Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Arkendrai
x
x
x
x
x

████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

First Year | | Eleven | | Unsorted | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri stood quietly beside his sister as they walked into the Great Hall and stuck with her until she was called up. When his name was finally called he squeezed past those around him a bit rougher than his sister had, it seemed that most students were frozen in place scared to be called up. Dmitri, like Maisie, could care less. His face was a stone slate, and it didn't change as he sat down on the stool. He tried his hardest to keep his thoughts neutral, but it was getting increasingly difficult.

Quote:
                                                ■ INTELLIGENT Dmitri has always been very book smart and has been called a nerd or a bookworm, but never have those titles made him angry.
                                                ■ IDEALIST Often being called starry-eyed, Dmitri is known to envisions an ideal world rather than the real one. He strives for an unattainable perfection, and believes that everyone should do the same.
                                                ■ CONFIDENT Dmitri never doubts himself and has always been one to trust and believe himself.
                                                ■ PERFECTIONIST Dmitri hates anything that isn't exactly as it should be. He'll often completely reconstruct and rebuild every idea and system that he comes into contact with. Everything -- rules, traditions, etc. -- are open to questioning and reevaluation.
                                                ■ RESERVED Because he feels that any conversations that aren't intellectually simulating it's downright stupid. He craves truth and depth, something therefore he doesn't talk to many people.
                                                ■ OBSERVANT Dmitri carefully considers everything, paying close attention to everything and anything around him, calculating what move to make next.
                                                ■ JUDGEMENTAL Even though Dmitri is usually very open-minded, he has little tolerance for things he deems stupid or illogical. He'll assume that person is immature or irrational and have little respect for them.

ooc :: - - -

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
A dreamer eh?
Not a bad mind either...
Hmm, you'll find yourself at home in...
Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image
Constance Tanner
First Year || Muggle Born || Unsorted

The castle was huge! Or at least that was Constance first impression. Too bad it didn’t seem like she had any time to enjoy the view. For as soon as all the first years were in the hall Professor Thorne started to talk once more. She explained there were houses and that they would live with the house they were sorted into. That made since and Constance had been wondering about the dorms here. Then something about points and a house cup before she disappeared behind some big doors.

A moment later it seemed like they were leaded into the Great hall where there were two rows of tables on both sides of the walkway. In front of them sat the teachers table and a hat on a stool. What was the hat for? Soon that was clear as names were called and the hat shouted out where each of the students would be placed. It was making Constance nevus but very excited, and then her name was called.

OOC: ((People say that, in a nutshell, I'm loyal, kind, smart and clumsy. Once I become someone friend I tend to think they're good people, I might even not notice some bad things about them. After all there my friends and I trust them so the bad things can't be so bad. I have been raised being told to do the right thing and be kind to others. So I tend to try to be nice to everyone but at times I seem to just forget others are around me. I have also been called a bookworm seeing how I do enjoy reading. It's nice to find a shady tree and just read. The thing I don't like most about me is I'm clumsy; I trip and fall a few times a day, I hope I grow out of this but who knows. ))  

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Godly Tendencies
User Image

тσмαs cσvєηу

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Unsorted ║ Single ║ Pureblood ║

xxxTomas followed with the students, just as intimidated as the rest of them, most likely. He scratched the back of his head, and it almost seemed like everyones eyes were staring into the back of his head, although he knew that definitely was not true. He took a seat at a table and waited for his name to be called in anticipation. Once his name was called, which was pretty early despite the number of kids, he hesitated for a bit before walking up and setting himself in the stool.

Tomas's personality
A unique individual. Also, a competitive one. I love to be first in everything. Everything. No matter what it is. Winning is the best, y'know? I stick to my beliefs, and my opinions, no matter what. I don't really enjoy it when people disagree with either, which might be a bad thing, but eh. That's just how I am. I'm fairly smart, or at least, that's what my grades say. Except at math. I'm an idiot when it comes to numbers. But when it comes to words, I excel, which is evident when it comes to my persuasive abilities and my knack for friends. I make friends easily, and those friends usually stick around. I'm beyond loyal to them, and would do anything to protect them. Even kill someone.. Okay, maybe not that far, but you get the point. I'm kind to everyone, until you give me a reason not to be. And when you get on my bad side, you're in for the ride of your life. Not in a good way.

OOC:
Thoughts:
Clothes:
Username

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Hmm...quite interesting...
A good mind and loyal
Not to mention quite friendly.
A tough choice...
Gryffindor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Devlyn Maycry
User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Unsorted ♫ First Year ♫

The รҭคгร are putting on a รђ๏ฬ.
                                                        ฬє'гє the คย๔เєภςє they chose.
                                                        Let's turn คг๏ยภ๔ and รҭคгҭagain.

Micah walked into the great hall, quiet. She was very quiet tonight. She wanted to know where she stood in the sorting hat's mind before she made any moves to to make friends or be anyone but the perfect pureblood daughter that was raised on tutoring and etiquette classes. She needed to know where she stood, because she secretly had her doubts on being put in Slytherin... and well if she wasn't put in Slytherin then she'd be a disappointment in her parents' eyes anyways, so she could be whoever she wanted.

Quote:
                                                        People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Sweet really. I'm quiet and proper just like mother always wanted. The 'perfect lady'. Of course the minute my parents aren't watching I break loose. I like to dance and laugh and be rambunctious and play around. I like to be a normal little girl. Unbeknownst to my parents, I'm actually quite intelligent and I like to read and learn as much as I possibly can. And I use my knowledge to my advantage whenever possible. Only way to really get places in life isn't it? Use what I know to get what I want?

I also have a slight inferiority complex about my brother. I want to be just as great as he is and be just like him so I do my best to do everything perfect to impress him and stuff like that. Learning languages is really important to me too because he can speak one language I will never be able to.

I'm ғєєใเภﻮ so good, so เภςгє๔เ๒ใє.
                                                        Some sort of ςђє๓เςคใ is spreading thick around my ๒гคเภ.
                                                        I've got the รยภ and I won't let it ﻮ๏.
                                                        It ๒ยгภร a ғเгє in my veins.

Why do you feel so terrible about yourself?
You're capable of great things
You're sweet and fun. Not to mention smart.
I think you belong in...
Hufflepuff

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall followed all his classmates into the huge hall, the boy smiling and waving at all the older kids. There was a spring in his step as he moved, hair bouncing as he walked. He waited patiently, clapping for all the other kids that went up. When his own name was called, Lyall ran at full tilt toward the front, giggling happily as he squirmed to lift himself onto the stool. He adjusted his red framed glasses, waiting for the weird talking hat to sit on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit nervous, but I can try to make friends with a little work. I'm good about working hard, if I have the focus. Sometimes I drift off into dreamland, which can be bad if I'm needing to focus. I'm always optimistic, good at keeping myself happy, and I like to try to make others happy too. I like to read books, play games, and play with animals. My favorites are bunnies. I can be silly, at times, but it’s mostly because I didn’t really have friends before I found out I was magic. Now that I have a lot of friends, I'm really, really happy! I love friends!

{OoC:}

A hard worker and an optimist.
I know just what to do with you...
Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

SummerIsles
User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----в l a n ĸ-----------

What am I doing? Sorting!
How am I feeling? Too excited!
What's on my mind? I wonder what House I'll get!

Rider heard her name called and skipped excitedly up to the Sorting Hat. She'd read all about the sorting process and was excited to see what house she'd be sorted into. Looking around at everyone, she smiled excitedly, practically bouncing on the seat. Looking up at the Professor, she said, "I'm ready!" Looking back at everyone, she smiled again, still bouncing on the stool.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fun, quirky and energetic. My mum says I'm cute. I'm very personable and friendly and I'm always looking to make new friends. I'm serious about my schooling, but I enjoy having fun in class. I do enjoy a few moments of solitude to read, but I won't sacrifice time with my friends to do that. I'm a bit of a wimp and I prefer to talk, rather than fight. And I'm incredibly excited about the new world my eyes have been opened up to. }

A good mind, but quite the social butterfly
Not to mention energetic
You'll do well in...
Hufflepuff

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

SummerIsles
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
ยภร๏гtє๔ Ŧเгรt אєคг

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addy patiently waited his turn, applauding the students who were sorted. He awaited his name being called and when he heard it, he strode happily to the stool. He smiled at the Professor and climbed onto the stool. Before the Hat was placed on his head, he smirked at the other students. Then he let out a calming breath and said, "Alright Professor, I'm ready." He smiled anxiously and awaited the result.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave. Outwardly, I'm a little arrogant, but I still go out of my way to help people. I like putting myself at risk, my mother says. I like testing myself. I protect my big sister when she can't squish bugs and chase away my little sister's nightmares. I like being noticed when I do something, often bragging about (big) exploits. My grandfather says I prefer to look before I leap and jump into arguments I can't win. I'm the first to stand up and defend my friends and family; ready to leap into a fight if that's what it takes to protect them. I'm very passionate about that. Insult or endanger my friends or family and expect to get burned. }

A risk taker, eh?
You'll find your kind in...
Gryffindor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Mystic Lunar
User Image
Constance Tanner
First Year || Muggle Born || Unsorted

The castle was huge! Or at least that was Constance first impression. Too bad it didn’t seem like she had any time to enjoy the view. For as soon as all the first years were in the hall Professor Thorne started to talk once more. She explained there were houses and that they would live with the house they were sorted into. That made since and Constance had been wondering about the dorms here. Then something about points and a house cup before she disappeared behind some big doors.

A moment later it seemed like they were leaded into the Great hall where there were two rows of tables on both sides of the walkway. In front of them sat the teachers table and a hat on a stool. What was the hat for? Soon that was clear as names were called and the hat shouted out where each of the students would be placed. It was making Constance nevus but very excited, and then her name was called.

OOC: ((People say that, in a nutshell, I'm loyal, kind, smart and clumsy. Once I become someone friend I tend to think they're good people, I might even not notice some bad things about them. After all there my friends and I trust them so the bad things can't be so bad. I have been raised being told to do the right thing and be kind to others. So I tend to try to be nice to everyone but at times I seem to just forget others are around me. I have also been called a bookworm seeing how I do enjoy reading. It's nice to find a shady tree and just read. The thing I don't like most about me is I'm clumsy; I trip and fall a few times a day, I hope I grow out of this but who knows. ))

Kind and loyal?
You'll fit right in in
Hufflepuff

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Great Hall

Dakota had watched his new friend Feather got sorted into Ravenclaw and both Rider and Lyall got Hufflepuff. He was so excited to be getting sorted that when he heard his name called he practically leapt to the front of the group. Composing himself before his nervous kicked in. 'I wonder where the sorting hat will put me.' he thought as he approached the stool and took a seat. He didn't care where, he knew he'd be most likely in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but honestly Dakota knew he couldn't speak for the sorting hat.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm curious... I tend to be pretty inquisitive about people and the world in general. I like to read… I read a lot. If I know it I probably read it in a book. Though I guess my curiosity also helps with my learning. Oh and did I mention I’m a friendly sort. I love making friends and being around people. Odd right…? A kid that likes to read constantly and likes to socialize. I also have an active imagination. A reason I like writing. I’ve been told I’m very talkative and some even say I never shut up. So I guess if you don’t like a talker then you might not like me, which is sad but I guess it’s understandable. I guess I should also mention that I’m also a good liar, not that I do all the time… but sometimes a white lie can make everyone happy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: The Whole School

Wearing: Black Robes

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Henry the Black Catxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image

𝑳 𝑶 𝑼 𝑰 𝑺 __ 𝑀 𝐴 𝑈 𝑅 𝐼 𝐶 𝐼 𝑂 __ 𝑨 𝑫 𝑫 𝑨 𝑹 𝑰 𝑶
𝓮 𝑙 𝓮 𝑣 𝓮 𝓷__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻 𝓼__𝓸 𝓵 𝓭,__𝓹 𝓾 𝓻 𝓮 𝓫 𝓵 𝓸 𝓸 𝓭
9"__𝓱 𝓪 𝔃 𝓮 𝓵 ,__𝓾 𝓷 𝓲 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓷__𝓽 𝓪 𝓲 𝓵__𝓴 𝓪 𝓲 𝓻,__𝓻 𝓲 𝓰 𝓲 𝓭

"Okay," he breathed slowly. He was ready for this. Louie held his head high as he heard his name pronounced before the entire hall. He should have fixed his hair, he thought on a dime, but it was too late now. He tousled a hand through the ashen blonde tresses as he stood up to the stool. Once the hat was placed upon his head, an eerie silence filled his mind. He didn't know what to think. Was he supposed to think? Or did it think for him? Suddenly, it seemed to breathe to life and he could feel the motions over the crown of his head. Or was he just being paranoid? The thought pounded away at his skull. He knew his history, and he knew where he belonged—he also knew it wouldn't matter where he wound up so long as he was here. He was destined for something special. He knew it. He deserved nothing less.

Quote:
People say in a nutshell, he's.. naturally well composed, patient, and independent, he is a leader and does not bode well with obeying others. A slight disregard for authorities and pointless rules, he enjoys challenging others. Intellectually inclined, he has a lack of a sensitivity and empathy for others, but not alarmingly so. He isn't blind or oblivious, rather, he often doesn't care about the consequences because he usually never has to suffer them. Strategic and resourceful, he is as bold as he is stubborn. Courage and pride are often too intermingled to be distinguished, but he does have a healthy dose of fear wired in his brain. Loyal to himself, his beliefs, and to anyone who feels the same way as he (regardless of if whether or not they may be allies or enemies.) He understands and dislikes prejudice and racism, but is still too young, naive, and self-absorbed to notice when it rears it's ugly head in day to day life. He may not have qualms against the muddling of blood and does not see it as the sin his father sees it as, nor as mudbloods as anything less than human, but he does hold himself higher and feel more empowered for his purity.

The Beast and Harlot

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:19 am
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally, the First Year students were led into the Great Hall to be sorted. Tori followed along in line, holding her head up high and smiling to her fellow schoolmates. The first impression should always be positive, she always said. That first impression shouldn't show her mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness. As they came to a stop at the front of the Hall, Tori looked around. She spotted Feather easily, then Lyall and Rider, and Kota over there. She knew they would all be friends, even if they were sorted into different houses.

Thus far, Feather had been sorted into Ravenclaw, while Rider and Lyall were together in Hufflepuff. Kota would be sorted very soon, and she would be close behind him in line. When her name was called, Tori swallowed hard, but kept her graceful demeanor. She stepped forward, climbed the few steps, and sat on the stool. The hat touched her head, and she thought to herself, 'I take it back. I think... I think I would be a good Gryffindor, like my dad. Plus, that crimson looks great on me!'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD UNSORTED FIRST YEAR▬▬▬

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: emotion_yatta }

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm pretty headstrong. When I see something I want or something I want to accomplish, I get it done, and I get it done right. I wouldn't call myself an attention hog, but I like to be noticed. It makes me feel good, ya know? I love my friends to death, and want the best for them. And so help me, if someone hurts their feelings, I'll hurt them, but not in the feelings! Don't tell momma that I'd do that, though. I'd be soooooo grounded. Um, I like school plenty enough, but if the subject doesn't keep my attention, I get bored. Like, really easily. Given the choice, I'd go on a adventure with my friends. I love exploring and stuff, as long as I don't get dirty. Honestly, I'm a girly girl to the core.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:37 am
User Image

[[eleven]][[pureblood]][[unsorted]]

Artemis took in the grandiose hall and the multitude of students. Here it was, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Many powerful witches and wizards had graced this hall before her; and many of her own family as well. The magnitude of this moment was not lost on her. Here, her fate would be decided. Though Artemis felt she knew where she belonged, there isn't ever a way to truly control the sorting, and though she had heard stories of the hat asking the wizard, she never truly believed that happened. Instead, she was about to submit herself to the control of a magical object to decide just what kind of witch she would be. If there was anything the young Winderford hated, it was feeling out of control.

As her name was called, she took a deep breath, and steeled herself against her rising anxiety. Sitting on the stool, she held her breath as the hat was placed on her head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
Ambitious, calculating, and bitter

It stands to reason that people want what is best for them. However some desire it no matter the cost of hurting someone else. Artemis Winderford is the girl who would step on anyone to achieve her goals. Her parents have bulldozed over many young witches and wizards in their time in order to maintain and achieve a higher status with those who’s praise they desired, and Artemis is cut from the same cloth. She is the perfect companion to those in power, as long as power, and love, is promised in return. She desperately desires to feel part of a cause. She wants what she wants, and most of the time, knows exactly what means she needs to use in order to achieve her ends

A true snake, Artemis's bravery is limited, but her conniving mind is unmatched. A true snake knows when and how to deliver their limited strike to cause the most damage, they do not strike willy nilly at anything that moves. Her parents taught her this well. She quickly understands most situations and can twist most of them to her advantage. If you are useful to her, you have her attention, perhaps, even, her respect.

Because of her size and gender, she is often underestimated. Of course, there are many powerful witches, but, make no mistake, in her household and in much of the pureblood world, it’s the wizards that hold the power. Her charm helps her mask it, but she fights to be taken into account, to be praised and to be acknowledged as something other than a "helpmate". Often her anger towards this situation is channeled into rash action.

Saphira Nesya

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:49 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

murruelecreuset
User Image

User ImageLocation: Great Hall

Dakota had watched his new friend Feather got sorted into Ravenclaw and both Rider and Lyall got Hufflepuff. He was so excited to be getting sorted that when he heard his name called he practically leapt to the front of the group. Composing himself before his nervous kicked in. 'I wonder where the sorting hat will put me.' he thought as he approached the stool and took a seat. He didn't care where, he knew he'd be most likely in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but honestly Dakota knew he couldn't speak for the sorting hat.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm curious... I tend to be pretty inquisitive about people and the world in general. I like to read… I read a lot. If I know it I probably read it in a book. Though I guess my curiosity also helps with my learning. Oh and did I mention I’m a friendly sort. I love making friends and being around people. Odd right…? A kid that likes to read constantly and likes to socialize. I also have an active imagination. A reason I like writing. I’ve been told I’m very talkative and some even say I never shut up. So I guess if you don’t like a talker then you might not like me, which is sad but I guess it’s understandable. I guess I should also mention that I’m also a good liar, not that I do all the time… but sometimes a white lie can make everyone happy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: The Whole School

Wearing: Black Robes

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Henry the Black Catxxxxx

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:55 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Beast and Harlot
User Image

𝑳 𝑶 𝑼 𝑰 𝑺 __ 𝑀 𝐴 𝑈 𝑅 𝐼 𝐶 𝐼 𝑂 __ 𝑨 𝑫 𝑫 𝑨 𝑹 𝑰 𝑶
𝓮 𝑙 𝓮 𝑣 𝓮 𝓷__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻 𝓼__𝓸 𝓵 𝓭,__𝓹 𝓾 𝓻 𝓮 𝓫 𝓵 𝓸 𝓸 𝓭
9"__𝓱 𝓪 𝔃 𝓮 𝓵 ,__𝓾 𝓷 𝓲 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓷__𝓽 𝓪 𝓲 𝓵__𝓴 𝓪 𝓲 𝓻,__𝓻 𝓲 𝓰 𝓲 𝓭

"Okay," he breathed slowly. He was ready for this. Louie held his head high as he heard his name pronounced before the entire hall. He should have fixed his hair, he thought on a dime, but it was too late now. He tousled a hand through the ashen blonde tresses as he stood up to the stool. Once the hat was placed upon his head, an eerie silence filled his mind. He didn't know what to think. Was he supposed to think? Or did it think for him? Suddenly, it seemed to breathe to life and he could feel the motions over the crown of his head. Or was he just being paranoid? The thought pounded away at his skull. He knew his history, and he knew where he belonged—he also knew it wouldn't matter where he wound up so long as he was here. He was destined for something special. He knew it. He deserved nothing less.

Quote:
People say in a nutshell, he's.. naturally well composed, patient, and independent, he is a leader and does not bode well with obeying others. A slight disregard for authorities and pointless rules, he enjoys challenging others. Intellectually inclined, he has a lack of a sensitivity and empathy for others, but not alarmingly so. He isn't blind or oblivious, rather, he often doesn't care about the consequences because he usually never has to suffer them. Strategic and resourceful, he is as bold as he is stubborn. Courage and pride are often too intermingled to be distinguished, but he does have a healthy dose of fear wired in his brain. Loyal to himself, his beliefs, and to anyone who feels the same way as he (regardless of if whether or not they may be allies or enemies.) He understands and dislikes prejudice and racism, but is still too young, naive, and self-absorbed to notice when it rears it's ugly head in day to day life. He may not have qualms against the muddling of blood and does not see it as the sin his father sees it as, nor as mudbloods as anything less than human, but he does hold himself higher and feel more empowered for his purity.

Ah! A natural leader,
But a bit insensitive at times
Resourceful and a bit reliant on old ways...
I know just what to do with you...
Slytherin

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:57 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Shiny Furret
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally, the First Year students were led into the Great Hall to be sorted. Tori followed along in line, holding her head up high and smiling to her fellow schoolmates. The first impression should always be positive, she always said. That first impression shouldn't show her mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness. As they came to a stop at the front of the Hall, Tori looked around. She spotted Feather easily, then Lyall and Rider, and Kota over there. She knew they would all be friends, even if they were sorted into different houses.

Thus far, Feather had been sorted into Ravenclaw, while Rider and Lyall were together in Hufflepuff. Kota would be sorted very soon, and she would be close behind him in line. When her name was called, Tori swallowed hard, but kept her graceful demeanor. She stepped forward, climbed the few steps, and sat on the stool. The hat touched her head, and she thought to herself, 'I take it back. I think... I think I would be a good Gryffindor, like my dad. Plus, that crimson looks great on me!'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD UNSORTED FIRST YEAR▬▬▬

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: emotion_yatta }

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm pretty headstrong. When I see something I want or something I want to accomplish, I get it done, and I get it done right. I wouldn't call myself an attention hog, but I like to be noticed. It makes me feel good, ya know? I love my friends to death, and want the best for them. And so help me, if someone hurts their feelings, I'll hurt them, but not in the feelings! Don't tell momma that I'd do that, though. I'd be soooooo grounded. Um, I like school plenty enough, but if the subject doesn't keep my attention, I get bored. Like, really easily. Given the choice, I'd go on a adventure with my friends. I love exploring and stuff, as long as I don't get dirty. Honestly, I'm a girly girl to the core.

An adventurous spirit,
And headstrong too!
You'll find your friends in...
Gryffindor

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games