Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:24 am

User Image
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fifth Year // Wearing at The Slytherin Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Defiantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let them say something.' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien made himself a plate, keeping an eye on Marina to make sure that she was handling everything alright. She seemed to be keeping her cool, but anyone who knew her would be able to tell that something was wrong. She wasn't talking, wasn't even really smiling. It bothered him more than anything. This was his fault, even if she didn't blame him. He could have just walked away and never looked back. He could have said it wasn't worth it, not just for him, but for her, too. But he hadn't, and now... well, now there was no going back. Which was nice, since it meant he could stop worrying about when everything would go to hell; it already had. But it was still awful that they'd had to go through it. And at least they'd had an entire school year without the drama. Sure, there'd been whispers and rumors, but those didn't bother him. Marina was strong enough that those didn't really hurt her. But this... this had been awful.

Still, it was worth it. So he smiled at her, nodding his head towards the first thing to catch his attention, which happened to be a certain tiny Hufflepuff running to her table, rather late for the feast. Her hair was a bit ruffled, too.
                                  "Looks like Adalaide fell asleep again." The Slytherin had noticed that lately, Ada had been running into lessons at the last second, her clothes and hair rumpled. He'd also heard a rumor that a couple weeks ago, she'd fallen asleep outside and had to sneak into the castle after curfew... and that she'd had help.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Wizard Law, Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy, Ancient Studies Wednesday: Charms, Mythology Thursday: Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Do you CARE about ME?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Calm | But you're not who you say you are: Oh, we won again... yay. | Your time is up in too many places: Slytherins | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina chewed and swallowed her food before answering, glancing over in her Hufflepuff friend's direction. "What's up with her and falling asleep lately?" she wondered aloud, a little worried about her friend. There had been that awful year when she kept having nightmares.... Marina knew what it was like to be so tired that you fell asleep at the strangest times.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm

User Image
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fifth Year // Wearing at The Slytherin Tablespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Defiantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let them say something.' spacespac

Damien shook his head and shrugged. "I'm sure it's nothing. She's always had her head in the clouds; maybe she's just enjoying her dreams, too." Damien thought that he'd been told before that it was normal for teenagers to go through phases where they slept constantly. Something about conservation of energy for the body to grow better. And Adalaide certainly needed all the energy her body could save up for growing; the girl was so tiny she could play quidditch on a twig. Maybe she'd hit a growth spurt over the break or something. "Anyway, she's doing alright. She always wakes up in time for class. Maybe she'll get plenty of rest over the Summer and be back to normal by next term." He shrugged again and started on his dinner. He hadn't realized how hungry he was.

User Image

Monday: Wizard Law, Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy, Ancient Studies Wednesday: Charms, Mythology Thursday: Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 am

User Image

Amanda changed out of her regular clothing and got dressed in her uniform before coming down to the Great Hall. Apparently, many of the older students were still doing that since she was one of the first ones down to the Slytherin table. Or maybe, everyone decided to be late to the feast. Either way, she got there before the firsties which was early in her mind. Sighing, the blonde took a seat and waited for anyone she was at least acquaintances with to come down. That pretty much only meant anyone on the quidditch team. I'm the captain this year, she thought proudly. The girl thought Jasmine did a good choice, choosing Amanda as vice captain and all last year. Now that the older girl graduated, the sixth year was taking over as captain.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Loneliness, it’d never bothered him more than it had today. Maybe it was because he was surrounded by a crowd; surrounded and yet, drowning in solace. It was ironic, really. He’d spent the train ride with Damien and Marina, hadn’t found Gracie on the carriage ride up to the castle so he sat to himself and strung on his guitar. Even now, he still had his guitar in his fingers and he plucked the strings carefully as he found himself a seat at the Slytherin Table. He was only lucky to have not gotten in trouble at the end of the year feast last year for sitting at the Ravenclaw table, because, well, it was the end of the year! What were they going to do? Give him detentions?

Yeah well, they seemed pretty worth it right about now. He nodded solemnly towards Amanda as he sat and played an acoustic harmony. A droll silence filled the hall. Where was the chatter? And the laughter? Idly, he wondered if it died during the summer, too. Like so many others did.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 143lbs ☣ Age: 15
Great Hall
With Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie knew she shouldn't. It was the first day of school and she'd rather not spend her first few nights in detention.... but she had to. She had watched him get off the train and he had looked so sad, but of course the stupid crowd got in her way and she hadn't been able to reach him. He was worth breaking every school rule twice over. She had her hair tied up in a twisted bun and she walked up behind him and slid her arms around his neck gently. "Hey there handsome." She whispered in his ear, giggling quietly and pressing lips gently to his cheek in greeting.

She glanced at the Ravenclaw table one last time before making her decision and plopping into the seat next to him. It wasn't like she was needed over there anyways. She never was. She tilted her head slightly and smiled at Dominic. Bright eyes sparkling mischievously, before she was distracted by his guitar. "You play?" She asked suddenly, blinking wide eyes up at him. There were so many things she still didn't know about him. It came as a shock really. They had been dating for.... over a year now and he still could surprise her with the simplest of things. A giggle found its way into the air and she leaned against him. "What other little talents are you keeping secret from me?" She teased, looking up at him. She just wanted him to smile. He was so sad, and it killed her to see him so sad. She just wanted a smile from him. Something to prove that he was alright.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:29 pm

I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He blinked in utter disbelief and surprise.
”Grace?” His voice uplifted, hopeful, as he turned around to find the source of sudden cold flesh wrapping around him like a cool blanket. Her whispering voice flooded his ears and rained down his mind, dousing the flames running rampant over dried memories. ”What are you doing here?” He blinked again, but this time allowed a smile to grace his lips fully as he positioned his guitar to the side and reached over to wrap her in a half-hug, a kiss soon graced her lips to follow. His arm around her felt distinctly smaller, thinner, and it'd felt that way each time she saw him as the summer had progressed into the school year. His flesh was a little paler, and his eyes were rimmed with the faintest circles of sleep deprivation.

”You know you’re not exactly the best at blending in, right?” He gestured playfully towards her vibrant red hair. If his cousin was here, he wouldn’t feel half so vulnerable, but now that she was gone, he was left to fend for himself—and that really sucked when you were used to being handed everything, seriously. Still, he tucked the thoughts away and chuckled as she questioned his musical aptitude. ”Yeah, I’ve played since I was a little kid, mum thought I was getting too barbaric, playing rugby and the like, hell, I guess I kinda was, now that I think about it,” Playfully, he stuck his tongue out at her as she teased him. It was a wonder how easy it was to compartmentalize everything away into the darkness, pretend it wasn’t there. ”I play piano too, but I’m not really that good at it, it kind of bored me,

“At least I could’ve pretended to be a rockstar with a guitar when I was little,”
he laughed. ”That made it a lot easier for me to pay attention, and actually learn something.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 143lbs ☣ Age: 15
Slytherin Table
With Gracie
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 pm

I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

Slytherin Table

User Image

The hat had barely skimmed over the top of his head before it belted out the words he’d spent forever trying to pronounce just minutes ago while he was outside with Hayden. A triumphant smile had settled upon his lips once the dust had fallen and cleared the paved way for him. The table of green and silver erupted in a chorus of welcome and he hopped off the stool and glided swiftly towards it. He didn’t revel in the applause, why should he? He didn’t feel anxious of it, either. He felt—cold. He glanced around and tilted his head curiously. Does everyone here smile all the time? He wondered incredulously as he took a seat.

He craned his neck to catch a better glimpse of the sorting hat and the rest of the students there. Just over the shoulder of an upperclassmen, he faintly spotted Hayden in the midst, but she seemed farther down the line than he would have liked.

We’re never who we say we are.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:20 pm

User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia numbly made it over to the Slytherin Table. Alright... she certainly didn't see this coming, though considering how mean she could be sometimes, she couldn't really say she was surprised. One thing she knew for certain, this was going to be a long year... Perhaps she'd see Lyre occasionally... and hopefully she wouldn't be too disappointed. They were still sisters after all.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

User Image
User Image
Seconds after heaving herself up onto the rickety stool that faced the faces of the entire school, Hayden felt the weight of the heavy fabric being placed atop her tightly-wound curls, and her first thought was whether or not it would mess up her hair. Thankfully, the sorting hat immediately recognized her bloodline and ordered her off to the Slytherin table. Finally... she thought to herself, almost annoyed at how long the entire sorting process had been. The professor removed the burden, and without even thinking about it, one of her petite hands reflexively reached up to pat down any stray hairs.

With little to no emotion showing on her face—just her usual haughty expression, the freshly-crowned serpent slipped down off her throne and slithered her way to the cheering table. Of course she wasn't surprised at the hat's decision—in fact, she wondered for a moment how she might have reacted if, for some reason, she hadn't made the Slytherin house. Cringing as she surveyed the surrounding house tables, Hayden quickly shook off the dreadful thought and made her way toward the nearest empty seat.

Passing student after student decked in black robes with green and silver accents, the first year kept her head held high, always expecting people's attention to automatically be drawn to her, and her alone. When she neared the second half of the table, she spotted Dmitri waiting next to an open seat, almost as if he had planned it that way.

"Why hello there, stranger." Her voice was ironically angelic and riddled with confidence as she made herself comfortable next to the serious-faced Russian. Even among a table of like-minded people, her thoughts lingered on how out-of-place he seemed here, which reminded her of that very same feeling she had gotten while watching him loiter at her parents' get-togethers. If it wasn't for that very striking characteristic, she doubted she would have ever recognized him given their lack of direct interaction. As she straightened her robes and adjusted her newly-colored tie, Hayden watched the boy out of the corner of her eyes, curiously fascinated by his every move.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Digital Static

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 pm

User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

Finally being sorted, Mory hopped off the stool and made her way to the Slytherin table. Father would have been pleased by the house she got in, she wouldn't have to deal with those of lesser quality. Her mother, on the other hand, would have been indifferent. She could be aloof at times in her praise of certain things she deemed worthy of it. None the less, Slytherin it was and so Amory took a seat on an empty portion of the bench, which happened to be next to Yesenia.

Mory was unfamiliar of the girl and so was not quite aware of her blood status as of yet. As sorting continued she looked in that direction, however, and watched as the various students made their way to their respective tables. Mory was anxious for the rest settle in and be sorted. It was a better way to see who to devote time to, if needed. Not only that, but she was ready for the rest of the night's activities to take place.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius sat at the table watching the sorting. Wow there was a lot of Slytherins this year. Part of his mind was a bit paranoid about them. Though Slytherin was not as bad as it use to be it still has its share of messed up people. He looked for Verliy at the ravenclaw table he felt like his only line to a normal sane life.

OOC: ...

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Xistund

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 pm

And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio walked down the line, studying his house mates. And he happened to come across two people...two people that he knew he'd be seeing before, but not until now did he truly know. Oh, I am going to love this.

Sergio found himself having to sit in front of them, which was to a point exactly where he wanted to be. "Time to have some fun,". "Hey look, if it isn't the Princess and the Russian Enigma, sounds like a movie doesn't it...? Probably thought you were rid of me," he said in jest, laughing a bit in between the saying "Turns out I'm a little more like you than you take me for. And guess what? You two..." he said, pointing his finger at them. "Are going to have to deal with me for another...seven... years? That should be fun huh?"

Sergio was going to enjoy his time here. Chastising the lovebirds, picking up new ...'friends', and representing the Di Maria Family Line, one that is revered in many countries, and is somewhat infamous in another, but that was beside the point.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm

User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie giggled as he asked her what she was doing there, but the smile that graced his features told her he was quite glad she was there. "Breaking the rules to be with my adorable boyfriend of course."She said, smirking at him slightly and leaning into him as his arm wrapped around her and quickly found her lips for simple kiss. He was thinner though. She hadn't paticularly noticed at first but as the summer wore on, every time she saw him he seemed thinner and paler and more tired. It worried her. A small frown took over her lips as she looked him over, but let her thoughts drop away as he teased her. He was still okay.... for now.

"Sometimes the best way to blend in.... is to stick out like a sore thumb." She purred, nuzzling against him happily, and gently pressing cold lips to his neck. Another giggled slid from her lips as he talked about his childhood. Him being barbaric and pretending to be a rockstar. It all looked so adorable in her head. It always surprised her. One moment he could be possessive and jealous and angry and dominant, and then the next he was sweet and artistic and random. She loved it all. She loved all of him. "You'll have to play for me sometime Dominic." She whispered, glancing up at him with dancing blue eyes. If he was going to get her to cook for him someday, then she sure as hell was going to get him to play for her.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm

User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac

Damien's eyebrows went up as one of the newly sorted Slytherins plopped down at the table, not far from his and Marina's seats, looking shocked. He wondered about that; sure, sorting could come as a surprise to some, but most Slytherins were well aware of their sorting outcome. Most of them wanted it; a few grudgingly accepted that they might be like their families. He'd never seen anyone response with such full-on shock before. He nudged Marina, and slid closer to the young lady. He was a prefect; so was Marina. It was their job to make sure the new first years got properly assimilated and fit in well. The other new snakes... he wrinkled his nose when he realized just how well they all seemed to be fitting in. Typical Slytherins, the lot of them, it seemed. He sighed, and the offered the young lady a smile. "Hi, there, I'm Damien, a fifth year. Prefect. What's your name? Are you alright?" He supposed it might just be nerves; after all, being sorted into a house known for its cunning and ambition set certain standards on a person. Things were expected of them. Particularly by their parents. It was the curse of coming from a lineage. Particularly one of snakes. Although, he supposed that Ravenclaws might not fare much better. They were expected to be the smartest. He considered that perhaps being in Gryffindor and Hufflepuff might have some merits he hadn't considered. There were only so many slots on a Quidditch team, and how else was a Gryffindor supposed to portray bravery in a school setting? He supposed high marks in Defense might help, but he couldn't really think of an academic application for such a trait. And Hufflepuff's were known for being kind and loyal; that wasn't a school thing, that was all about how good of a person you were. And if your parents were the sort to judge you based on your house standards... well, they were probably the sort to have not been in Hufflepuff. And possibly to be disappointed that you were. He smiled a bit; thank God Ada's parents weren't like that. She'd die.

User Image

TakaiOokami

The Forgotten Weasley
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games