Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria heard the spell and cocked her eyebrow. Wow, really? That was just a charm to help hair, not an offensive hex. Then again, a lot of spells could be used offensively if you knew how to apply them. She let the charm thicken her hair. She then grinned at Marina. "Thanks for that. I was wanting to thicken my hair a bit. Maybe I could help you out by saving your voice. Silencio!"

----------------------------------
State: Prepared
OOC: ...
Wearing
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gasped in panic as Sam was engulfed in flames. She stood to her feet and ran over to the ring, just as Sam threw his wand and stormed off. "Sam!" she cried, looking at him. She grabbed his wand and turned to run after her boyfriend. Where was he going? Hogwarts was the other way! It took her a second to figure out that he was leaving grounds and going to Hogsmeade. To his home. She chased after him, sprinting as fast as she could. "Sam! Wait! Why are you leaving?!" She finally caught up to him, grabbing his wrist to hopefully stop him. Her cheeks were red and her breathing was a bit heavy, but she still looked quite alright. Gold eyes looked up toward his blue ones, hers filled with worry. If he left, she would just follow, and she knew he knew it.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara turned to the boy who had introduced himself as Luke and said, "Hey, no name calling or I'll make your tongue swell up until it fills your mouth, understand?" Then she exhaled and smiled. "Alright, nice to meet you boys. Luke and Jacob." She looked to Jacob and answered his question. "I'm Tamara. You may know of my father, Arthur Radcliffe, Head Auror at the Ministry. I'm a former Gryffindor, graduated a few years ago, and as I'm sure you've already figured out, an animagus. I'm a friend of Ronyo's and that's why I'm here now. Now boys, what is your problem with each other? Housemates are supposed to be friends. At least acquiesces. Please enlighten me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Desperate | I won't ease your strain: that was close... | You'll be waiting in vain: Etretia | I got nothing for you to gain: Black Lake|
Wearing

Time to utilize some dodging skills, Marina thought, as she lunged to the side. Etretia wasn't the only one who could avoid spells. But the redhead had just barely gotten out of the way in time. The older Slytherin had very good aim. Heart pounding, she realized she was outmatched. Etretia knew a whole lot more spells, and what was more, knew how to use them effectively. Honestly, what had she been thinking? A hair thickening charm? She might as well have chucked a comb at the older girl too. Growing desperate, she cast one of the more powerful spells she knew. "Lustro circulus!" Hopefully the ring of fire would keep Etretia at bay for a couple moments, and give Marina time to think of a better strategy. And some good comebacks.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Leaving.

Oh, great... why can't I just be left alone, he thought when he heard his girlfriend call after him. Sam was pissed. Not at Sun, the boy wasn't to blame. Sam was pissed at himself. How can I suck that bad? he thought to himself as he walked away. Suddenly, Remy seized his wrist. "I suck, that's why. Were you even watching me? I stunk. Miserably. I'm freezing, my clothes are burned and I'm soaked. And why? Cause I hit myself with my own spell, twice. Why did I even bother coming here? God, I'm such an idiot." Sam smacked himself in the head and looked at the ground, too ashamed to look at his girlfriend.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up at Sam. Her eyes went wide as he listed his reasons. "So you're leaving? Just giving up? Wow. That's not the Sam Meridith I thought I knew." Her hair swished as she stormed away. She stomped away, an angry expression on her face. She sat on the blanket beside Romulus and glowered. She couldn't believe it. Sam Meridith, the boy she had looked up to for years was giving up.She always assumed him so strong, so stable, that she would never see him walk away form anything. She pushed a stray lock of hair out of her face and looked sideways at Romy, who was still munching away on a biscuit. How could he be so painfully oblivious! He was worse than Sam! Remy frowned as her hair fell to cover her eyes again.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Leaving.

Sam stood there with his mouth open as he watched Remy walk away, still carrying her wand in his hand. Damn... she shut me down, he thought to himself. He stood there for a couple minutes, just watching her angrily sit there, then resumed walked. This time, towards her. He walked to the blanket and dropped to his knee. "I'm not leaving. Ever. Remember what I promised you? Well, I'm keeping that promise. I'm sorry I flagged for a moment. Won't ever happen again. Forgive me?" he said, and pouted, though his trademark smirk crept back onto his face.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ didn't move until Sam had finished his little speech. She looked up at him, eyes shining with tears. "Sam, I'm not mad... just... agh." She looked hurt, like he had done some horrible crime. All at once a slight smirk appeared on her face. She wiped the tears away and smiled. She had learned to perfect her emotions, so that others would fall in favor with her, and it had worked yet again! Sam was gonna kick her when he realized what she had done! She stole a couple biscuits from Romy and held one out to Sam. "Biscuit?" she said, batting her lashes at him.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:57 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ huffed as the third year easily countered her spell. Well, it looks like Dueling Club wasn't helping her at all. Her hot air spell combined with Michelle's freezing air spell created... a tornado? The science made sense, but now she had a tornado to deal with. And to make things even better than they already were, the flame-happy Slytherin lit the tornado on fire. A freaking fire tornado?! "Ah, come on! Glacius!" She shot the freezing charm from her wand, aiming it at the tornado that was heading her way. It diminished to nothing, and Heather turned her attention back to her opponent. Unfortunately, she was too slow to do so, and was hit hard by the Hives Hex. A hand reached up to feel the girl's face, and found grotesque bumps that were the hives. "Eww! What is wrong with you? The Hives Hex? Seriously?!" Heather needed to tend to her face, as well as the burns that lined her arms. But this wasn't over! "Reducto!" A higher level spell, yes, but she tried it anyways. Her target, Michelle, was not hit, however. Instead, her wand backfired and sent the Hufflepuff flying backwards. She hit the ground with a loud thud, and lay motionless on her back. Her eyes closed, her arms limp, Heather released a low moan of pain: a sign that she was defeated.
{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:11 am
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle was about ready to cast a shield in order to protect herself from Heather's curse but saw in time to save her energy that the spell had backfired. She smirked and chuckled slightly. The girl hadn't gotten back up yet, but just to be sure the Hufflepuff was down, and to prove she was the better duelist, she cast a few more spells. "Expelliarmus. Petrificus Totalus. Corpus Leviosa. Lustro Circulus." Michelle said the spells in quick succession and smirked as they went into affect. First Heather's wand flew out of her limp hand and Michelle easily caught it and dropped it to the ground. Then the fourth year's body froze up, and was quickly lifted into the air to hang. Finally, a golden and red circle of fire looped around the girl. The fire was far enough away to not harm Heather, and Michelle had mostly just done it for show. She smirked and twirled her mahogany wand between her fingers for a few seconds, examining her handy work, before turning and walking away from the circle and floating body bound girl. She wasn't leaving the dueling grounds just yet, but for now she would happily stay out of the way. She moved into the shadows of some trees and disappeared from sight. Volare had watched the duel with mild disinterest. He was not surprised when his master won. He staid put in the tree for now. He knew Michelle was not hurt and so he was not needed at the moment. Until he saw someone else loyal to her or who she was loyal to get injured, he would stay.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

it seemed his new Chimera were all having a bit of trouble on the dueling field. Marina was holding up but facing against an opponent that had a higher grasp of spell functionality, and was a bit more devious. Sam had lost from the backfire as had Heather just now, and to top it off Michelle seemed to want to rub the lose in the Hufflepuff's face with the last set of spells. Ronyo wasn't sure what the pale young girl was trying to prove with that last act, other than her lack of honor to an opponent that had be defeated. Michelle was truly a puzzle, for moments the girl showed that she was capable of being a decent human being, and then others had the Head Boy wishing he could send her flying with a well placed spell.

Ronyo dispelled the work of the pale Slytherin over his friend and moved to catch her as she came down from the levitation spell. He looked towards the tree where the badger's phoenix was resting and nodded to the bird hoping it would get the idea and follow as Ronyo carried the girl. Placing her down next to Remy and Sam he knew the two, along with the seemingly blissfully unaware and innocent Romy, would watch her and help out so the Phoenix could do its healing work. Turning to head back to the ring Ronyo looked to Rich and Darius.

"Alright your two, it's your turn," Ronyo waited for them to enter the ring with him and then nodded to both, "I know you may be wondering why you're the only team duel against a single opponent, the answer is simple, and when you figure it out I hope you two will be able to beat me. Now then at your ready gentlemen," Ronyo pulled his two wands out and cracked his neck while getting into a ready stance.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 am
User Image
The One I Love Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Second YearGryffindorThirteenSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Romy and Remy watched in horror as Heather was defeated. The Hufflepuff was then made a mockery of, and that made Remy's blood boil. She stood to her feet and was about to storm down there, when Ronyo delivered her to them. Remy instantly took Heather's hand, tears streaming down her eyes. It hurt to see her sister lying there, unconscious. She fell and laid her head on her sister's stomach, crying hard.

Romulus gasped in horror when his new sister was laid beside them. He saw Remy's immediate reaction of honest heartfelt pain, but he didn't feel that. He felt bad for Heather, yes, but he didn't know her like Remy did. The younger boy whistled for Sehza, Heather's phoenix, and took his sister's other hand. He pat Remy's head, watching her cry, and realized why it hurt. He felt that if Remy was laying there, he would be a crying mess, and he figure that must be the same... Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he looked down at his sisters, but unlike Remy, his sobs were silent and nowhere near as dramatic.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User ImageUser Image  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 am
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A shout of defeat echoed through the air. Not Sun's, but Sam's. But it didn't feel like a victory to the second year. He only won because Sam messed not, and not because of his own skills. He didn't even know how to put out a fire! The Gryffindor glanced at the other duels, then turned to head back to the common room, where he would most likely remain until classes.

{Exit}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 am
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Okay, Chase felt a hint of guilt watching Dhylan get knocked back like that. "Protego!" the boy cast, watching the spell bounce off of the shield he had conjured. "Incendio," Chase, with a wave of the wand, cast. Well, Dhylan was charmed with fire protection spells, so he wouldn't get burned, Chase believed. But being lit on fire can be... bad. The Ravenclaw would see how the younger boy would protect himself.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 am
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl watched the older boy defend himself, then heard the spell he least wanted to hear. "Bloody hell!" He cried out as he roll hard to avoid being ignited. He coughed, then stood shakily, looking irked. His eyes were dark, mouth set in a hard line. He barely avoided becoming a human torch, and that was thanks to his almost sixth sense he had gained from Quidditch. He raised his wand, eyes seeming to give his negativity away as he cast, "Aurumflamma," aiming at Chase's long hair. Imagine catching that on fire, eh Henrick?

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Dueling
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games