Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm
Ryu Hakashi

"Squirrrrrr!" Squirtle exclaimed in fear, going into his shell. Kashi jumped in front of Squirtle to kick the ball. But Kashi got pushed back and fell against the side of his bed.

~Huh?~ Kashi thought. ~What was- Oh...~ Mankey had been the one who pushed Kashi out of the way. He punched the Shadow Ball.

"Maaaaaaane-KEEYYYYYY!" Mankey shouted as he punched the ball.
Poe grinned as the Mankey punch and dispersed his Shadow Ball. "Hehe, so the monkey wants to play huh? Good! Let's play monkey boy! Hehe!" The ghost proclaimed as he leaped forward and attempted to hit the Mankey with a Scratch attack, Poe knew he was much more experienced and he was only playing so he decided to go easy and keep his attacks very lite, making sure not to cause any serious damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 pm
SubonicXP
Ryu Hakashi

"Squirrrrrr!" Squirtle exclaimed in fear, going into his shell. Kashi jumped in front of Squirtle to kick the ball. But Kashi got pushed back and fell against the side of his bed.

~Huh?~ Kashi thought. ~What was- Oh...~ Mankey had been the one who pushed Kashi out of the way. He punched the Shadow Ball.

"Maaaaaaane-KEEYYYYYY!" Mankey shouted as he punched the ball.
Poe grinned as the Mankey punch and dispersed his Shadow Ball. "Hehe, so the monkey wants to play huh? Good! Let's play monkey boy! Hehe!" The ghost proclaimed as he leaped forward and attempted to hit the Mankey with a Scratch attack, Poe knew he was much more experienced and he was only playing so he decided to go easy and keep his attacks very lite, making sure not to cause any serious damage.

Mankey tried punching Sableye's hand to block the attack, but ended up getting scratched on his hands.

"Maaaaaane..." Mankey said angrily. "KEYYYYY!" Mankey punched at Sableye's stomach.  

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:03 pm
Ryu Hakashi

Mankey tried punching Sableye's hand to block the attack, but ended up getting scratched on his hands.

"Maaaaaane..." Mankey said angrily. "KEYYYYY!" Mankey punched at Sableye's stomach.
Unfortunately for the Mankey the punch simply passes right through Poe's stomach. "Hehe, I'm a Ghost type Pokemon you know monkey boy." Poe said with a chuckle and flicked the Mankey on the nose, persisting to egg it on, it's like he wanted to make it mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 pm
SubonicXP
Unfortunately for the Mankey the punch simply passes right through Poe's stomach. "Hehe, I'm a Ghost type Pokemon you know monkey boy." Poe said with a chuckle and flicked the Mankey on the nose, persisting to egg it on, it's like he wanted to make it mad.

"MANK!" Mankey began wildly punching and kicking at Poe.

Then Squirtle got out of his shell and tried tackling Poe.  

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm
Ryu Hakashi
SubonicXP

"Darn it Poe, return!" Sub shouted from the doorway of the room, shooting a red beam of light from a Pokeball in his hand, hitting the Sableye with it, and recalling it back to the device. "I'm sorry about that Kashi, my Sableye is a bit of a wild card." He said with a sigh. "I hope he didn't cause much trouble."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm
SubonicXP
Ryu Hakashi
SubonicXP

"Darn it Poe, return!" Sub shouted from the doorway of the room, shooting a red beam of light from a Pokeball in his hand, hitting the Sableye with it, and recalling it back to the device. "I'm sorry about that Kashi, my Sableye is a bit of a wild card." He said with a sigh. "I hope he didn't cause much trouble."

"It's alright," Kashi said. "All he did was make Mankey mad. No harm, though."  

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm
Lykas sat on the couch with Dewott in front of him. "Now then. I've given you plenty of time to rest so it's time we named you, huh?" Dewott shrugged. She really didn't care either way. "Well, how about Chinami? It means 'one thousand waves'." Lykas offered. Considering the Pokemon's type and the traits of it's species, he felt it only fitting to give her a name similar to one she might have had if her species had names for each other.

Dewott looked to her new trainer and shrugged, turning her back to him. ~This human must be crazy to think I'm going to accept him, just like that.~ She thought to herself. ~Although, i -am- grateful to him for getting me away from that accursed woman......~ After a moment, she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder and offered a quick nod, her face showing no emotion. "Dew." She had accepted the name, but was yet to be willing to accept the human.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:43 am
Ryu Hakashi

"It's alright," Kashi said. "All he did was make Mankey mad. No harm, though."
"That's good, I didn't want him to scare you away already." Sub said with a laugh and then a sigh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm
Night sat silently in the kitchen, for once she was not accompanied by any of her pokemon and simply sat alone. On the table in front of her was a nearly empty bottle of tequila and Night, herself, was looking as though she'd quickly fall to the floor had the table no been helping to hold the girl up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:39 pm
Ms Edyn
Night sat silently in the kitchen, for once she was not accompanied by any of her pokemon and simply sat alone. On the table in front of her was a nearly empty bottle of tequila and Night, herself, was looking as though she'd quickly fall to the floor had the table no been helping to hold the girl up.

RC lumbers into the kitchen. he stops when he sees Night. he wasn't expecting someone to be here. in each hand is a bottle of Sake, one being almost empty. RC wanders over and takes a seat near Night and sets his Sake bottles on the table. "hope ya don't mind some company. Drinking alone is not nearly as fun as when drinking with others." He says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm
"Aye," Night said, slightly slurred. Obviously, this had not been her first drink tonight, "Is much funner wif more people, but so few people aroun' dis place are willing ta drink wif me. So, dis fox mus' go it alone. S'not all bad, though. Less people to drink wif, more tequila for me." With that last sentence, she lifted her own bottle from the table and quickly chugged the last of it. Noticing the bottle was now empty, she stood (a little unsteadily) and stumbled towards the freezer, where she'd stashed three additional bottles, and pulled a fresh one out, "You wan' one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm
Ms Edyn
"Aye," Night said, slightly slurred. Obviously, this had not been her first drink tonight, "Is much funner wif more people, but so few people aroun' dis place are willing ta drink wif me. So, dis fox mus' go it alone. S'not all bad, though. Less people to drink wif, more tequila for me." With that last sentence, she lifted her own bottle from the table and quickly chugged the last of it. Noticing the bottle was now empty, she stood (a little unsteadily) and stumbled towards the freezer, where she'd stashed three additional bottles, and pulled a fresh one out, "You wan' one?"

RC chuckles and raises the Sake bottle he had been working on. "No thanks. I have my drink of choice." he says, then finishes that bottle. whoo! good stuff! "Ya...you..ever need..someone to drink with...just ask me." he says as he grabs the unopened bottle of Sake and proceeds to open it.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 pm
"I'll keep dat in min'," Night said, half stumbling back to her seat as she opened the new bottle, "By th' way. Don' think we been properly introduced. 'M Night."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:01 pm
Ms Edyn
"I'll keep dat in min'," Night said, half stumbling back to her seat as she opened the new bottle, "By th' way. Don' think we been properly introduced. 'M Night."

RC chuckles. "Nice ta' meetcha Night. my name...is RC. short for my real name, but it's just a nice sort nickname that has stuck." he says as he takes a gulp from his new bottle of Sake.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 pm
"An' you as well," Night said, tipping her head back and drinking deeply from her bottle before nearly slamming it down, breathing somewhat heavily, "So, forgive me if I soun' rude or anyting, but what exactly are you?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games