Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:19 pm
Scarlette's head snapped up when she heard Oscar's voice. Her eyes hard as she gave a low growl making sure to keep Keagan and Oscar apart. "My blood is healing him sister." Scarlette said not taking her eyes from Oscar. Was he going to get aggressive? She stood up to meet her step father's height. "I don't know why." She replied to him. She moved and returned to Keagan's side. "Bring him to me when he awakens. I need to make sure Jamie is safe." Scarlette said to Astrid standing up. "She'll have felt the call too. And mama is in no shape to find out if her only legitimate heir has come out of this curse with her life in tact. Though why you're not at her side, Oscar, alarms me." She huffed out a breath. "Come my little sister." She smiled kindly to Nyx. "You've been through much, how's a hot chocolate sound?"

Jamie sat in the cage she'd locked herself in, rocking back and forth her fingers digging into her hair. The hold of the voice had yet to let go of her, though it was dead, what it showed her, what if made her see, relive, would haunt her for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:29 pm
Oscar disregarded Scarlette's words seeing as he was holding Emma's body in his arms. She must've been eager to say something cold to him; it didn't matter. Emma was alive and so were his children despite their words. Oscar sat on the ground, holding Emma as his thoughts went to leaving. As soon as she wakened, they needed to go.

"Nyx," Astrid called out softly, the witchling turned to look at her hand-lady, "Now that you have gained a greater power, it is best that we return to...well, our kind to hone your talents and grant you the rightful place."

Nyx seemed confused as she looked back to her half-siblings then back at Astrid, "But..I don't want to go just yet. Why can't they come here?"

"Our people don't belong in a kingdom," Astrid shrugged, "But those who follow nature's path need someone to be their beacon. Your mother was a much loved woman in her position, but her death has given you the inheritance of that position."

Astrid noticed how this decision made Nyx distraught. She gave a soft sigh before saying, "For now, you can remain here and decide for yourself when you are ready to return to your people."

Nyx gave a half-smile before turning to head back to the castle. Astrid looked to the sleeping Keagan and picked him up with one of his arms over her shoulders. A slight blush tinted her cheeks feeling his muscles against her frail body. She could see why so many females fell for lycans; they were a hunky bunch of men. Luna and Celia aided Astrid carrying Keagan back to the castle, but Luna stopped and turned to see Sebastian was out of his prison. She wondered for a moment why that was, though she was still pleased to see her nephew, "It's good to see your face again, Sebastian. I'm surprised you didn't rush in yourself into danger to go in for your sister."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:38 pm
Sebastian glowered at them all. "It was a bit hard when my woman put a binding spell on me." He bit out. "I wasn't going to kill her Astrid I swear it."

Scarlette smiled and instead of letting Nyx walk picked her up and held her close. "You can choose when you're ready." She put a kiss on her sister's cheek. "I will be sad if you go, but if their calling is stronger than ours follow your heart." She didn't look at her brother when they passed him. "You need not worry about Keagan Nyx. I will look after him."

Emma woke slowly with a little groan. She scented her husband close and rolled toward him gripping his shirt. She knew he wanted to leave. She wanted to leave too but she didn't want to be like her father, leaving her children defenseless. However, if she named Jamie now, she could trust that her twins would look after Jamie. "Oscar?" She mewed softly turning her face to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:46 pm
"I never put a binding spell on you," Astrid sighed as she fixed her hair out of her face.

"Your..woman?" Luna raised a brow, she still wasn't used to the primitive speech though she would have to considering she was getting back together with Lauchlain, "In either case, you should come back to the castle. You're free now so there's no point in hiding away from your blood."

Nyx was still wary of Scarlette's kindness, but didn't decline the way her sister was treating her. She allowed her sister to carry her to the castle before squirming out of her arms and looking up at her, "My..people don't need a leader. All of us are free; but when they need me, i'll go sometime."

"I'm here," Oscar murmured as he brought Emma closer to his face so he could kiss her softly, "I'm here, and it's safe now. We need to leave so that none of this mess will actually kill either of us. Sebastian and Scarlette will work each other out of their fight, Nyx and Jamie are no longer fighting and there is acceptance once again. Emma, it's time we both retire from this."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:58 pm
Sebastian smirked and stood following and assisting with the childe of his sister. "I'm not hiding from them. I'm avoiding this guy when he wakes lest he try to start something. He seems very possessive of my sister. Not unlike our kind when we find someone we want to be with forever." He gave a little sigh.

Scarlette nodded with a smile. "As you wish." Scarlette replied with a smile. "Just know I will support whatever you choose. I will defend you if they protest."

Emma opened her eyes with a smile kissing him back. "Is it? Jamie wasn't here. I can't leave until I know she is safe." She held him tight to her body. Well, she thought it was tight to him it was a weak pawing. She was still in great pain but her face only showed a slight amount of it. "I love you Oscar."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 am
"Then we'll settle things with Jamie quickly," Oscar stood up and carried Emma back to the castle.

He loved his children, all of them, but it was easy to see that it was time to allow them to rule. Now that Nyx held a stronger magic, he didn't have to fear that she would be pushed over again. Scarlette would eventually make peace with Sebastian. He had seen the twins fight worse and make up the next day. Jamie would always be his little Jamie, she would get upset one second if no one was paying attention to her and light up like an angel when someone did.

Keagan woke slowly, his body aching from the magic. Did Scarlette and Nyx make it out? He glanced around to see the witch known as Astrid, the twin vampires, and..Nyx and Scarlette! Keagan fought through the pain and attempted to stand up, using every aching muscle in his body. Nyx noticed Keagan trying to stand and rushed to him, "You need to rest! All the dark magic is like a poison to your body."

"You're...both safe," he let out a growl as he collapsed back to the ground, extremely exhausted.

Luna and Celia went back to their men, Celia tended to Lucas while Luna went to Lauchlain. However, when Luna stood next to Lauchlain, Octavia approached, "You're not planning on remarrying are you?"

"Perhaps," Luna didn't want to have this conversation with her daughter right now.

Octavia looked Lauchlain up and down before turning back to her mother, "Father never trusted their kind and neither should you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:00 am
Scarlette went right to Keagan. "Hey." She breathed holding him up. "Careful now." She cupped his face and smiled. "I'm okay, Nyx is okay, let us help you." She gestured to her brother and they both helped Keagan back to the castle. Scarlette decided to put him in her room, surrounded by her scent. She hoped it would be a comfort to him.

Emma nodded cuddling Oscar with a soft smile. It sort of felt like the old days, when she was pregnant with Jamie.

Lauchlain frowned. "All things considered your father never trusted my kind because he was afraid I'd come after your mother." He looked her up and down. Spitting image of her father the chit was. He'd laugh if her mate was a Lycan. "I'm going to check on our pack. See if things are okay. You have a talk with your child." He guessed they would want privacy.

Lucas lit up when Celia returned. "Ah darling~!" He purred having not moved from his spot in their bed. "Come, cuddle with me, I have an idea."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:24 am
"Father never trusted your kind because all they did was rampage through Rome and act like beasts!" Octavia yelled back at Lauchlain, then turned back to her mother, "You can't marry him, he's mean and just look at him! All he does is play in the mud, when was the last time he bathed? Aunt Celia married a vampire and look how happy they are! You were happy with Father, he wouldn't want you to marry something like...this mutt."

"It doesn't matter what your father wanted or what my sister has," Luna sighed as she placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder, "I never said anything about marriage, Octavia. Lauchlain and I have something...special."

Octavia crossed her arms before turning her back on her mother, "He would never be accepted in Father's part of the family or his household. If you do plan on shacking up with this dog, you won't be able to bring him back to Italy."

Luna watched as her daughter went back inside, ironically, the lycan castle. She wondered how her daughter was able to keep herself safe when she felt such a way about the lycans.

By-passing the tri-breeds with ease, Oscar went to Jamie's room with Emma before placing his wife on her feet. He saw Jamie had built herself up in a cage, "Your mother and I are retiring to the other castle. If you are not going to remain here, you can join us."

Keagan was in and out of consciousness from the pain as he felt at ease being inside Scarlette's room. He still wasn't all for her hands cupping this or holding that, but she was safe and that was all that mattered at the moment. Astrid and Nyx were outside the room until Keagan began to cough up blood that the witches rushed in to assess the problem. Nyx placed her hand on Keagon's belly, the lycan cried out in agony.

"He's got internal bleeding," Astrid began to glow a baby blue hue, "If we don't intervene he'll surely die."

She whispered an incantation before softly kissing Keagan, allowing her magic to flow through his lips down to where he was bleeding. After a few moments, Astrid pulled away and Keagan was able to breathe normally and without pain. He looked up at Astrid before gently shaking his head, "Don't do that again. No offense, but you're not exactly my type."

"You're not exactly my cup of herbal tea either," Astrid wiped her lips.

"You're better," Nyx hugged Keagan tightly, happy to see her friend was doing better.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:35 am
Scarlette was only trying to help. She knew when she was sick touch helped her a bit. But she felt like she was in the way so she sat in her chair, in the far corner so she wouldn't be in the way and let the witches do what was needed. The outside appeared to her sister and ward as if she was calm through it all, but she knew Keagan would feel that she wasn't. That she was worrying for him. What did he see that made him hurt so much?

Jamie lifted her head. Her eyes haunted. Emma knew instantly, Jamie had felt, and resisted, the call. She turned to Oscar and nudged him toward Jamie. "I know you're not one for cuddles," She purred winking. "But I think she needs her daddy." She added a bit in low Russian. "She resisted to curse. I want to hold her but I've been coddling her a bit too much, I think it's your turn."

Lauchlain wanted to laugh at the irony, but then he realised. Someone must be protecting her. Otherwise, with her attitude, she'd have been dead already, no matter her physical power. "Actually, you will." He smiled softly to Luna. "I hold a lot of influence over Lycan's in western Europe. I think it will impress people. However, I must stress, I clean up rather well." He purred in Luna's ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:08 pm
Keagan looked to Scarlette sitting in the far corner. He couldn't just stay in the bed when she's all the way over there. When he tried to get up, Nyx tried to usher him back down, "Getting up isn't smart, you're still healing."

"Nonsense," Keagan grimaced as he sat up, "I'm....i'm fine."

Keagan winced in pain as he sat up fully, swinging his feet over the side of the bed, "Scarlette...why are you so far from me?"

"Anyone who coddles here will just make things worse," Oscar neared Jamie, "Just get up and act like your age. Nyx went and helped your elder sister, and here you sit. Scarlette even helped her sire-child. You're not just a kid anymore, you need to figure out your placement in this kingdom or you have no place at all."

He meant his words though they were harsh. He loved Jamie like his other children, all he wanted was to see her thrive.

"Though my feelings are true," Luna held onto Lauchlain's hand, "I do not want to take you to Italy. Octavia is right that the lycans are street urchins and are looked down upon. Having one attend a party is a socialite's nightmare. Marrying one is taboo there. Here, we are safe and my children's reputation are safe."

She knew Lauchlain would take offense to the statement, but she loved him and wanted to be with him. As long as she was here and never took him to Rome, then they were safe.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:20 pm
"Because I felt like I was in the way." Scarlette replied not moving from her spot. He needed to heal. "I don't like being in the way. I tried to help but in your pained state you pushed me away." She gave a little sigh and after a tiny moment of hesitation got out of her chair and went to him, taking his hand. "Please rest." She said. "I won't leave your side again, okay?" She smiled gently to him, the only part of her body touching his was her hand on his.

Jamie looked up at her father. She noticed her mother sighing a little and smiled. It was broken but she realised the words the creature had been whispering were not true. Getting up, she went to her father and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry as said those things daddy." Jamie said. "It wasn't nice, you're a wonderful daddy."

Lauchlain nodded and stroked her hair. "No wonder many of the vampires in Italy migrated to Emma's court. She's open about inter species marriages." He smiled softly. "Though, your people in Italy would be fools not to see how smart our love is." He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I have a lot of influence over humans and Lycans globally. Emma's High Alpha yes, but I'm what you'd call, her silent guard." He chuckled softly. "But lets not speak of this today. Okay? This is clearly upsetting you and I think it's time I show you something."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:28 pm
"And i'm what you would call the Queen of Italy," Luna caressed Lauchlain's cheek, "Being married to that man was one thing, but I married him for the court. They are still not as open-minded as you would like, but I have made myself a cozy spot as their leader; something they look to for guidance. Where you are my love, they will not accept my love for you because you are a wolf."

Keagan pulled Scarlette closer to him so he could scent her personally. She was beautiful, not anything like a woman he had seen before. It must've been the bond between them that left him longing for more. But he wouldn't push it. It was her bond to choose what she used of him and he wouldn't say anything otherwise. Keagan smiled up at her before closing his eyes, "Perhaps...this isn't such a curse after all if you are the sire."

"You're a good daughter too, my sweet," Oscar held Jamie tightly, "I'll fix your doll for you as well."

He picked her up and kissed her forehead before whispering, "It would make me happy if you came with your mother and I. The others can stay here since they get along so well, and you can be the apple of our eyes."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:39 pm
Jamie hugged her father tight nodding. "Yes, I want to go with you and mummy." She replied. "And I fixed Nickolas, before." She put her head on his shoulder hugging him tighter. She felt her mother enter the hug too.

"I love you both so very much." Emma whispered to both of them.

Scarlette blushed and with a soft smile leaned on him just a tiny hit. She pressed a kiss to the back of his hand. "I'm glad I sired you." She replied sitting by his side. She wasn't usually this sappy. But with him, she found that she most definitely was. She wanted to kiss him. Felt the pull to kiss him. But she couldn't. She couldn't do it. Not while he was sick.

Lauchlain pressed his finger to her lips. "Ssh my beauty." He whispered leading her to a hidden area. The place was beautiful, like the full moon was always shining on the water. "We'll figure out the details later, just know, my pack accepts you. No matter what. Kate's actually happy you're back. She said and I quote 'Finally a woman I can talk to about girly stuff.' She's secretly a girly girl but none of the other women in my pack are girly girls. I think you two will be fast friends."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:51 pm
Oscar wasn't much for a group hug, but he enjoyed feeling his wife against him and his daughter was pleased. It perturbed him leaving Nyx behind, but he could see his other daughter was strong and was okay with being left alone. He slowly pulled away, kissing Jamie's forehead and kissing Emma softly as he led them to the doorway, "Then let us leave and say our goodbyes to our family. Jamie, you can return whenever you want, your mother and I will want to live in solitude for some time."

Keagan smiled as he fell asleep, holding on to Scarlette's cheek before passing out. Nyx climbed onto the bed and listened to his chest, "He's still living."

"As he should be," Astrid held Nyx off the bed, "You ought to go do something else. I'll make sure he's still living by tomorrow."

"You better," Nyx gave a sly smile before leaving.

Astrid smiled to Scarlette, "I'll just leave you two alone, i'm sure there's a lot to catch up on."

"We can be a couple here," Luna kissed Lauchlain softly, "Where we can be a legitimate couple.

She was happy his pack accepted her, though she was more worried about her daughter. Eventually Lauchlain would have to accept her as his own like her other children, but Octavia would have to accept Lauchlain as her new husband. Luna smiled up at Lauchlain with a forlorn smile, "Maybe an official couple one day if things go well between us."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:38 pm
Jamie smiled. "When I'm old enough." Jamie said. "I want to spend time with you guys. Just us." Emma smiled and kissed Oscar back.

"Yes, when she's a little older. We'll bring you back then spend some time just us I promise my love."

Scarlette smiled at the witches leaning into his hand. "I'll let him sleep as long as he wants." She replied to Astrid. Once alone Scarlette dared to press a kiss to his palm.

Lauchlain smiled. "Yes we can." He whispered holding her close for a moment. Then he noticed her expression. "What's this look for it my love?" He asked his expression confused.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games