Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony pouted when he said that he needed to go and meet his mother and Thor for lunch. "I make no promises for the well being of Thor's head should the man be determined to irritate me." Loki shrugged teasingly. "Have fun Tony, I shall see you after lunch." Loki stated kissing Tony once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s teasing, leaning into the kiss, he let Loki pull away without fuss this time and slowly moved to get up himself. “See ya babe.” He said lightly as Loki left. Slowly getting up, he decided to message Rhodey to see where he was as he slowly wandered out of the room to go get himself some food.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki waved when Tony bid him goodbye and made his way out of their rooms and towards Thor's. He had figured they would be having lunch there and that it would give him a chance to speak with Thor and JARVIS. Raising his hand he knocked on the door, in an instant it was opened and he was being pulled into a hug by Thor. "Brother I am so glad you have come to join us." the blond god exclaimed.

"Thor put me down, you are crushing me." Loki protested. Thor did so quickly with a slight apologetic look as he back up to allow Loki entry to his rooms. The blond also looked quite like an excitable puppy that Loki nearly laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga laughed softly from inside as Thor scooped Loki up in a hug. She knew it annoyed Loki, but it really was rather endearing when Thor’s excitement spilled over like that. Perhaps he would stop forgetting his strength when he finally had children of his own. Loki had been more prone to outbursts before Sleepnir after all. Standing from where she’d been sitting on a large, and run down couch, she stepped towards Loki, hugging him tightly. “Hello dear.” She said softly. “I am so happy that you decided to come.” She smiled as she pulled away, touching his cheek lightly. “Have you had a good morning so far?” she asked, folding her hands in front of her.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki stepped into the room and embraces his mother as she approached. "I am thankful that you invited me." Loki responded. "I have had a mostly pleasant morning. Tony and I had a bit of a disagreement but it has been resolved. However there is something I feel I need to discuss that must be kept private. I have much to ask of you brother and from JARVIS but Tony must not know. He disapproves but it must be done." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned slightly at the news that Tony and Loki had fought. She understood that these things happened, she had argued with Odin more times than she could count, but she still didn’t like hearing such things from her son. His next words had her tilting her head slightly. “I have a feeling that this topic is not something I will enjoy much either.” She said slowly, meeting Loki’s eyes intently.

JARVIS finally chimed in there. “Does this mean that you would like to have the video feeds from this lunch deleted sir? I can claim a system error should Mr. Stark ask.” He said lightly. He was built to assist Tony in all things, but JARVIS had enough intelligence to know that there were things that Tony did and didn’t need to know, even if it wasn’t what he wanted all the time. And with Tony's relationship with Loki, JARVIS assumed that he would want Loki treated exactly as JARVIS would treat Tony.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 pm
MDaylus

"I do not believe that you will mother and if you wish I will not discuss it before you." Loki stated looking apologetic to his mother. He knew all to well that his mother would like the thought of him securing his death should something go wrong as much as Tony had. "Yes please JARVIS. Do you have the measurements of the first time we tried the jamming device. I think I may need that." Loki stated to the AI. He had stopped looking to the ceiling to talk to JARVIS, preferring to think the being as all around him than above him.

"What is it you need from me brother. I will keep what I must from Anthony." Thor replied in kind.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned at Loki’s words. She had hoped that such heavy topics could be avoided for this lunch, but she understood that sometimes things need to be addressed in a certain time frame. When he offered to refrain from this conversation in front of her, she slowly shook her head. “I will not be running from things just because I do not like agree with them anymore.” She said firmly. Her turning a blind eye because she did not like something had contributed to too many wrongs now, she would not continue.

JARVIS was silent for a second after Loki’s words, working on the video feed and then searching his files. “The precise numbers have been saved in one of Mr. Stark’s project folder. However I do not believe that they will be of any use without your magical input and a device with similar functions to the jamming device. Do you still wish for me to access these files sir?” JARVIS asked quickly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 pm
MDaylus

"Not yet, I just wanted to make sure that I had access to them without alerting Tony. Unless of course you can make a device small enough with those parameters to fit within myself." Loki stated when JARVIS asked if he wished to access the files. Looking back to his mother when she said that she would not be running from things any longer despite if she did not like it. "So be it then." Loki stated taking a breath as he ran a hand through his hair. "Thanos' control is not gone from me and Tony can not bear creating something to counter me should I no longer have control. I will be taking care of that, but I can not guarantee that those things will not be broken. Thor what I need from you will be difficult but you are the only one I can ask this of. If it comes to the point that I am past the point of no return you must not hold back any of your strength from me. Even that of Mjolnir." Loki stated and braced himself for protest.

"You wish for me to kill you?!" Thor exclaimed in surprise at Loki's request. "Brother surely you can not think that we would allow Thanos to take you." he protested.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I am sorry sir, that is not within my abilities.” JARVIS replied simply to Loki’s words.

Frigga listened to Loki as he spoke. Hearing what he ask, she slowly sank into her seat again. Her son was planning on ways to kill himself. That hurt more than anything. Hearing Thor’s protests, she sighed heavily. She had to think of this as a queen and not just a mother. “Thor…..listen to your brother….It is entirely possible that Thanos could take control of him again And if he is closer, then the hold will be stronger.” She said slowly, not looking at them for a moment. “But…..I do not believe death will be necessary.” She said slowly. “If you wish it, then Tony can remain in control of you through that bracelet Loki. You merely have to convince him of the need to keep you from doing anything in such a situation. And Thor….you have to be ready to handle Loki physically if needed, that includes……..” she paused, not liking what she was about to say. “That includes hurting him needed….but I do not think death is something that should be considered.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:48 pm
MDaylus

"Then do not worry about it JARVIS." Loki smiled. He was grateful for the help the AI could give him. When his mother sank into a seat Loki moved forward looking quite apologetic as he sat next to her ignoring Thor's protests. When she spoke explaining things as she saw them he was relieved to see that she at least understood a bit of why he was asking for what he was and agreeing with him in some ways. "I do not know how much Thanos knows about Tony but if he figures out that Tony is doing such he may seek to kill him. I can not have that mother, it would drive me to the brink once more. However that is not the only reason I would ask that Thor be prepared to kill me. When Thanos grabbed me from the void he tortured me, I do not know if he takes hold of my mind if I can survive it again. Not endlessly like he would do, he only stopped last time because he saw a use for me. This time if he chooses to do so I fear he will break me, if he has control of me, I may not ever come back. If it comes to that then you must kill my body." Loki stated firmly. He would be unmoving on this.

Thor looked angry and hurt by what was asked of him and even more so when Frigga agreed in some ways. "Mother, Loki, I do not wish to harm you." Thor protested again but Loki's words made sense. If Thanos broke his brother than he would be nothing more than a puppet. Even if the body may look like Loki, if that happened his brother would not come back to it and he could not allow his brother to be used that way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga listened to Loki, watching his eyes as he spoke, reading the emotion and thoughts there. Slowly reaching out to him, she took his hand in between hers, holding it gently. I do understand what you are saying Loki….I do. Thanos is an ancient, powerful, and fearsome foe….but I think that you are not giving others enough credit. When Thanos reaches Midgard….he will be killed before he has the opportunity to torture you in such a way…..Not only does Midgard have the protection of these….’Avengers’, but it has many, many other weapons and warriors, many at the level of Tony and his friends. And the forces of Asgard will come to aid in the fight. After all, Thanos’ attention will not be held by Midgard for long until he turns his attention to another of the nine realms. He will be stopped.” She said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games