Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn stopped at hte door his hand on the handle, he looked back at Leon and smiled a little bit. "You are welcome Leon, ring if you need anything." he left the room then, gently closing the door behind him when he left the room.

Cale looked at Bowen when he noticed the older man wake up and sit up he walked to the bed a little bit. "Easy Sir Bowen, good morning."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

After Thorn left, Leon leaned back in the bed and stared at the ceiling, for some reason he was truly thinking about Thorn amd his offer. He didnt know why though, every time that Arion insisted he move, Leon always turned him down, and found a reason to say no......but with Thorn.........he couldnt help but think about it.

-

Bowen was still looking around but focused his stare on Caleb when the male spoke to him.
He was quite for a moment before narrowing his eyes, and with a flinch he placed his hand to his head and closed his eyes.
"What happened?" He asked with a strained voice, "where are we , and what happened to the Elemental Curthiel? " he asked him.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:30 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb bit his lip, he was concerned for Sir Bowen since he seemed to be suffering from being forced into sleep. He looked at the floor for a moment and rubbed the back of his head then he looked back at him. "The guy put you to sleep Sir Bowen, he brought you in here so you could sleep off your stress. He said you had worked yourself too hard and you needed the rest. He's gone now, I saw him walk out the door's this morning."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:48 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen closed his eyes as Caleb spome and nodded when he had finished talking.
"My body is not used to this much sleep"he quietly said rubbing the middle of his forehead.
"Good thing Curthiel is gone. A male with that much power is not someone I would like around me" he commented.
Bowen then looked at Caleb, looked him up and down before staring him in the eye " Did he force you into sleep?" He asked the young male.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb had to nod at Bowen's comment about the man being powerful he didn't much care for the Mind Elementa;s company either. He looked at Bowen though and he blinked then he rubbed the back of his head a bit. "Well...yes...no Imean no..." he held his hands up then like he was being defensive. "That is to say I brought me in here carrying you and put you on the bed and he strongly suggested I sleep too. so I ugh..." Caleb glanced at the ground a bit and cleated his throat. "I ugh...fell asleep next to you, I was tired enough he didn't have to force me to sleep."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:53 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Its good you got to sleep with out the mental order" he said with a sigh, sitting up once more.
Closing his eyes Bowen rubbed the between his eyebrows, his head didnt so much hurt, it was more of it feeling numb.
"Tell me, he didnt invade your mind did he?" he asked, and stared at Caleb again " also there is no shame to sleeping next to a male, especially when ypu are as tired as we were." He added in.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb shook his head at this next question. "No I don't think he invaded my mind, or atleast I don't think he did." he looked at the floor then. "I know that we both were tired, but he forced you into sleep, you were compleatly unaware of what was going on, a part of me felt like it wasnt right to sleep next to you while you were in that state." he frounded a bit as he thought about the fact that Bowen was only that deep in a sleep because of a mind elemental.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Good" Bowen said in response to Caleb, and remained quiet when he further explained what happened. "You should not have worried yourself with that" he said "it would have been okay" he added in understandingly."make sure you get some rest when we get back home" he said staring him straight in the eye again.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb blinked he nodded. "Okay, I'll bure to rest." he looked down a moment before looking back up. "But you need rest too Sir Bowen."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

He lifted a browm at Caleb when he said he needed to rest as well, sat up and rested his elbows on hi knees, the corner of his lips slightly twitched a small smile threatening to appear, " I dont think my brain is able to shut down long enough, on its own, for some proper rest." He said and pushed a hand through his hair " Ive actually forgotten what a good sleep is like" he couldnt help but add in.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb watched Bowen closely he took a deep breath as he tried to gum up the courage to tell his higher up what to do. He closed his eyes then opened them and looked at him. "I noticed that the only way you can sleep is by being forced, you need rest, I don't want to force it but you know we now know where another Mind Elemental lives, who is a lot less scary then the other guy."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen stared at Caleb for a good long minute and was quiet for a long while "....... No" he said simply.
"I dont feel comfortable being near mind elementals at all, much less letting one force me into sleepm" he said and the corner of his lips twitched.
"I much rather take a more mother nature approach " he added in.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb sighed when bowen said no to having a mind elemental help him sleep. He looked at the floor then looked back up. "So what is natural enough to help you sleep Sir Bowen?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Best and most certain option" Bowen said "the right mixture can knock out an elephant. Im sure we can get the right mixture to knock out an ancient" he said with a sigh. He was not used to refering to himself as what his race was, he tended to keep that a secret, and quiet even infront of Arion.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb bit his lip for a moment, he was reminded again over the fact that Bowen was not human, he at times forgot that. He looked back up at him then at the tray of food he made. "Well I am willing to help you any way I can Sir Bowen, you need sleep." He said nothing more on that as he walked over to the table and picked up the Tray and walked it to the bed. "It's not much but I made you something to eat."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games