Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Curious ⟡ Company: A stranger. ⟡ Location: Beach

Lisa would sit quietly for while, continuing to sketch the fortress. She was filling in the details until she decided it was time to speak up. Better now than never right? "I don't know how your way dealing with things is, but I believe talking it out or just taking your mind off the negativity helps.." she mumbled quietly, looking back at the fortress. "I noticed your hair through one of the little Windows, but if you don't want to talk that's fine too.. I won't push you." she said as she finally was was happy with what's she drew and closed her sketchbook.

Standing up and brushing her backside, she walked away for a moment. She returned fairly soon with a two Popsicle sticks. She held the two in her hands while she stood by the fortress, "I didn't know which one you'd like, so I brought ones most people like...you should take it before it melts." she spoke with a smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:51 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick heard the mumbling, but couldn't make out what she was saying. He flinches as soon as his hair was mentioned and confirmed that he was indeed found out. "Nothing much to say. Can't expect a complete strange to sympathize with what I'm going through" he replied and sighed. Heard footsteps walking away from the fortress then coming back. He moves closer to the windows guessing she brought over something cold related. "Second time someone is offers something to me on this beach" he thought. He didn't see any reason to be refusing. "Which ever is the closest to the cool part of the color wheel? Then stick it through one of the windows" he instructed.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: somewhat calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a stranger.

ll Neo ll

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:49 am
•● isa ozario ●•

The brunette would smile and sit back down by the fortress, nudging to the statement. Sure he did have a point, she was a stranger and he couldn't help her to sympathise with him. As much as she wouldn't mind, he probably would mind opening up to a stranger. Sticking her hand with the light blue Popsicle into the open window, she waited into he took it before pulling away and began having her own.
"You can still try and get your mind off what's bothering you, with a clear head if you look over your problems, you'll see things from a new perspective." she would state before looking back over at the fortress. "How did you make it though? It's so sturdy!" she said, referring to the fortress.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick reaches out and carefully takes popsicle after his instructions was followed. Holding it in the hand without the glove then takes a couple of licks while he listens to the stranger. "The problem of people abandoning you or stop talking to you?" he asked because that was his problem in a summarized way. "With my emotions" he said mentioning one part of the process. He nibbles on the top of the popsicle then looking out the nearest window.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: moody.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a stranger.

ll Neo ll

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:51 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Pulling her hand away when he took the Popsicle from hers, she glanced back at the window when he summarised his problem and exhaled, locking her own Popsicle. "They might have their reasons, but then again, I am no one to be speaking in your matters.. I just hope things get better for you." she smiled. Raising a brow at him when he said how he had made it, "Really? That is really cool.." she smiled.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:40 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nibbles on the edges of the popsicle then sighs. "So it could be my fault, but I wouldn't know what I did wrong because they won't talk to me" he replied frowning. "Haven't hit rock bottom, but I won't let myself fall that far" he thought. He quickly ate was left of his frozen snack before it could start melting onto his hand. He raised an eyebrow to her last response. "Do you really believe that?" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: moody.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a stranger.

ll Neo ll

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:11 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Lisa nibbled on her own Popsicle, finishing it up too soon and winced. Tapping her head to clear up the brain freeze, she held on to the stick so she could throw it away later. "Give them time maybe... If it's meant to be, they'll be back.." she suggested with a slight smile, although realised it might have come off a little negative so she apologised almost instantly. "Yeah, I do... it's quite amazing how your thoughts could project something so marvellous.." she stated.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick chews on the stick while listening to the stranger. "Been over two weeks so I'm not going to hold my breath on the possibility of them contacting me. They might as well be dead to me" he said and he meant what he said. He wasn't holding a grudge, but he wasn't going to them another chance if they were to ask for it. "What does these thoughts say to you?" he asked after hearing her statement. He could guess isolation and wounded.
╚══════════════╝

ll Neo ll

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:05 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Her eyes shifted back to the fortress when he spoke about them and nodded lightly, she didn't find it right for him to give up on them but she didn't know the whole story to be telling him to hold on to some hope. Although, she didn't want him to be completely unhappy about it, there was a possibility that they would want to talk to him again, right? "What if they respond to you, late even so, but they do?" she asked, looking back ahead at the waves crashing gently on the shore. "But yeah, let's not talk about it since its not taking us anywhere.." she smiled.

Looking back at the fortress with a little rub to her chin, she made an audible sound to indicate she was thinking it over. "Well, I would guess an attempt to close away the outside, shut yourself in your own thoughts or maybe just to trap in the negative feelings? Or maybe a place to recover? I could be wrong.. Probably an.." she chuckled nervously as she brushed her hair with her fingers.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick laughs at the question, "Taking over two weeks to respond. Very hard to believe they would bother now" he answered. He nods, "Yes, something to agree to" he said to stop talking about the topic. He listens to other's guesses about the reflection of the mood of fortress. "Sounds like good guesses" he replied then he moves in a crawling position with the stick in his mouth. Once he was on the left side of the wall he aligns out a door then the sand moves to that shape. He walks out the doorway and brushes himself off then takes a few steps away from the fortress to look at.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: Slightly amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a stranger.

ll Neo ll

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:56 am
•● isa ozario ●•

The brunette shrugged at the thought, there was a possibility.. Right? But she didn't want to prolong it anymore as they already agreed to drop it. Looking back at the fortress as she heard the sand shifting, she looked way and back to the beach before she asked.
"Was I right though? What did you think of when you made it?" she asked, looking back at it.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:10 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks to the stranger he had been talking to for the first time. He stares at her while he listening to the question then nods. "I'm not anything good at controlling my emotions, but I do try my best in letting them out in less destructive ways" he said. "The beach is the best place to do it since the creation is only temporary" he said looking at the fortress again. "The name's Patrick" he introduced himself. "What's yours?" he asked the stranger. He didn't know the last stranger's name, but he felt her efforts was worth knowing her name to thank her properly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a stranger.

ll Neo ll

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:27 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Lisa looked back up at the stranger she had been talking to, passing a slight smile. She had no issues with her emotions, but his idea of putting them to use like this was quite amusing. "Wouldn't you like for it to last if it was something good like this?" she would ask, looking back at him before nodding and aknowleding his efforts to come off more polite. She should have asked his name considering she initiated it, but it was alright now that he did, maybe? "I'm Lisa, nice to meet you..and sorry I came off a little nosy.." she said with a light chuckle to herself.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:58 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick shakes his head a little, "No, I use a different medium for that sort of thing" he answered. "Second one this week" he admits. "Do you want it to last?" he asked her. He could careless about what happens to his artwork once he is done with it. "Well, thanks Lisa for being nosy" he thanked her. He felt less moody and the need to destroy had faded.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Lisa.

ll Neo ll

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:26 am
•● isa ozario ●•

The brunette raised a brow at him and stood up, walking over to the fortress again and crossed her arms behind her, resisting the urge to touch it and probably ruin it despite it probably ruining eventually from what he said. His following question made her look back at him and then away with a little rub to the back of her head. "It's you art, part of your legacy... But it's your choice entirely..." she smiled up at him. Laughing a little from him thanking her for being nosy, she shook her head lightly. "Well, you're welcome I suppose." she said with a smile.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games