Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:48 am
By Bi Blitz
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

(Sorry about the wait, been a bit busy lately)

Izumi would blink a bit and nod his head happily when she offered him to visit her home to hear her play "I would love to be able to hear you play, that sounds lovely" oh lucky him to find someone who was able to play Violin and apparently was big enough to play at a concert, the thought was thrilling. He wondered what type of music she played, could she be more classically trained or did she like to try mixing classic violin with more modern styles? Both were amazing sounding and he wasn't too picky when it came to his taste in Violin. He would then smile a small bit at her question "I uh...well I used to be..into a good romance..novel...." he stated sheepishly before perking up a bit "But I have really been getting into mystery novels lately, a book that makes you think is truly a good read" he explained as Izumi was beginning to feel more and more comfortable around Solaris "I'm currently reading Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie...it's thrilling read to say the least" he explained before offering a soft smile. Normally he shied away from anything involving death but many mystery books did deal with death so it was unavoidable to say the least.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Anya looked at the blonde and nodded her head. "Yes there is. Which I'm thankful for. My Lilly is so picky with her food." She said as she kissed the top of the cat's head. Hearing the girl declare that Anya was now going to be her best friend made the vampire tilt her head a little bit. Well that was a rather bold statement! Though it was kind of refreshing compared to being given dirty glares and cold shoulders. "Ah. Well. I've been around a little bit." She said. "About two weeks now I think."

Hearing the girl needed help made Anya tilt her head a little again. "Well. I can certainly try!" The platinum blonde said, looking over at her new acquaintance. "Aquarium?" She said curiously. That's right... She had read something about an aquarium when she researched the city. "I haven't been there personally, but I think it's by the beach."

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Here xxx Ooc: Sorry it's so short..
AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:05 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSoleil Park || Company everyone in the area (but talking to Izumi) || Song N/A || Wallet $161.00 || Bank $1050.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

Solaris clapped her hands together when Izumi mentioned that he was into mystery novels. "That's lovely. In fact, Hikaru is also into writing. Though she's more into art, though. But I am sure that her first novel will be super popular," she giggled, knowing that being positive may help in achieving goals. However, the conversation was cut short when there was the sound of an electric guitar being played not far from her. The fallen angel craned her neck, noticing the raven-haired male who was responsible with the song. The tune was definitely catchy, inducing a small smile on her face. "I have to say, that person has potential. Shall we take a closer look towards him?" she faced Izumi and inquired, hoping that he would comply to her suggestion.

After all, the Japanese man did want to see fellow musicians in his new life in Soleil, though the steps had to be gradual for his sake. It may be overwhelming for him to witness multiple people all at once, so two people may be a good start for him.

(OOC: @Foxy: You actually forgot the "" in between the usernames, hence I was not notified that I was included in the quotes in your post.)

By Bi Blitz

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image

ꍟᐯ꒒ꀤꌗ ꍟ. ꌗꃅꀤꌃꂦꂦ꓄
☤☭╠════════════════╬╬════════════════╣☭☤
"Keep yourself cool when the storm is rough,

Company: Status: Single Wallet: $5500 Home: 1222 Pasadena Housing District Profile: Dossier Mood: Restful Outfit: Denim Jacket, Worn ash jeans, grey Converse, Light blue fit top tank

because when you takes things slow, everything goes in your pace."
╠════════════════════════════════╣

The park seem to draw in quite a number of people, though Elvis didn't quite mind as he continued playing a calm melody, with no lyrics this time as he enjoys strumming up a tune. The music tone changed quite subtly from a feel of longing to a more slow paced and warming reverence that makes people feel happy in a way as well as having some feel much respect for what's around them. A small kid and her parents passed by till she stopped to listen, Elvis' eyes were close though opening one, he noticed the girl as he smiled which she smiled back.

Pausing for a while, he offered the young lady his hand, she seemed nervous for a bit until she extended her hand out, Elvis held her hand bringing her closer to the side, soon he continued playing as the music's tone changed smoothly to where it's played for her and her parents which they seem to take noticed and smiled. Her mother wrapping her arms around her father, the young lady childishly giggle from the funny notes Elvis plucked on his guitar's strings as the family enjoys the song played for them, as the encore comes to an end, a few members of the crowd applaud happily, not cheering, nor clapping as loud as a stadium. With the young lady's father gesturing her to come along as it's time to head home, she thanked Elvis and gave him a hug which caused a few reaction of the adorable sight.

Waving at the crowd, they know that it's time for the quiet musician to have a little break as they thanked Elvis for the music, he smiled back and nodded with a slight giggle, it wasn't long as the crowd dispersed. Looking at his guitar, Elvis polished it slightly with a clean cloth he kept in his inner jacket.

╠════════════════════════════════╣

[Ooc: My bad, thanks for letting me know. (^ ~ ^)y. (Edit: Not sure if the oOo Tragic Melody OoO and asbloodrunscold are posting yet.)]
Individuals in the background:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
By Bi Blitz
Genkawolf
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
asbloodrunscold

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi would smile softly a bit when she explained that her friend was writing a book herself, goodness her friends were all so talented, Izumi felt a bit envious. But he didn't let that weigh him down for long when he heard the strumming of a guitar and he would turn his head once she pointed the other man out. He would nod his head in agreement with her observation about the man "He certainly knows how to evoke emotions from just the music he plays.." while Izumi was no music critic he could tell when someone put there heart and soul into a piece. He would then blink for a second before nodding his head, while crowds weren't his thing it wasn't like there was so many people here. He would rise from his seat and approached with his arms folded into his kimono sleeves as he watched with a small smile on his face as the man would interact with a young girl, the sight was adorable. Once the song came to an end Izumi would join in the small round of applause "He certainly does have a bright future ahead of him in music"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image

In the years that they had been married, bring carried on Kos' shoulder was still a little unnerving for Kaylee.. probably because she's such a huge chicken... Hearing Kos sing did help relax her though and she smiled as she clutched onto Mira's travel bag. The cat wasn't too pleased being in the bag and was glaring at everybody as they walked past. Once they got to the park, Kaylee hoped that the cat's grumpiness would go away. Upon reaching the park, Kaylee grinned as she saw all the people and animals. Kaylee was nervous about meeting new people, but would run up to cute animals with no worries. Placing her feet on the ground, she stared up at her husband and blushed a little bit. "Oh... Well.. maybe." She said softly, adjusting the carrying bag a bit so she could let Mira out. The cat growled at her a little bit as Kaylee lifted her up. "Come on grumpy pants." She said, kissing the cat's forehead. The cat stared at Kaylee, and swayed her tail a little bit. Mira was old now, so she wasn't as playful and happy as she used to be, but Kaylee wanted her to get out and get some fresh air.

As she lifted the cat to her shoulder, Mira would stare at Kos and reached one paw out to him, hooking her nails into his shirt, she tugged at him a bit. The cat had grown fond of Kos and didn't seem to harbor any resentment over the accident that happened those few years ago. In fact, one of Mira's favorite spots was on Kos' shoulder. Kaylee suspected that it was because the cat liked the heat of Kos' face plate... that and she could glare at people from up there. Eying the cat, Kaylee looked at Kos again. "N-No need for shoveling! How about we just walk around." She said softly, looking up at him. She needed to meet some friends, but it just made her so nervous to do it!

──────────────────────────────────
x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x Clothesherex ooc

asbloodrunscold

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:38 pm
User Image
Dr. Glaukos Khalkeus

The Grand Smith

[P]//[V]

"The Mightiest sword still takes time to make..."
██████████████████████████████████████████
Current Project: [None] // Completion Time: [N/A]

Kos had generally made sure never to drop Kaylee, wanting to prove himself to be a stable platform in the girls life. He had always made sure she was safe, even if she was nervous but Kos tended to be very protective of Kaylee even if he was pushing her out there to meet new people. Kos by comparison wasn't nervous and tended to be as outgoing as possible both because he valued getting to know people, and to make them less nervous of his statue. Most people were rightfully nervous about a ten-foot tall metal giant.

When Mira reached out to him he leaned down a bit and gently rubbed Mira's head "Now now, no need to be grumpy. It'll just be good for both of us to get out and walk." before looking to Kaylee and chuckled seeing she was indeed a bit nervous. He knew not to push so hard to just walking with his wife and her cat would be fine and he did so happily, looking at all the adorable pets around the park.

While they did he did hear someone playing a guitar, and that was something of great interest of to Kos who played the guitar himself though he normally stuck to electric guitars. He found himself paying a bit more attention to the performance which was actually kind of cute. Kos looked down at Kaylee "The one time I leave Europa at home." he said referring to his favorite guitar, though he was joking a bit.

He did get a bit close though with still some distance so as not to leave Kaylee or Mira behind "That was quite the performance young man!" he offered. It was good though, he did enjoy seeing people preform and had seen a few since he got here. It might have also been a good way to start a conversation, one that Kaylee would hopefully participate in.

Items: Hephaestus' Toolset / "Business" Cards / Dragonscale Wallet [$967] / Married to Kaylee
██████████████████████████████████████████
"....A powerful mind is no different."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

F-XylilShrink

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:22 am
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSoleil Park || Company everyone in the area (but talking to Izumi) || Song N/A || Wallet $161.00 || Bank $1050.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

Solaris nodded slowly to Izumi's words, "I have to agree with you." The guitarist broke into a dance with a young girl, inducing a small giggle from the fallen angel herself and she even applauded. Indeed, it was such a delightful sight, with most of the people being pleased by the performance. In fact, the raven-haired girl caught the sight of that tall giant together with a woman close to his side together with the pet cat. It seemed like they were aware also of the main event and decided to bring their companion along. Which reminds her...

After the performance came to a close with the guitarist polishing his instrument, Solaris picked up her cat plushie, Theodore, from her bag, and revealed it to Izumi with a smile on her face. "Here's my pet cat plushie. His name's Theodore and I got him from the arcade claw machine. It took me several tries to get him though, but it's worth it. Such a cutie pie, right?" she inquired cheerfully, having to poke the cat's head gently with her fingers for a good measure. "Maybe you should go to the arcade with me some other time because there are more cute animal plushies aside from this one. I promise that it will be fun!"

Indeed, she may have sounded pushy, but she wanted Izumi to have fun as well. Besides, tomorrow, she would go to work again in Taste of Italy to cook food as usual.

By Bi Blitz

F-XylilShrink

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi would blink at the reveal of her plushie before smiling a small bit as she explained his name and where she got him from. The young man would nod his head and chuckle a bit "It is quite the cute little plushie I must admit" he stated with an amused smile on his face. Such simple things making people happy really was such a nice thing to see. However he'd look a bit surprised at this moment, him? Go to an Arcade? "Oh..um! Well I don't see why not but I've never been so good at games if I'm being honest" he explained with an amused smile "But at least you'll have an easy time beating me" Izumi joked a bit, poking fun at himself and his poor skills at video games and other things of the like. Izumi remembers so many times he'd try to play a video game and he'd become so stressed out and panic over the silliest things. But he would admit that he did enjoy himself for the most part, even if he had never won a single game of anything in his entire life "That is of course unless they have a garden simulator, then I might have a chance at that" Izumi was somewhat coming out of his shell slowly but surely without a doubt. It helped that he generally felt much more comfortable being himself around females and what not since he never felt nervous around them.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:38 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυиє ①⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤0
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games