Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:54 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
It doesn't. Shikamaru's justu is the chakra floating around the blade. If the jutsu-fortified blade touches someone's shadow, they're trapped by it. Shikamaru's personal range isn't any longer, but he no longer has to rely on his own position to trap someone.
So it wasn't kage mane, it was just a "shadow trap" sort of thing? Like maelstorm?
It was still kage mane. The blades extract whatever jutsu property you're using and apply it to what you're attacking.
But kage mane has a RANGE!! DX There is no way to EXTEND that range! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:57 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
It doesn't. Shikamaru's justu is the chakra floating around the blade. If the jutsu-fortified blade touches someone's shadow, they're trapped by it. Shikamaru's personal range isn't any longer, but he no longer has to rely on his own position to trap someone.
So it wasn't kage mane, it was just a "shadow trap" sort of thing? Like maelstorm?
It was still kage mane. The blades extract whatever jutsu property you're using and apply it to what you're attacking.
With the blades, Shikamaru can put distance between himself and his jutsu so he doesn't have to worry about range. The blades do it for him. Hidan is still stuck and controlled by Shikamaru, but Shikamaru's shadow doesn't even have to touch him now.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
With the blades, Shikamaru can put distance between himself and his jutsu so he doesn't have to worry about range. The blades do it for him. Hidan is still stuck and controlled by Shikamaru, but Shikamaru's shadow doesn't even have to touch him now.
Have any reason WHY? I think you're making a lot of assumptions.

I think it's more like maelstorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:22 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

You mean besides the fact that Shikamaru said it?

The blades draw his jutsu from him when he wants them to, and act on his enemies using that jutsu. That's what he said in the chapter. That's not an assumption, that's understanding what he said in the chapter. You know, reading.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:12 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

You mean besides the fact that Shikamaru said it?

The blades draw his jutsu from him when he wants them to, and act on his enemies using that jutsu. That's what he said in the chapter. That's not an assumption, that's understanding what he said in the chapter. You know, reading.
When did he say it extended the range of KAGE MANE?

It's an assumption, darling. You think it's A SPECIFIC jutsu. I think it's a trap; like maelstorm. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:21 am
Then based on the jutsu, it gives off an effect

Considering the jutsu Shikamaru is using, I'm going to go ahead and say the effect his blades are giving off are that of the Kage Mane origin.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:13 am
Captain Verd

Considering the jutsu Shikamaru is using, I'm going to go ahead and say the effect his blades are giving off are that of the Kage Mane origin.
You DON'T know it's Kage Mane. rolleyes God damn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:29 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd

But it would make sense considering the blades take the property of whatever jutsu Shikamaru wants them to.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:11 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

wow those blades are the s**t XO!

but how would it work with Inos jutsu or Choujis?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:43 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

That would be cool if Chouji could make the blades really huge. 3nodding  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:12 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Baika No Jutsu was it?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:30 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Baika No Jutsu was it?
Something like that. I'm not so strong on jutsu names.  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:53 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

Baika No Jutsu was it?
Something like that. I'm not so strong on jutsu names.

Bubuun Baika No Jutsu (Partial Multi-Size), this is the technique he uses to makes his hands bigger, though if used with the chakra blades, I think these would increment their sizes while being thrown, getting less probabilities of missing =O.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:22 pm
Ha, that'd be pretty sick.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:59 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

But it would make sense considering the blades take the property of whatever jutsu Shikamaru wants them to.
You don't know what he wants. s**t, you thought him and Kurenai should hook up. xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games