Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maskeno jerhico

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 am
Ah, here we are. Ok, for those of you who did not notice my blunder, I am Maskeno jerhico. I am a large fan of rping and own a role-playing guild of my own. The guild never became very popular, so I role-play where welcome to. I only aim to please here at this guild so please, if you ever experience a problem with the way I role-play, feel free to let me know. Again, 1000 apologies for my messup on the previous post I placed in this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:28 am
Hello everyone. Newest member here (I think) Hope to talk to you all and have good fun. Names too long to type so I will have too think of a shortened name. How about DJ? Its my Rp characters name. Meet you all soon.  

Angelic Demon Ninja

Schutzstaffel Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:45 am
hey there i dont know if i am the newist but i joined the guild like 2 days ago so i think i am oh well....so hope to talk to you all soon and look forward to rping with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:58 am
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a very Dedicated Role player. i was part of a great RP Site that crashed after 2 years. I am currently working and will not be able to post often, but I hope to make new friends while im here. TYVM!  

Fallicious Flavor

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:02 am
Name: LydaLynn
Name's Origin: I usually go by Lady Lynn - Lynn being my middle name. But it was taken - so . . . subtle variation and a username is born.

Hobbies: Renassance Festival, Shakespeare Theater, Conventions, Reading, Gaia, RPing, Board games, Non-collectable card games, Crafts [like jewelry making], Photoshop
Favorite Food: Chocolate - who can go wrong with chocolate?
Favorite Movie: Princess Bride
Favorite Bands: Three Quarter Ale and Lost Boys
Webcomic I read:Order of the Stick

Favorite RP system: World of Darkness, Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, After the Bomb, Aberrant
Current Characters: None here yet - but I'll be working on it. In other places: Ginger the psionic tibbet, Dove Hawke the Vampire Prince, Raya S Glenn the werewolf doctor, Teala cleric of Wee Jas, Kita hyperactive fox mutate, and so many more I can't even begin to list them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 pm
Hello ^^! I am XenomorphDrone_rawr_ but you can call me Xeno for short. I look for to playing with you people. As it stands I have several characters already made up in my journal if anyone wants to look at them. IRL (In Real Life) my name is Melissa. That's if you would like a third option in the area of names. I am 19 years of age though I do kinda act like I'm 16. It doesn't help that I look 16 either. LOL! Anyways I hope to have a lot of fun. Friending is always welcome! ^^  

XenomorphDrone_rawr_

Tankizzle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:46 pm
hi my name is tank nice to meet u all *spreads out his wings and bows to everybody* nice to meet u all  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Hi guys ~nyaa 3nodding
My name is LargMokona, but you'll get to know me as the name i most commonly rp under: Ritsuka. I am 16 and I have been RPing since i was able to use a computer and i can say that "one liners make me want to watch an english dubbed episode of bleach and naruto and one piece back to back back". yeah that bad. I am heavy into manga more then anime but i still do watch some stuff. I couldn't even begin to name what i read because the list goes on and on. I came here to learn what i can an hopefully give something to you guys in return. ~nyaa 3nodding  

LargMokona

kirayamatov3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:49 pm
hi i am kirayamato i collect freebies and like all rpgs  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:38 pm
i new to this guild u guy s can just call me AJ whee  

cutekitsunekid

Nero18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:04 pm
i love this guild!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:36 pm
*Crashes through the ceiling*

I'm Bin Laden!

*Looks around and clears throat*

"I'm sorry, I'm Monty Fang. My Real Name is Monty. (( Odd huh?)) I'm a Role player. ((Duh)) I saw this guild, and thought: "Hey, they can help me be a better Roleplayer. I'm a little rusty so, yeah. That is all...  

MontyFang

750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lateralus Helica

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:19 pm
Um...hi! My name is Jen IRL and I have two characters names Kuareh and Luascence, but yes. I used to do alot of RPing on the AOL chatrooms a looooongg time ago but I suppose I've gotten rusty since then. I'll be getting to know you all very soon! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:37 pm
Hi, ok introduction time I guess... I'm Lianne, but I also answer to Kaos or Kaosgirl since that's my usual nick on forums and such. I used to play in regular tabletop games with my friends back in Edmonton, stuff like D&D, Shadowrun, GURPS, etc. but since moving to Calgary I haven't been able to do much of that. Hung out with the RP crowd on a few MMORPGs as well, mostly Ultima Online and EveO.

I'm a complete newbie to the freeform stuff that usually happens on forums, and I sort of wandered in here in hopes of picking up some tips on that since it seems like the only thing I'm going to have access to for a while.  

Kaosgirl

Deirdre Moon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:38 pm
Hello! My name is Deirdre, well Dre for short. I normally RP a Harry Potter character named Jessica Davis. I guess that will be slightly confusing seeing as my Avatar here is Dre but the character I RP is Jessica. Hmm, maybe I'll change Jess to Dre and just keep all of Jessica's character's personality and all that. I'm a little nervous about starting my own RP so I can be sorted into which level I'm in. I still don't really understand where I need to post my RP and can it be anything? Like can I post a Harry Potter RP? Ahhhh I'm so lost!!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games