Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:28 am
((Omg you evil person. I'm SO dying to know what those options contain and I was reading that post of yours so tensed that I almost fell off my chair when it was over because I didn't notice I was sliding forward while reading. >.>;; wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:11 am
Seto saw Yugi hit Yami, but didn't realize what was going on. A few seconds after the heart monitor had gotten back to normal, he understood what his senses tried to tell him. "It's not like he can help this!" he exclaimed as he got up and looked straight at the heart monitor. He was talking to Yugi though.
How could Yugi just hit Yami like that? Just as he said, Yami hadn't done anything wrong. If it wasn't for him, Seto, hesitating... And having claustrophobia... Yami would be alright right now. He was the one that should be slapped in the face.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:40 pm
Yuugi looked shocked at first that Seto had moved. Then his eyes narrowed. "You have an awfully low opinion of him if you think that he wouldn't come out of this if he WANTED TO. Don't you SEE IT, KAIBA?" he didn't even realize that his voice was rising. "You told me YOURSELF that he was dying. Dying, Seto. He's GIVING. UP!" Then, suddenly as if he realized he wasn't helping the situation, he put his hand on his hip and looked down at the bed, his lips jammed tight together.

He could feel something odd in his pocket...
It was the puzzle.

He wasn't exactly sure how it had gotten there... he hadn't remembered taking it when he left the house. Slowly he took the shattered masterpiece out of his pockets and held them in front of his face. Every time he needed Yami he had made this puzzle. Yami had always been there for him, right? Well... if he really was dying, he may as well try and put it together... If he was going to burry his yami, then it would be a little disrespectful to not even TRY to put it back together.

Very slowly, he was able to turn the pieces around and slip into place in the 3D golden pendant. He held two pieces left in his hand. One was the eye and the other just slipped in the side. He surprised himself with how fast he was able to put it together... it took him mere moments to do... He slipped the bent piece in and looked at the last piece--the eye--in his hand.

Then he closed his eyes. He realized how silly he was being. Because he put this together... Yami wasn't going to wake up... This puzzle didn't even belong to him anymore. Yami didn't belong to him...and that wasn't because he was dying. 'Seto... This should be yours, not mine. He loved...loves...you...not me. He gave his everything for you, including his own will to live. He'd want you to have this not me... yea... you...' Without a word, he passed the puzzle and the last unplaced piece over the bed to the boy who was being so attentive to his Yami. 'Yami...there is nothing that I can do for you... This is all up to you now...'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:07 am
"He's not giving up" Seto replied as he looked at the puzzle.
What was he supposed to do with it? Did Yuugi want him to put the last piece in place? Couldn't he do that himself? Seto decided to put it in place since Yuugi placed the puzzle there so demonstratively.
"He wouldn't give up... He's out of conscience, he couldn't if he wanted to."
"But he won't ever wake up anymore..."He took the piece and put it where it was supposed to be without patying too much attention to it. How did this stupid puzzle matter? It had been Yami's or something... Maybe that's why it looked so much better with tht piece in there.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:38 pm
Yami was just existing at the moment. In and out his breaths came in an extremely steady rhythm. He wasn't even thinking--he didn't realize that now he was capable of doing so. But...there was something soft... It was like he was slowly surfacing. He could hear voices, but they were muffled to him. Their tones were stressed--but as to what they were saying... it was like Babble*. But as they continued, it became more interperatable to the man lying on the bed. The sound was comming from the darkness that was all around him.

There was also a sort of odd beeping sound that matched in perfect rhythm with his breaths. Beep-beep. Inhale. Beep-beep. Exhale. Beep-beep... beep-beep... ...

The next sense to return was touch. He didn't realize that he was laying down on something because his body had fallen asleep. He realized that something--or rather--someone was close by when he felt pressure on his arm. It was warm... probably a hand. His mouth felt like it were glued shut-- it was just so dry that his lips had molded to that position. With great effort, it seemed, he managed to get them seperated by a mere hair.

It was then that a sweet smell began to reach his nostrils. Undistinguishable at first, Yami soon realized what it was. It was Seto. It was the smell of his skin...the smell of his hair...'...was that you?' Yami wondered when he thought about the warmth on his body. A warm feeling started to erupt from Yami's chest as he thought about the other boy--his love. He was waking up from his dementia and Seto was there to help him through with it. This thought made him feel at such an ease, he actually sighed, feeling the warmth encompassing and entwining with the air in his lungs. His heart became even more calm.

Wanting to see his stunning eyes and beautifully sculpted face, Yami lazilly allowed his eyelids to turn back. He was mildly surprised with what he saw. Absolutely nothing. For a moment, he wondered if he'd opened his eyes at all. He blinked. No...he could feel the pressure on his lower eyelids.

But no...why was it so dark? He couldn't make out a single figure... he couldn't see or focus on anything...Everything was just...one solid sheet of black. It was worse than wearing a blindfold: he couldn't see any light at all.

'Whats...going...on..... ....' he wondered. It didn't even occur to him to ask Seto--he didn't realize that Yuugi was in the room. He'd already forgotten that Seto had been talking to someone. His eyes were open, right? Why couldn't he see anything?

Hoemeffgee. He's blind. o:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:08 am
Just as Seto let go of the puzzle, Yami sighed. Seto's heart skipped a beat. This was Yami's last breath, right? His eyes went over to Yami's face and stopped inmediatly when he noticed his eyes were opening. Yami's eyes were opening! He wasn't dead!
"y-Yami..." Seto stuttered in mind... He wanted to name to reach his lips, but his body wouldn't cooperate. hen he realized this,he simply moved his face above Yami's and tried to catch his gaze, for confirmation of some sort.
Seto wasn't sure of what was happening now... Did he fall asleep and was this some sort of dream?

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:41 am
Yami stopped focusing on his blinking for a moment, allowing his eyes to just stare straight ahead. He was feeling something odd on his face...heat? Then he understood what it was--it was air. Seto was breathing on his face. He wasn't sure how Seto was able to find his face so easilly...the room was pitch black...

Yami had assumed by now that perhaps they'd just gotten to a place where there was absolutely no light. The fire probably had died out... that bright almost blinding flame... So, obviously, he and Seto were sitting in the dark somewhere...alone...where it was hard to see.

The thought of being alone with Seto in the dark brought a grin to Yami's face that he couldn't have suppressed even if he wanted to. He wasn't exactly sure how they'd gotten to this dark place... but now at least his mind was comming out of his sluggish state and he could fathom clear and consise thoughts again.

He could feel the air mostly on his lips and nose, so he assumed that Seto was looking into his eyes...probably no more than five inches away... Maybe he could actually see Yami, and Yami just didn't have as good eyesight as seto--and that was why he couldn't make out his form. In anycase, he flicked his eyes to where he thought Seto might be and tried to see through the darkness. In reality, his aim wasn't exactly that far off from where Seto was actually looking at him. His eyes did, however, remain to appear out of focus.

Yami was torn between doing two things... 1)Asking what happened to the fire and where they were now--essentially--what was going on. and 2), which he liked the sound of a little bit better, make some sort of sexual advance towards him. They WERE alone, right? In his mind, he laughed. If he didn't remember exactly how it'd gotten so dark, then Seto would probably be slightly worried about him, and might not appreciate it as much.

In the end, Yami compromised. He really didn't want to upset Seto at all, and he was pretty currious as to what was going on, but he still wanted to do SOMETHING. This little something came in the form of a quick peck. In all actuality, it landed on Seto's cheek; Yami knew it, but he didn't mind. He doubted that Seto could really see his features too well either.

What did surprise him was that he was laying down. And also how difficult it was for him to sit up for even an inch or so like he had. His muscles all tingled and pinched as if they were waking up from months of non-use.
He closed his eyes, feeling a dull pain gathering all over his body. "Ohw." he mouthed. It seemed like all of the nerves in his body were waking up too...and though it was a very light feeling at this point, it still wasn't too pleasant a feeling. "So..." he started, moving his gaze back to Seto. He still couldn't see him--but be'd be damned if he'd stop trying! He wanted to make sure that he was okay too...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:02 pm
Yuugi saw Seto discard the puzzle onto the bed and his heart sank. It felt like Seto had discarded his last unknown hope with it. He'd expected something, he realized... no... nothing. Seto had just...put it out of the way and sighed as if it were something he'd rather not think about. Well, Yuugi thought that it was important to yami... wouldn't Seto want to complete it then? He didn't realize that it was Yami who'd sighed.

He was in the process of looking back at his Yami when Seto put his big head in the way. Maybe he was taking one last look at him or something... a REALLY close look at him...but a last one.

He didn't see Yami move because he was watching two doctors outside. Now that the sun was comming up, the hospital was starting to become a bit more lively. One of the doctors crossed his arms and whispered something to the one with a chart. The one with the chart looked up quickly and looked surprised. "So..." Yuugi wondered what they were talking about. The voice too...he'd been far away, but it reminded him of Yami's voice. His eyes went back to the bed. "And now I'll never hear it again..."
I repeat. Idiot. >.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:28 am
(( 4laugh *happy-slaps Yuugi for being an idiot*))

Yami's kiss caused Seto to snap back into a normal state of mind. The semi-numbness disappeared and he was now fully aware of what he felt... And what he saw. Yami's eyes weren't on focussing him. Ah, Yami was probably still a little blurry because of this almost-death-experience.
"y-You're awake." Something stubborn appeared in Seto's throat and refused to leave. It brought up the urge to cry, but he surpressed it. Yuugi was still here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:08 pm
"What...was that?" Yuugi inquired slowly, his head snapping back around to stare at the back of Seto's head. His eyes had started wandering again. Was his mind playing tricks, or did he just hear the phrase "you're awake?" Then he saw Yami move--actually move--on his own accord. "YAMI!" he belted, rushing to the other side of the bed. He didn't bother to hide the tears of happiness from his eyes--he didn't care if Seto saw them or not. He wasn't much of an introvert like Seto was.

"Yuugi? Where did you come from?" Yami asked, feeling someone grab his shoulders in a hug. "Me? I've been here...all this time!" How could Yuugi see so well too? The thought faded away when Yami realized how glad he was that he didn't surprise Seto with any other sort of intimate connection while Yuugi was in the room. Speaking of room... "Where are we? Do you guys have any idea...?" he asked. They might have been out in the woods someplace... Come to think of it, "I...don't remember anything after we saw the fire... Did someone come and take care of it? Do either of you know what time it is?"

Yuugi looked at his watch. "Hang on a second, we can't answer all of that at once...It's five thirty..." Yami's brows furrowed. Five thirty? Shouldn't the sun be up by now? Or, at least...comming up? Or maybe they were just somewhere that the light couldn't get to...? "What... so, what happened?" Yami asked, figuring that someone would get to where they were somewhere in the story.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:09 am
"We're in the hospital. They said you wouldn't wake up..." When Seto realized Yami just said he didn't remember, he also figured he should tell Yami what he woke up from. "...from the coma you were in." Seto did not realize there was a tear shining and shimmering in the corner of his eye, but neither did Yami.
Yami didn't seem to realize much at all, really. His eyes... There was something about Yami's red eyes that wasn't right. They weren't focussing. His eyes weren't going from Yuugi's face to Seto's face.

(*slaps again* Just tryin' to get soem sense into you. >w<)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:29 pm
"Oh...I..." Yami trailed off. He was in a coma? no--well, yes, he HAD BEEN... But if that were the case... why couldn't he see anything? It would certainly account for why he felt so tired when he moved...Was this all some bizzare dream? They said he was in the hospital, right? "Did something happen to the power, then?" he asked, almost afraid of the answer, "Why is it so...dark...in here?" His body was starting to go numb on him for some reason again.

"Hn?" Yuugi lifted his head from looking at the face on his wristwatch. It wasn't really that dark in the room... True, the overhead light wasn't on, but he could see quite clearly his way around the room. The sun was even starting to come in through the windows. He didn't realize that Yami wasn't blinking or that he wasn't really focusing his attention on anyone in particular... "You really think it's dark? I guess I can turn on the light..." He looked back at Yami... It was a little strange how Yami was looking at him... it was like he was invisable and the other was looking at something behind him instead. Feeling unsure of himself, he turned to double check...but there was nothing there.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:15 am
When Yami started about the dark, Seto could almost feel the pieces fall to place. That is why Yami seemed to look through everything, that's why his kiss seemed a little clumsily placed and that's why he thought it was dark... No, it couldn't be. Yami DID get hit on the head, but not that bad, right? RIGHT?
When Yuugi went to the switch, Seto moved his hands in front of Yami's eyes, to see if Yami caught any of it.

( I can picture him doing that, all these little sweatdrops on his face xD ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:42 am
Yami continued laying there, waiting for the light to turn on. A moment later, he felt a light breeze on his face--but he assumed that it was only Seto's breath, so he didn't think much of it. It was still really dark. He heard a squeek as Yuugi sat down on the bed again.
"Better?" He asked smiling at the man.
One of Yami's eyebrows moved down ever so slightly but didn't say anything. No...he still couldn't see anything...

He moved his attention back over to where Seto was probably sitting... almost as if he wanted a confirmation that the lights were on. Still though, he didn't say anything. His heart skipped a beat when he realized what was going on. If it wasn't an issue with the lights, then maybe the problem was with his eyes..."Am I...really blind?" he wondered, unknowingly grabbing some sheets in an closing hand.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:29 pm

((Since I knew what happens and all, I will read the psot later. For now, Im going to fill in what Mokubas up to. Oh, Keigo, if you dont want Seto to go to sleep anymore, its alright. I can make it happen with the doctor.))

Within moments, Yugis desk was covered in small slips of paper as the scissors continued to make their way through the photo paper. A part of Mokuba hated to rip and tear at Yugis photos, cutting him out to keep Yami appeared to be quite the contradiction. But this had to be done, for his brother, and with on final snip Yugis side of the photo fell to the desk. Holding the photo high above him to catch a better look at it, Mokuba stared with a apathetic gaze.

"This will do nicely.." he whispered, tone fitting his gaze.

Once that was done, he would now need to go to his mansion, after stopping at the store. There was much work to be done. All of this would have to be done by morning. He could only hope that Kane would not interfere with this. He assumed that Kane was not favorable with this gift idea. But he had already screwed his own brothers birthday, for the first time in his life. The other times, he would prepare greatly for a small party for the two of them, or something small they could do together. There was not much else, Seto never liked ideas of hanging out with the others, and the others never seemed to excited to attend. And now, he had ruined his brothers day, all for himself. After placing the picture into his pocket, he stood from where he sat.

Pulling out his cell phone and contacting his driver on the other line.

"I know its late..but can you pick me up please.." he politely commanded before closing his cell phone.

Pulling the locket from his pocket that Kane seemed to have placed in there. Opening it to gaze at the youthful innocence inside. His eyes grew tear felt and hurt, wondering how he could do this to his own blood. After all Seto has done for him, this is how he shows his appereciation. The tears could no longer hide behind the eyes as they landed on Setos laminated photo.

"I should have never voiced my feelings for you..it only made things worse. I knew you would never return them, I knew you would look for better. Your not sick like I am..I dont..deserve you at all." he sobbed.

Soon, as if in a flash, the tears stopped. Any that were running down his cheeks fell and none more. A new tone was brought back from his eyes. Now cold and anger filled them as he pulled the picture from his pocket. The cold gaze stared at the photo, a smirk covering his face.

"I may love Yugi with all my heart..but I will not allow this man to interfere with Mokubas life. Mokuba is my brother, and I will keep him safe, better then Seto Kaiba ever could." he spat.

Mokuba awoke from his moment of darkness. Looking at the floor to see a cruppled and now torn photo of his lovers other half. His heart sank and his eyes watered up again. The perfect picture he had found was now destroyed due to Kanes rage.

"Oh god..what am I going to do. Morning will be arriving shortly, and my limo should be here any second." he cried before hearing a horn outside.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games