Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:26 pm
Slighter smiled and laid back down by her side, "I was." He said has he nudged her while she was changing form.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:27 pm
Keara fell onto her side as she took on her full wolf form after he nudged her. "Hey! Thats not nice." She sat up and poked at him with a front paw.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:29 pm
"Well I'm a not so nice person." he said to her with a chuckle has he nudged her again and smiled while looking at a rabbit hopping around in front of the den.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:31 pm
She followed his gaze out the entrance of the den. Keara looked her lips as she spotted the rabbit and crouched low to the ground next to Slighter.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:32 pm
Slighter looked at Keara and then back at the rabbit, 'You not going to kill it are you?" he asked her has he nudged her once again before he fell to his side.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Looked at him and said quitely "It's food and I'm hungry." She looked back and the rabbit was gone. "Darn...." She layed down with her head on her paws.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:36 pm
Slighter looked at her and laughed, 'Yeah we so am I, thats why I'm going Hunting in the morning." he told her has he closed his eyes, "Feel free to come with me." he said has he yawned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:38 pm
As soon as she heard the word hunting she jumped up and spun in a circle. Keara stopped and looked at him, her tounge hanging out.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:41 pm
Slighter could hear all the commotion and laughed, "in the morning, Now sleep." He said while he curled up into a ball.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:43 pm
"But... I can't sleep.... " She looked out into the night longingly and then back at him and took a few steps backwards towards him as she looked into the night.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:49 pm
"Then rest." He told her has he yawned once more before dozing off to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
She whined softly and then turned around and curled against him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:54 pm
Slighter smiled has she curled around him and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:56 pm
Keara continued to look out into the night and sighed before tucking her nose underneath her tail and trying to go to sleep.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:56 pm
((Wanna skip to the next morning?))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games