Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:29 pm
Blue walked to Estelluna who was sitting up. ''Feeling alright?'' Blue asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Rachel quickly spotted the one she wanted to watch. "Lets watch Mean Girls!" She exclaimed, popping it in the DVD player.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:43 pm
Arianna situated herself until she was comfortably sitting on the floor with her back resting on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Rachel slunk into the couch, enjoying not standing for once. "Ugh..how did we ever get convinced to go into that place? Its going to take at least 10 showers to get rid of the grime."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:01 pm
"I don't know but I don't think it will take that many. Try 5 showers and then a bath" Arianna said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:57 pm
"Depends on how long the bath is, doesn't it?" Said Rachel, closing her eyes.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:49 pm
''Yeah, I think I'll get a shower, and we can see what the others are up too.'' Estelluna said along getting up. Chi, and Blue also got showers, while the others got to sleep. LAZY!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:30 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Sarra
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends: The Cullens, I suppose...
Appearance: Slender, slightly more tan than most vampires,
Family: Daughter (or bite-victim or whatever) of a Volturi. Real family is dead.
Boy/Girl Friend: None.
Personality: Introverted, intellectual, perfectionist.
Height: 5'6''
Grade: 10
Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire): Bright topaz
Eyes normal: Dark brown
Summary: When her family was killed by other vampires, the Volturi took pity on her and made her a vampire, rather than leaving her to fend for herself. She stayed with them for a while, but then left to travel the world, eventually reaching Forks.
Sixth Sense(special power): None.
Weakness: Humans - she is not yet used to resisting her thirst.
Saying: "Knowledge is the defender of the wise."
Favorite Music: Classical music.
Other: She is not purely a "vegetarian" as the Cullens are, being raised by the Volturi to accept her "natural" food source. Although she enjoys hunting, she limits herself and only hunts humans occasionally. She mostly relies upon animals for food.
Musical Instrument: None.
Tektek Picture:
User Image
(In case picture doesn't load, click here)

Test to prove I read book...

Edward was born in what year: 1900-something? It was during the Spanish Influenza I'm terrible with years and dates...
Bella's last name is: Swan
Edward hates who: Jacob and Billy Black?
Bella truck is year: It's old. That's all I can remember. (Again, terrible with dates)
Edward has had what car: A silver Volvo, I think...
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: Alice
Emmett likes what meal: Irritated grizzly bear! lol
(I read the book a while ago. I probably missed a few.)
--------------------
((Uhh, what do I do now? I'm fairly new to this...how should my character enter the story? Does my character enter the story, or was making it for other purposes?))  

Avian Azure

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:46 pm
"I guess" Arianna agreed. Finally the movie ended and she got up and put the movie back. "Why don't you go get a bath, I'm gonna do my nails, I can do yours when you get back if you would like" Arianna offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:54 pm
(welcome)

Estelluna turned into a wolf and went outside, Cho follwed and they hunted dear.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:59 am
"Alright." Said Rachel, leaving the movie abandoned as she waited impatiently for the tub to fill up. When it finally did, she slipped into the water and relaxed into the heat. It took about 15 minutes of solid scrubbing, but she managed to get rid of all the dirt and grime from her hair. Dressing quickly, she returned to the couch, where Arianna was doing her nails.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Estelluna and Blue fought a moose and ate hungrilier. ''You know we should share.'' Bllue mentioned. ''Eh.....I'm too hungry.''  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:55 pm
"Hey, I'll be done in a minute and then I can do yours if you like" Arianna said, finishing up the last of her french manicure and pedicure. "What do you say we ditch school tomorow and go shopping? I think we could use a day off" Arianna suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:38 pm
"I could use more than a few." Said Rachel, stretching out on the couch.  

kanangirl123

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games