Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:23 am
True, but EaW actually has graphics.

And you really didn't take planets over as much as systems. No real fighting involved, either. You didn't really "command" the foces so much as build them, and send them to fight a cpu generated battle.

You were liek the emperor, not an admiral.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:06 pm
I have played Rebellion, (it was actually the first game I bought when we got a computer!) Complicated, but in a good way, I never got that far in the game seeing that I was fairly young when I got the game, but man was it fun! I need to get EaW, it's the kind of strategy game I love, too bad I'm broke at the moment. crying  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:03 pm
when arent you broke?
What do you keep wasting your money on?
Oh by the way-Bendover had his whole dice collection stolen from his car. They took nothing else but the bag of dice. Unfortunately they were all in his Crown royale Bag so that might have been what prompted the theft.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:11 pm
Cale Darksun
when arent you broke?
What do you keep wasting your money on?
Oh by the way-Bendover had his whole dice collection stolen from his car. They took nothing else but the bag of dice. Unfortunately they were all in his Crown royale Bag so that might have been what prompted the theft.

Dude, I'm never broke, this is the first time since I got my first job that I don't have much money on hand. (That and no place to really spend it anyway.) It's the others that don't have money, I was just a cheapskate, and I had to pay for gas for my trips every weekend it was expensive. you have noticed I have contributed more lately to the group's expenses. (And I'm sad to here what happened to his dice, He'll probably call me in the next day or two to complain, that really sucks for him.)

Now on topic: Does anybody here other than Cale and I play the Star Wars D20 RPG from Wizards? The game is really fun, there is nothing better than sitting around the table on a friday night Role Playing with your friends, if you have not played it go check it out, it's worth the price investment.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:25 pm
Finally I'm getting my own computer. There are two games I'm getting first:

1. Empire at War
2. Star Wars Galaxies

Just a minor announcement.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:34 pm
if i were you id get empire at war then save your cash for the exp  

NickCpointless

Theris Faan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:37 pm
man, i would love to play tabletop star wars, but I don't want to spend the time. i like video games better--it better caters to my short attention span :3. besides, i haven't met any other star wars fans who play it...
Speaking of SW games no one plays...how bout SW Miniatures? Anybody else play them besides me and my prom date? We actually bought our first ones at Celebration III--that's where we went the day after prom. it was awesome, btw. curse whoever decided to move it to Cali...grrr!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:04 pm
Yikes!
Whose die bag got stolen? gonk  

AFK Masturbating

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:06 pm
My friend, Jayce, his cousins, maybe some of his other friends, and I plan on playing some Star Wars role-playing game before I move.

As for miniatures, I just want to get a few of them because they're just cool to look at.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:10 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Yikes!
Whose die bag got stolen? gonk

One our friends from real life, hopefully he will get new dice soon....if not I know what I'm getting him for Christmas.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:15 pm
*nod* Yes. I have a g'd sized bag o' dice.

I remember one time, I was at a Magic: the Gathering tournament, and this guy admired by die collection, and I had a light purple one, and he told me that he'd like to get one like it for his girlfriend. And, from the kindness o' me heart, I gave it to him. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:21 pm
That was nice of you, there not enouogh nice people in the world, too many jerks. But anyway our Star Wars/DnD group is GM'ed by Cale, he really got us into an epic with his Star Wars campaign. Heck, we still will talk about it even though they campaign has been over for over a year!  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Theris Faan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:32 pm
Jakar0
My friend, Jayce, his cousins, maybe some of his other friends, and I plan on playing some Star Wars role-playing game before I move.

As for miniatures, I just want to get a few of them because they're just cool to look at.

Yeah...they are cool. For a while I wanted to get the whole collection, but at $12 a box!?! It gets expensive real quick. But I only bought 4 or 5 booster boxes and I managed to get a Yoda. He's super short and totally awesome. Yoda kicks a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:23 pm
Wait. Back the train up. This is an RPG board game we're talking about?  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:27 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Wait. Back the train up. This is an RPG board game we're talking about?

Sort of, it's a game like Dungeons and Dragons, create a character, roll dice, fun game.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games