Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

A female Doctor Goes up to Him "Well she Is going to be Okay we gave her Stiches and, Gave her Blood to replace the Blood she lost...Its up to her to pull herself through, What exactly happened?"
she was sold as a slave i was beaten down and then the slaver came back for revenge
he holds his hand up as if it were a set of claws
what i would give to run the man through with my claws.....but i guess i missed my chance
he shakes his head making the pixie fall off
hey toe fairy shes not going to die

She looks at him shoked "Well okay...I never said she wasnt going to die, It depends If she can Pull through this herself, It always help's to have friends or Family By her Side
(she is probubly gonna be in a Comma cuz I g2g to Church camp lolz)
meaniel walks into the room after picking up the pixie he looks down at her
im glad your not dead
{lol church sucks....i had to go to it once and i hacked the mainframe of the computers and went on all the dark sites to piss them off}

The Pixie fly's down and hug's her finger "Your my best friend you know that, You die Ill kill myself"
(XD I ran off from the Group in a hikeing trip I went ahead of everyone all the Fat kids where slowing us down...and Ran into a Bear I was all holy s**t O.O not doing tht again sweatdrop Grr I g2g pretty soon lol)
{i cpuld act as the pixie}
meaniel looks at her sleeping body
im not letting her out of my site again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:18 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

A female Doctor Goes up to Him "Well she Is going to be Okay we gave her Stiches and, Gave her Blood to replace the Blood she lost...Its up to her to pull herself through, What exactly happened?"
she was sold as a slave i was beaten down and then the slaver came back for revenge
he holds his hand up as if it were a set of claws
what i would give to run the man through with my claws.....but i guess i missed my chance
he shakes his head making the pixie fall off
hey toe fairy shes not going to die

She looks at him shoked "Well okay...I never said she wasnt going to die, It depends If she can Pull through this herself, It always help's to have friends or Family By her Side
im glad your not dead
{lol church sucks....i had to go to it once and i hacked the mainframe of the computers and went on all the dark sites to piss them off}

The Pixie fly's down and hug's her finger "Your my best friend you know that, You die Ill kill myself"
(XD I ran off from the Group in a hikeing trip I went ahead of everyone all the Fat kids where slowing us down...and Ran into a Bear I was all holy s**t O.O not doing tht again sweatdrop Grr I g2g pretty soon lol)

(okay lol ^^ Dude...When I come bak next saturday mssge me like any new rp thingies or like...What happened in this one lolz XD)
The Pixie looks up at him "Your not allowed to watch her shower...okay"
Kiera move's a bit and open's her eye's and looks at the two  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

im glad your not dead

(okay lol ^^ Dude...When I come bak next saturday mssge me like any new rp thingies or like...What happened in this one lolz XD)
i would never do that
he looks back at her
your awake
he looks at her with a caring face  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:21 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

im glad your not dead

i would never do that
he looks back at her
your awake

She just looks at everyone she cant talk
"Yes...Yes you would..." the Pixie wispers to Himself  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:23 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i would never do that
he looks back at her
your awake

no i would not
he looks at her relived to see her awake  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:24 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i would never do that
he looks back at her
your awake

no i would not

She lifts her Hand up and Grabs his Hand then Falls back asleep
(I g2g now, Mkay bye PM what happens)  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i would never do that
he looks back at her
your awake

no i would not

She lifts her Hand up and Grabs his Hand then Falls back asleep
(I g2g now, Mkay bye PM what happens)
meaniel holds her hand a tear in his eye
im not going to let any one die and i wont leave your side
pixie:your a pervert
meaneail surprised h you can go to hell  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:17 am
(Blergh I'm bored XD) A guard opens Hannah's bedroom door and looks at her. "Master Gromindium requests for your presence."

Hanna opens her eyes wide. "W-Who...?" she says, feeling a bit scared.

"Just follow me," he said, grbbing her forcefully by the arm and taking her out of the room.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:23 am
Hannah walks through the place, looking side to side and noticing the anormally huge amount of spider webs and skeletons; all of this sending shivers down her spine, making her feel rather sick. Hannah gulped but said nothing as she kept following the guard.

"Here." he said as he opened a door that lead to a huge Main Hall, also covered in spiderwebs, but what shocked Hannah the most weren't the spider webs, it was the gruesome creature at the end of the Hall.

"Ah... I see that she is awake..." he said, smiling evilly and liking his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:32 am
(back what i miss)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:33 am
Hannah gulped as she saw the Spider demon get closer to her. She could feel her knees tremble, as she softly backed away from him. "W-What d-do you want from me..?" she asked him, stammering.

"Oh... nothing much.... it's quite simple really..." he said, suddenly grabbing her by the arm and lifting her to his height. "You're going to be my slave.... and do whatever i tell you too. Simple and easy to understand, no?" he said, grinning maliciously.

Hannah eyes widened. "B-But... w-why? I-I can't... remember..... where am I?" she asked him, feeling terrefied.

He grinned again. "You're in the Realm of Grudges. My name is Gromindium, or how you must address me 'Master Gromindium'" he said, holding her arm tighter, liking to see her wince in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:34 am
(dunno realy... I'm just rping with myself cuz my character got sold to a spider demon in another realm, and no one has tried to rescue her XD)  

La Petite Ange

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:37 am
a demensional poratal opens and he falls into the same realm as her* where am i now  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:41 am
gaurd walks in with sais hands bond together gaurd: we found him outside what should we do with him
sai:WHY THE HELL DO I KEEP GETTING CAPTURED  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:49 am
Gromindium looked around when he ehard someone scream but shrugged the feeling off. "C'mon, beauty...." he said, draggin her with him. "Heh.... we're going to have some fun.." he said.

Hannah shuddered as she thought about his definition of fun.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games