Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 pm
Sapphire smilled a gaint smile, she tackled him and laughed, she stared lovingly into his eyes,"I love you too."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 pm
*Amiko's eyes brimmed with tears. she smiled at Caesar* I love you Caesar.

*Lukara wimpered and sat next to Max. She licked his shoulder appoligetically a few tears fell from her deep blue eyes. she trembled and slowly backed away from him. Tears fell freely from her eyes.* -softly- I'm...I'm s-sorry... Please excse me. *She quickly ran away towards a clearing in the woods Lukara trembled. There ws love all around her and it was hurting her. Though she'd never tell any of them. she found max and felt so much pain and sorrow. She couldn't take everything. at times like this she hated her ability to feel others emotions*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 pm
Blaze smiled happily,"Would you want to be my mate then?"
Max watched her run and laid his head on his paws. Normally he would run after her but he was to sad to chase her. He howled again at the moon wishing he could go back in time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:43 pm
"Of course!" Sapphire was happy everthing she wanted was coming true, Her eyes where a bright yellow but then settled to a deep pink.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:44 pm
A female bear slowly walked towards Max. Lukara felt hunger, but not from her. Her eyes snapped open. She howled loudly. Amiko stood quickly and raced to her. Both wolves jumped into the bears path. They both snarled and seemed to almost be the same wolf*
Amiko's eyes turned White wile Lukara's eyes turned blood red. The female bear roared loudly*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Max looked at them,"Its ok. Let it kill me. Atleast I'll die the same way Starshine did." He wanted to die. He didn't want to go on in life.
Blaze licked her lovingly,"I'm so happy. We can also have a family of our own.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 pm
*The bear stepped into the light of the moon. her fur had a red tint to it. Amiko quickly backed down knowing the bear was infected. Amiko wimpered and backed away. Lukaras fur turned silver. She snarled and stared up at the bear* -Angelically- If your hungry then eat. You see nothing but ME! No others exist around us but U AND ME!
*Amiko wimpered knowing Lukara had perfected the mind control that Christopher taught her before he died*
*The bears eyes seemed to zone out. She roared and stood her ground*

(Christopher was the wolf she loved that died. he was gifted with telepathy, and taught Lukara as a defence)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 pm
Sapphire started to cry from happiness, she nuzzled deep into Blazes chest, "Yes, a family, yes."  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 pm
Max stalked over to Lukaras,"What are you doing? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
Blaze licked her,"I've never loved anyone how I love you now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:01 pm
Sapphire pulled her head away from his chest and smiled, " i have never loved anyone as much as you, ever," Sapphire said as she cuddle with Blaze.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 pm
*Lukara's eyes stayed locked on the bear. She stumbled toward Lukara.* -Angelically- Only U and I are alive in this wolrd! You will NOT live though! Your heart is shattered, and your soul is dead!

*Amiko grabbed Max and yanked him away from Lukara. Tears streamed from amikos eyes*-softly- She has to pay a price for useing this.

*The bear seemed in pain she slashed at Lukara and tore into her ripping her left side of her head (Ear to nose) Lukara staggered in pain but kept throwing pain at the bear till her body collapsed in death. Lukara's eyes turned blue though she couldn't open her left one.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 pm
((Wait who died?))
Blaze nuzzled her and breathed in her scent.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:10 pm
(Bear. XD Though Lukaras severly damaged now. )

*Amiko barked at Lukara though she kept walking. Blood dripped off Lukaras torn head to the ground. she staggered only seeing from her right eye. she got to a tree and layed down. She curled in a ball and closed her right eye from the world*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 pm
Sapphire smilied softly thinking about what her pups would look like, Sapphire snuggled closer to Blaze and licked his neck.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 pm
Max slowly approached her,"Are you ok?"
Blaze lifted his head,"Do you smell blood?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games