Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:11 pm
mitsuki: *sits up, slightly wincing at the pain* ngh...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:11 pm
(Back what was missed?)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm
(koi and mitsuki are engaged, jack is in love w/ mitsuki and went ballistic when he found out koi and mitsuki engaged and tried to cut out his heart, mitsuki fought a wolf cuz he poisoned akey and koi, mitsuki's and akey's vamp relatives are here to visit.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:16 pm
Misuzu0614
(koi and mitsuki are engaged, jack is in love w/ mitsuki and went ballistic when he found out koi and mitsuki engaged and tried to cut out his heart, mitsuki fought a wolf cuz he poisoned akey and koi, mitsuki's and akey's vamp relatives are here to visit.)

(UHHHH wow i missed alot lol and ummm who is jack?)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 pm
(jack is ren's twin brother. neko_cat_4ever's neko.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:26 pm
(nya! someone post!!! >.<)  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Akey:*drags Koi* oh poor thing....Ngh *takes some pills* Ngh my heart..... *smells blood* B-blood......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 pm
*Danny sees Akey dragging Koi and runs to them* What happened love? *Picks Koi up*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 pm
mitsuki: b-blood.
tatsuya: *appears beside mitsuki and snaps finger* snap out of it! maintain your dignity!
mitsuki: o-okay. *whimpers*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm
busos_gurl
*Danny sees Akey dragging Koi and runs to them* What happened love? *Picks Koi up*

Akey:He fainted...i dont know why......umm...so when do you think we should have the wedding? I know so off subject *blushes*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm
Misuzu0614
tatsuya: *appears beside mitsuki and snaps finger* snap out of it! maintain your dignity!

Shiho:Here *hands bottle with blood* Now i got to take care of Akey *runs to Akey*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Misuzu0614

[ He also loved mia. xD then everyone thought i hit him. but i didn't. D : ]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:34 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Akey:He fainted...i dont know why......umm...so when do you think we should have the wedding? I know so off subject *blushes*

*Smiles at her* Its ok love i dont know maby we can do it the same day as Sarah and Ryojis or befor or afte i dont mind ill marry you any time any place now where can io set Koi down so I can heal him?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:35 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Smiles at her* Its ok love i dont know maby we can do it the same day as Sarah and Ryojis or befor or afte i dont mind ill marry you any time any place now where can io set Koi down so I can heal him?

Akey:*smiles* After and ummm i guess on his bed is fine  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:38 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614

Shiho:Here *hands bottle with blood* Now i got to take care of Akey *runs to Akey*
mitsuki: *opens bottle lid and drinks*
tatsuya: really... you have to control that thirst of yours.
mitsuki: *finishes the whole bottle* but i cant.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games