Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 am

Psycho Lee
Or if they're into LARP or Renaissance festivals (recreations like Sune said) like I am. Well, I'm in to the recreation and festivals, not LARP. Depending on the LARP, the costumes can be a lot cheaper looking though, I've seen too many D&D, RPG fans who pretend they're in WoW or a fantasy game and they wear the cheapest a** costumes you can think of. But I did see some LARPers recreating medieval battles and their costumes were authentic.

I'm in the SCA, and all my friends make their garb after lots and lots of research on their chosen periods. Everyone (at least in my barony) tries to be as historically accurate as possible.

One friend in particular has an Elizabethan persona, and recently made the most beautiful red and black dress (she posted pictures to her Facebook profile). Perfectly period re-production, and she looks amazing in it. ♥

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:59 am

Somehow, I never thought I'd find myself playing Animal Crossing DS during my internship, but god-DAMN does it get quiet in the shop sometimes.

Like today. Ffff. I haven't had a customer in hours. DX

Sonya Khatsworth

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Sunegami
Psycho Lee
Or if they're into LARP or Renaissance festivals (recreations like Sune said) like I am. Well, I'm in to the recreation and festivals, not LARP. Depending on the LARP, the costumes can be a lot cheaper looking though, I've seen too many D&D, RPG fans who pretend they're in WoW or a fantasy game and they wear the cheapest a** costumes you can think of. But I did see some LARPers recreating medieval battles and their costumes were authentic.

I'm in the SCA, and all my friends make their garb after lots and lots of research on their chosen periods. Everyone (at least in my barony) tries to be as historically accurate as possible.

One friend in particular has an Elizabethan persona, and recently made the most beautiful red and black dress (she posted pictures to her Facebook profile). Perfectly period re-production, and she looks amazing in it. ♥

That's who I was thinking of, the SCA. I've seen the SCA do reenactments and their costumes are just so real. But I saw a friend yesterday dressed in LARP garbs and it was cheap and cheezy looking. But LARP people tend to be nerds with little money and too much time on their hands.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Bad joke:

So I was raping this deaf girl, and she wouldn't stop screaming, so I had to break her hands.

*rimshot*

........... *crickets*

Too much? Too offensive?

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Psycho Lee
That's who I was thinking of, the SCA. I've seen the SCA do reenactments and their costumes are just so real. But I saw a friend yesterday dressed in LARP garbs and it was cheap and cheesy looking. But LARP people tend to be nerds with little money and too much time on their hands.

Yea, I can't speak for everyone, but at least in my kingdom, we strive for accuracy as close to 100% as possible. 3nodding Lots of other LARPers (*coughDagorhircough*) don't seem to have the dedication that SCAdians do-- but like I said, that's solely my experience; I'm sure there are SCAdians in other kingdoms who half-a** everything. X3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 pm

O.o

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sadinda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Psycho Lee
Bad joke:

So I was raping this deaf girl, and she wouldn't stop screaming, so I had to break her hands.

*rimshot*

........... *crickets*

Too much? Too offensive?

ohhhh....I get it >.>
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm

WHY IS IT SO COLD AGAIN
IT WAS IN THE 50'S NOW IT'S BACK UNDER 20
FFFFFFFFFFFFF crying

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:59 am

WHY IS IT SO HOT IN JANUARY
I MEAN WTF I HAVE THE AIR CONDITIONING ON

Oh right, I live in Hawaii.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 am

Also, I have discovered the hard way that straightening my hair doesn't really help. It still sticks out, but having it straight makes me look like the professor from Back To The Future.

Shakeidas

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:22 am

Shakeidas
Also, I have discovered the hard way that straightening my hair doesn't really help. It still sticks out, but having it straight makes me look like the professor from Back To The Future.
So it makes you look... awesome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 am

Lady Gaga looks like a female Marilyn Manson
same nose and fashion sense *nods head*
Kanye is racist which makes me lol hardcore

My bunny is now 9 weeks old and retarded as hell lol

Dirt, that art in your sig is very very pretty

My birthday's coming up and I'll be hittin the big 22

Alektorphobia

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 am

So I have a playstation 2 that barely plays any games and I'm looking to buy another one used.

I've been eyeing ebay, and I keep on seeing systems for the incredible low price of under $10... initial bid, of course. Or the current bid is under $10, and there may be 3-4 bids. And these auctions usually have a few days to go.

I put them all on watch to see what happens next, but here's my educated guess:

Since ebay usually lists auctions by time left, so the ones that have less than an hour are shown first, and ones with days left are way at the end, these auctions with current bid for $10 will suddenly have 20 bids within the last 20 minutes and the price will shoot up to $70-80 in that time. And all the auctions will have the price shoot up that high, and it makes me wonder what the point is looking for the cheapest price if I don't know what that will be until 5 minutes before the auction closes.

I'd like to get another PS2 for under $50... including shipping which would be $10... so if I got a PS2 for $10 + shipping ($20) that would be nice, if it's in good condition. But despite the deals I sometimes get on on Ebay ($20 for a brand new game once), it sometimes sucks.

And I'm listening to a top 100 rock/alternative song list and most of these songs suck... it doesn't help that alternative rock nowadays seems to be more PopRock and boybands with guitars...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 am

Brand new PS2 is only $100 at walmart, just fyi.

Atlaas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 am

Used or Refurbished PS2 is only $70 at Gamestop, FYI.

I'd rather do that first.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games