Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Y'know, I hear about these magical gamestop places, but the nearest one is apparently 12 hours away.
If you don't want it new, you might as well just spend like, $40 at a pawn shop.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Gamestops breed like viruses around here, I would have assumed they have invaded by Canada by now. Well, insert whatever video game store applies to your area here.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 pm

We have them here, just from what I've seen, they're only in the very major cities.
The closest one to here is in Vancouver.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Dirt, that art in your sig is very very pretty

My birthday's coming up and I'll be hittin the big 22
Thank you! And happy b-day in advance. We're the same age. o:

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 am

So I see this entry on the blog of a furry female I know from Europe.

Quote:
I need someone to write a fanfic in which Smallville-verse Clark and Lex have angry hate sex over Lana Lang.

WHAT?

What is up with these gay yaoi fanfics... I swear, women just will pair up whoever they want to a** ********, even if the pairing seems out of the world. Like mortal enemies. Like Harry and Draco.

And then they make up some s**t called "Hate sex".

All right, let me clear some s**t up. There is no such thing as hate sex. Except in the mind of rabid fangirls. If I hate someone there is not a chance in a billion years that I would have sex with them. Why would I WANT to have sex with someone I want to kill? It would be like "Okay let's have gay ********, and then I will kill you after." "oh no, you will be the one I will kill, after we have enjoyable a** sex."

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I think this is proof that I am the last sane person on the planet. All you people are insane.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:18 am

don't guys do the same with girls though?

Lunatyk5

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:28 am

Yea but I would normally only hook up people who are likely to hook up. Like there's some sexual tension or something there. Or a possibility of relationship. Not mortal enemies suddenly deciding to pleasure each other. When you hate someone you don't want them to feel good.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am

Psycho Lee
Yea but I would normally only hook up people who are likely to hook up. Like there's some sexual tension or something there. Or a possibility of relationship. Not mortal enemies suddenly deciding to pleasure each other. When you hate someone you don't want them to feel good.

Nah, but it can be part of humiliation to force your enemy down on you as a master/slave thing.

Not that I enjoy that stuff, jus' saying.

<.<

Also: blargh. The girl who was supposed to leave for another company didn't get the job she wanted after all, and even though she had given a month's notice for resigning and everyone had already gotten their February schedules re-planned in consequence, the dual shop I currently intern at took her back in, so instead of getting the 16 (up to maybe 20some) of actual paid hours per week as of Friday onwards... I'm back to only getting half days on Saturdays.

Oh well, suppose it was too good to be true to actually have a decent job opportunity right after finishing my IT course.
Looks like I'm back to looking, though this town's got just about diddly to offer in the computers line of work. Hopefully I'll get something soon, but then again with moving back to the city in 5 months, I wonder if I'm not better off just taking an extended break on welfare and focusing on voice training/minor transition details so I can apply for work in July without getting another place that's gonna force me to drag as a guy for my dayjob again.
confused  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lunatyk5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:38 am

Psycho Lee
When you hate someone you don't want them to feel good.
sex isn't always all about pleasure...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 am

Psycho Lee
So I see this entry on the blog of a furry female I know from Europe.

Quote:
I need someone to write a fanfic in which Smallville-verse Clark and Lex have angry hate sex over Lana Lang.

WHAT?

What is up with these gay yaoi fanfics... I swear, women just will pair up whoever they want to a** ********, even if the pairing seems out of the world. Like mortal enemies. Like Harry and Draco.

And then they make up some s**t called "Hate sex".

All right, let me clear some s**t up. There is no such thing as hate sex. Except in the mind of rabid fangirls. If I hate someone there is not a chance in a billion years that I would have sex with them. Why would I WANT to have sex with someone I want to kill? It would be like "Okay let's have gay ********, and then I will kill you after." "oh no, you will be the one I will kill, after we have enjoyable a** sex."

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I think this is proof that I am the last sane person on the planet. All you people are insane.

fanfic= surprise butsecks

Do not eat the Weasel

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Atlaas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:50 am

Psycho Lee
lol

No.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Well Lee, you'd have to be at least slightly insane to be a furry
*laughs*
and yeah, ever heard of "rape"?

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Perhaps I would never understand because I'm not really into the whole torture/humiliation/bdsm stuff when it comes to sex. Too much of a romantic type.

And I think I have an inoperative brain tumor. I was sure I would die young, being ran over by a Toyota with a defunct gas pedal, or hit head on by a valley girl teen txtdriving to her BFF Jill.

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit too melodramatic, I have no idea what's wrong.

Last year, once in a blue moon, I'd get a random sharp pain in the corner of my forehead, which would go away after a few seconds. It only happened randomly and so rarely that doctor took a wait-and-see approach.

Well, since last weekend I've been getting the sharp, suddenly there and then suddenly gone pains in my forehead on a daily basis, several times a day. They happen when I'm moving, and usually in the morning.

I'm scheduled to see a neurologist, but who knows what's up. I just hope it wasn't something we should have checked out when it first appeared, like a tumor that was tiny back then and now is the size of a grapefruit.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Psycho Lee
I just hope it wasn't something we should have checked out when it first appeared, like a tumor that was tiny back then and now is the size of a grapefruit.

Naw, see, you just gone and got too smart. Now your brain is too big fer yer noggin' and the doc's just gotta drain a little fluid out to make room fer mo' of ya' brain. 3nodding

In all seriousness though, I do hope it's isn't anything serious and maybe just a weird nerve spasm thing...or something that's not a big deal... Maybe you can get pot out of it! biggrin

Off topic somewhat, but I'm a bit of a romantic as well. The only BDSM/humilation/torture stuff I'm into is only in online roleplay. I don't think I'd like being whipped. x3 ...tied up maybe, but that's just a soft kink. razz

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Garek Maxwell
Maybe you can get pot out of it! biggrin

The funny part about that is that medical marijuana was made legal in our state during the 2008 elections... I actually voted for it myself. I've met people since then who have the proper license to legally smoke pot.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games