Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 974 975 976 977 978 979 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:28 pm
(i did befor you said i sucked at roleplaying)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:40 am
[Wacram Pokes in, and when she is in, she says: Haha, i have been wanting to hear that in a long time... excactly what i was thinking in the good old days, when we rped Way back.. when me aprilbaby, Lupinewarrior, Zephist, and some other random people was rping here, i have been wanting to hear exactly what pheonix said...]

Quote:
Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:07 am
(I am not whining i am stating the truth)

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:17 pm
(UM.....you suck at roleplaying no offence.)

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:45 am
[PEOPLE WHOM RP WITH PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET SHOULD LEARN PROPER ENGLISH of course if not the rp is in another language... or is Not literate... i couldnt hardly understand what the hell you were up to EVER The-Dark-Rider and when we was Roleplaying back then... you almost Godmodded all the time... just ignoring the posts that i wrote some times... and so on! XZomg... thats one of the reasons i quitted this Rp... Whenever i Roleplay, i quit it if some jerk is with in it or i dont like whats happening,.... or i just got bored with it!... or if the rp goes to far whenever i sleep....]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:24 am
(Man this is getting boring we need to get this roleplay going!!! SO POST WHAT HAPPENS DARK RIDER!)  

Phoenix utashima

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:42 am
[Logen goes to bed ;d stare }  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:28 pm
(Okay now I'm BORED)  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:04 pm
{LOL ME TOO}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:16 pm
(MUST ROLEPLAY....WHERE THE HELL IS DARK RIDER!!!!)
*looks like Zombie and is repeating: ROLEPLAY MUST ROLEPLAY!!!!!!*  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:18 pm
{lol i got no clue....HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:19 pm
( I DON"T CARE MUST ROLEPLAY ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:56 pm
(dark rider we NEED YOU....you have the main vilain in this thing and without you I can't make this thing into a book/movie!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:12 pm
(srry im late) ragnos turns into a sword that shocks who ever that touches the handel  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:32 pm
(Tis okay......I will be late aswell when school starts but I will keep A constent check) the smallest and youngest of the figures turned to see the trasnformation and went to touch the sword. "Ouch, what's with the sword....it hurt me!" the figure growled.
Master phoenix: "it will only let the rightfull owner hold it....who could that be though...this is might be the key to deafeting this monster that stands before us." master Phoenix just stood there looking at the sword.
Amazonis: Father, Phoenix's breathing is shalower and his pulse is slow." she said with a worried look to Master Phoenix Phoenix and then back at Phoenix.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 974 975 976 977 978 979 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games