Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:36 pm
the sword says "only one that is in the clan of fire may have the blade to kill valak"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:53 pm
"The fire clan, that doesn't help.....If we are going to bring peace to this world we will have to figure it all out what fire clan he is talking about....well I guess it is time to get out of here ANORUS ANCROTUME!" Master Phoenix thought to him self as thy all telported back to the school of elements exept Valak.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:07 pm
valak start looking for the sword wile a hooded man waches master phoenix from far away  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:53 pm
I know your thee reviel yourself now and no harm will be put apon you!" Master Phoenix yelled looking strait towards where the figure was standing. Amazoniss looked at Master Phoenix wondering who he saw but the turned to Phoenix who started coughing. "Father something is wrong with Phoenix he needs medical atention quikly!" she said sternly.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:02 pm
{yeah?*comes in in a bathing suit and a towel like from a vacation  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:14 pm
(okay good)
Master Phoenix looks at Kenji. "Kenji we need a safe Place for Phoenix to rest he has used all his energy and won't be able to move for atleast a week. We must also restart classes and teach every student expert moves.......we are now at war!" Master phoenix said looking at Phoenix with a tad of worry seeing as he was his son. I hope you are okay my son....the move you used was extremly deadly at times....let's just hope it wasn't this time!" he thought to himself as he picked him up listening to his breathing witch was very shallow.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:24 pm
the man looks at master phoenix and says to himself "thats him.....i need to report this" then he starts running for the door  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:28 pm
Master Phoenix stops him in his tracks. "who are you, what are you doing here, are you friend or foe?" Where the questions Master phoenix asked.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:36 pm
the man laughed and says "you really dont remember do you"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:38 pm
"remeber, remeber what I don't remeber seeing you or even hearing anything about you now awnser my questions!"  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:45 pm
the man said "you thought you where an only kid......you where wrong"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:49 pm
I know I wasn't an only child, I had a brother named Zamion he was the one who brought war to our family....w were only looking for peace but we found more war! He took everything my wife, my son's future, my daughters clan..he has only brought us bad But he is dead along with his our father....what does it have to do with this?"  

Phoenix utashima

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games