Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm
He's acting normal now, so I dunno. I'm gonna keep an eye on him for sure  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Well let's see.

Saw a head expert, he says my pains are caused by "Ice Pick headaches.." actual term. They can be sometimes dulled by certain headache medicines, not tylenol or asprin, but ibuprofin, like nuprin (little, yellow, different). If those don't work well enough, or you have it a lot, they have a special prescription headache medicine for it.

And went to the gaming club again tonight. Starting to feel out of place. See, when I first went it was nothing but guys with gaming notebooks playing online gaming, and I HAVE NO NOTEBOOK. But then someone brought a PS2 and I played lego batman, and next week brought a WII and we played Super Mario Bros, which is an awesome game.

But lately the guys have been playing smash bros brawl on the wii, which they're experts at since they play it in tourneys, but I've never played. I do not play fighting games. Remembering combos sucks. So OF COURSE we're playing a game I can't play, and they're experts at. Good job of stroking your egos. "HAY LOOK I'M SO GOOD I'M BEATING NOOBS!"

I feel so out of place. Why don't they bring something everyone can play like Guitar Hero or some s**t like that, instead of only playing games one or two people know how to play well.... ******** Smash Bros, I'm sick of that god damn game. It sucks. SUCKS.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Phantom Limb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:58 pm
I'm new.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm
Af Mas
He's acting normal now, so I dunno. I'm gonna keep an eye on him for sure
Problem with cats is they are expert little actors when it comes to hiding pain and injuries. You have to keep in mind that everything in their instincts are screaming at them to not show any signs of weakness, because in the wild weakness equals death. Hope everything turns out okay for your kitty.  

Krissim Klaw

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 pm
Alektorphobia
My bunny's decided that a good idea is kicking her litter (recycled paper pulp) and hay everywhere. She emptied out half her very large litter box while I was outside the room. I AM QUITE UPSET > sad *frowns at Waffles)

LOL, all bunnies do that I think. My family's bunnies do that all the time. We have to clean up things now and then. It's not too bad though, since we bought a slab of carpet and fencing to keep him in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 am
On a happy note, my cat's actually been getting better.

She's 4 months old now, and I really thought for a while that I might lose her to sickness, and for the longest time I had nor the means of transport or the money to get to a vet, so I hoped for the best.

Used to cough a lot at night like serious bad. Slept a lot and refused to eat anything solid, as well. Didn't meow, and actually tried to hide at first, but I eventually dragged her out of her hiding spots enough that she's stopped using them, and now she generally just sleeps on my lap or huddled in my blankets.

Thankfully, she's gotten much better. She still doesn't meow much, but I can hear her from time to time, namely when she's hungry or wants to come in the bathroom while I'm taking a shower. To be honest, more than anything she gnerally sounds more like she's chirping. XD
She doesn't cough or vomit at night anymore, and she's gotten a lot more active and playful during the day.

Aside from that, she's finally started to eat her solid foods. I still give her cans every now and then, but it's gonna be mixed with solids so she doesn't stop eating it again.

Sonya Khatsworth

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 am
Garek Maxwell
Alektorphobia
My bunny's decided that a good idea is kicking her litter (recycled paper pulp) and hay everywhere. She emptied out half her very large litter box while I was outside the room. I AM QUITE UPSET > sad *frowns at Waffles)

LOL, all bunnies do that I think. My family's bunnies do that all the time. We have to clean up things now and then. It's not too bad though, since we bought a slab of carpet and fencing to keep him in there.
WRY BUNNIES, WRY

We have an old playpen that we used for our daughter a long time ago, that we're using now. She can easily jump in and out of it, but it gives her a "private" place to do what she wants, eat, kick her s**t around, destroy things, etc

Edit: Btw, Af, what Kriss said is true. That's how we didn't know about my cats abscessed leg till it rotted. She hid it from us till the day it became truly unbearable and the skin started to come off  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 am
heya there...

just keying in for a moment, but pretty soon ill be takeing a bus out to ill a' noise to meet up with some crusties and head south.

amtrak'n down to texass.

and then train hopp'n to airyzone-ah

and then train hopp'n mo to SoCal.

drop me some IMz if you got some intrest to hang out and what not and what fer.

but pretty much ill be out of contact with my internet society.

colon left parenthesis.  

Jungle Boots

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:32 am
4:30 a.m....

Things are very quiet in the house. It seems that no one is online, either.

The wind blows dry leaves across empty streets. At times like this, one could believe one was the only person remaining in the whole world.

That's peaceful and everything, but I'm bored.

Assballs! Well, ya gotta sleep some time, I reckon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 am
Why is Jungle hobo-train riding across the US to california?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:11 pm
Psycho Lee
Why is Jungle hobo-train riding across the US to california?

Thar's gold in 'dem dar hills! And darn tootin' if he ain't gonna get in on the action! Ol' Jungles's gonna live reaaal nice in 'is brand new barn. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 pm
Ugh, if I'm not 100% better by Wednesday, or at least getting better, I'm going to the doctor x.x  

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:42 pm
So for those who do not live on the East Coast (specifically in/around PA) and may not know, we've been getting absolutely hammered by snow for the past few days. Yesterday my fiancé and I braved the snow (which wasn't that bad at the time) to head to some friends' for dinner and wedding planning (my fiancé is going to play music for their ceremony, along with another friend). A few hours later, there was over a foot of snow everywhere, and it was still tumbling down, so we all spent the night.

Today was spent digging everyone's cars out of the snow (which was actually kind of fun, since it had stopped falling and the weather was quite nice), and after driving around Squirrel Hill for about half an hour trying to find a place to park (since the city doesn't even bother plowing the road that leads to our driveway DX), my fiancé and I grabbed a spot down on the main shopping drag and trekked up the hill to our apartment. Good times.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Oh, lest anyone be misled, I do, in fact, have lovely avatar art for my signature...all of which features my ex-girlfriend.

She and I are on good terms, but I do not think it proper to imply details about an intimacy that is past.

Therefore...  

Thorn apple

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games