Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:04 pm
(Okay that was wierd he just went off!!!!! ARGH)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:41 pm
(just reply)  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:07 pm
(One Dark rider I did respond....it's just in white so you have to highlight it two....we need everyone back if this is going to work...PM EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THIS FROM THE TIME I JOINED!!!!! (yesh I am crazy at times sue me)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:11 pm
(there was a noise frome the cafateria}  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:27 pm
Aurikusho a well trained ninja crept up to him and put his katana to his neck. "State your name and reason to be in this place, friend or foe?" he asked in a stern voice that seemed wise enough to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:30 pm
Phoenix utashima
Aurikusho a well trained ninja crept up to him and put his katana to his neck. "State your name and reason to be in this place, friend or foe?" he asked in a stern voice that seemed wise enough to know.

HEY!! cant a guy eat arond here(said Vulken with a burger halfway to his mouth)  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:32 pm
a man with a hood walks past them and gets a coffee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:35 pm
Aurikusho looked at him wide eyed and then facepalmed himself. "Why do i even try and stop people from getting towards Phoenix.....sorry sir finish your meal....and if your a medic we could use your help." he said indicating the motionless body of Phoenix  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:37 pm
the man chuckeld and said "how funny  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:38 pm
Phoenix utashima
Aurikusho looked at him wide eyed and then facepalmed himself. "Why do i even try and stop people from getting towards Phoenix.....sorry sir finish your meal....and if your a medic we could use your help." he said indicating the motionless body of Phoenix

What do you mean I neerly wet my pants!!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:39 pm
he starts to laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:39 pm
"STOP RIGHT THERE SIR. who are you and are you friend or foe....wait weren't you talking to master phoenix about his childhood...and something about him being the one to posses the sword...please give me more information!" he said grabing the man bye the coallor of his hooded cloak.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:42 pm
he looks at him and says "his brothers have died....but i only know there names though  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Phoenix utashima

doctor? No but i have the nextbest thing! GHOSTY! take Phoenix to my lab now! wahmbulance (ghosty teleported them to the lab)  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:45 pm
his voice doubles and says "whats wrong" then he grows a familier voice "cat got your toung"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games