Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:21 pm
Also!

According to my own humble experience...

Least active nights on Gaia: Friday, Saturday

Most active night on Gaia: Sunday

People do have lives, afterall...

but on Sunday night, they don't give a flying f#%*.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm
Active Nights for me are on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday,
all weekdays I cannot be on for too long >>  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:53 pm
Phantom Limb
I'm new.

I 'd have to say that going from the Guild of Calamitous Intent to the Guild of Adult Furries is kind of a step down, but welcome anyway.  

Zella L.

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm
Zella L.
Phantom Limb
I'm new.

I 'd have to say that going from the Guild of Calamitous Intent to the Guild of Adult Furries is kind of a step down, but welcome anyway.

Oh great I spit out my water >>

*cleans up desk*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:13 pm
So... I've had a Mate for two years. Or had.

I asked if she would marry me, jokingly, but she figured I was serious. I don't know if that counts as engaged without a fancy ring or not, but she was very important to me.

Well, recently, her life has been trying; Since Mate is rather wealthy, she never had to work, but would rather volunteer at a nearby animal center, for the wolves, and spend some of her free time to make jewelry to sell for the center... Until she realized that the owner was behind on the wolves shots, and was actually adding extensions to his house... She told me he had been spending the money on himself.

Obviously shaken, Mate was becoming more and more frustrated... And we got into arguments. Only two, but they were the worst we had had yet. She was stressed since she had to leave her wolves in protest. I was upset because I was working over 20 hours a week while being a full time student...

After one of the fights, we were getting along fine for a few days. We were happy, smiling... She said our love was "Spiritual" and "Eternal", and that she would never take another... Mate had always been spiritual like that. But the next day... She left.

She sent me a message saying she was leaving for a church, to live with a fellowship of female nuns. She said I might never see her again, and that I didn't have to wait for her... She had to cast aside herself as a hurt child and grow into an adult.

I don't know what to do. I really don't. Mate was everything to me, she was the reason I could endure everything... Next week I'll be sitting through 28 hours of work while still being a full time college student. It's hard work, I often stay at school from 7AM-2PM, only to return home, eat, then go to work from 4PM-10PM.

What do I do? I don't know if Mate will ever come back to me. I don't know what future I am supposed to look forward to without her. I don't know how I am going to withstand another week of torture when I'm already so crushingly depressed... What should I do? Should I wait for her? I'm so confused and lost right now...

[/random vent]  

Matt Blue

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm
Oh god why does it hurt...Hurts to cough, hurts to swallow (both my throat and my neck), can't take a deep breath without coughing, now my right ear hurts too. I don't know if I can take this much longer. Tomorrow, if I'm not better, I'm gonna have to do something. This is awful.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 am
So the past few days have been spent shoveling and trudging through snow. My fiancé is working from home, since it took us about an hour and 4 people to get his car into the garage on Sunday, and he doesn't want to risk it getting stuck again.

Our friends are all calling this the "Snowpocalypse"; we have officially dubbed it "Snowhalla", because our days are spent battling snow, and our nights are spent eating and drinking our fill before we fight the snow again the next day.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:13 am
Hmmm, so I'm feeling a bit better. I don't have this awful urge to cough anymore, which is a major plus since it still hurts a bit to do so (or at least when I do it to clear my throat). My throat still hurts, but not as much, especially not as much as it did during the night. It was as bad as last month, ugh. Still a bit congested, but less so. I think I can hold out a little more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 am
Some times you dont really have to do anything as you said your in college working 20 maby + hours .... i think it's over due but maby you should just have some time for your self for a bit ... if she loves you and hasnt gone religous bat s**t crazy ...she'll come back and it will all be ok ... its just one of those thing sometimes people come into our lifes in the wrong time when were not ready for them it's all just a matter of sor ting things out... now it seems the ball is in her court as to weither or not she does anything in this relationship. i say tou just take a step back and focous on being you.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:04 am
I'm in a ridiculously perky mood. I don't know why. Maybe the mixture of getting back to the art scene mingled with owning the one animal I've wanted for awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 pm
Garek Maxwell
Psycho Lee
Why is Jungle hobo-train riding across the US to california?

Thar's gold in 'dem dar hills! And darn tootin' if he ain't gonna get in on the action! Ol' Jungles's gonna live reaaal nice in 'is brand new barn. 3nodding

god dammit, i knew dem furries a'ruun here ud unerstand. dem goldz is just waitin fer my pick axe an ma shuvl

unfortunately, plans fell through, the peeps i was a travl'n wit from IL all died of aids and gunfire. a moment of peace for them please.

but the plans are only postponed. and most likely changed.

i am however in the mean time hobostyle squatt'n it downtown Deeeetroit!!!!1111oneonewon

why does mr. lee ask?

oh why i dont want to live with my pops no mo, i lvoe him, i love living with him. but i cant do the things i want to (make hanous and massive sculptures out of smelly trash) living in his appartment. and what with my obsession with post apoc, anarcho-communism, and survivalism im gonna try to out do the cold and hunger with wonderful constructions of free energy machines, free roofing (although molding and probably collapse prone) and the jolly comradare of drunken crusty kids.

and then when winter comes round again i think thats when ill make my trips across the country free style. get out of that cold weather.

AND IM NO LONGER UNEMPLOYED WHICH IS b***h'N, been so for like a month and a half. and now im back to the YMCA! teach'n kids and climbing plastic rocks.  

Jungle Boots

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 am
Who knew that getting rid of a car would be this much trouble!

I've been trying to sell my car with the broken transmission before my landlord has it towed himself. I have a few buyers but it looks like, strangely enough, I'll get the most money through a scrap yard.

When I bought this car, I needed something cheap that worked. I saw it at the used car place/junkyard I dropped off my previous totaled car.

Proof that all used car salesmen are snakes and evildoers, the guy offered the car for me for $1200. Then later he said the car was $1500. And then later he said it was up for $1800. He kept on raising the price. While he was away at lunch or something, I said I'd buy the car, and they asked me what price I had been given by Mr. Evil. I said "$1000" and they sold it to me for that.

I called that same place to junk the exact same car, and the exact same guy gave me a price range of how much they'd give me, and said he'd send someone over next week. I didn't ask him if it was just to look at it, but I have a feeling these ******** will send a guy over to tow it to the junkyard to appraise it, so I'm basically set in the price they give me no matter what it is.

Ha ha, I need to write a bad review of these people online or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 am
I don't think I've used this thread since I joined...guess it's time to put an update up since I just need to type something out...so where to start...

Relationship: After breaking up with my boyfriend of six months I kind of played the field just you know dicked around last year, with people online and in real life. But one person managed to be a bit more than a fling or a good time, we had a falling out like in '08 and did speak to each other after I broke his heart by choosing my ex over him. Well we started talking a week or so after I broke up with my boyfriend. It was odd at first but we quickly got over it and fell in to a pet/master relationship.

After a few months I realized that I still had feelings for him, I mean when we weren't talking I did kind of keep tabs on him through his FA journals, and I often found myself thinking of him. Anyways I told him that I thought I was falling in love with him. He told me that he was starting to fall as well but that he didn't want to rush anything and end up like we did in '08. So we took it slow and in October he asked me to be his mate as well as pet. Things have been great between us. I don't think I've ever had such a committed partner, it's really refreshing and I'm hardly ever down around him. He just makes me smile and feel so good. And I'm proud to say that in about a month he will be down here spending a week with me.

Family: Dad is in the hospital with pneumonia caused by an ulcer, witch sucks as he is the main provider in the house. Thankfully though the VA doctor came out to the hospital and the VA is going to pay for the hospital bill. Mom almost died yesterday, while she was coming back from spending all day up at the hospital with dad the front let wheel of the car fell off and if it had fallen off a few moments earlier she would have been hit, but thankfully it did so once she reached the dirt road that leads her home. The whole wheel axel and all came off. So now it's a piece of scrap. Dad's boss is letting her barrow one of his trucks until she can find a better car. She has her incomtaxes back and has 'nuff for a good down payment for a good used car, and maybe 'nuff to go shopping on.

They are also trying to work out their differences. Dad is trying to be less grumpy and mom is trying not to take it personally. It's a hard thing to do, and I wish them the best of luck with trying to work things out.

Work: It sucks it sucks it sucks! I hate my job with a fiery passion...I hate working with the public, and I hate having to pretend that I give a damn about what's going on in their lives. I really don't...and I look forward to the day that my wolf is out of boot and we are living together or the best we can as he will be in A School and will live on campus during the week days. But for now my bills are paid by me and I have money to spend on what I wish to get. And my co-workers are great, we get along and damn if I had a car I would have gone out every weekend now!

Personal: I'm having some fear of my relationship. I don't want to leave I mean I love him but I'm scared of the seriousness that it is taking. I've always had a fear of complete commitment. I want to do it and I know that Dustin won't EVER hurt me intentionally and he isn't like any of the other people I've dated. We have agreed to take it slow, and day by day. I just hope that he doesn't lose pashents with me and runs off with another who is willing to be as committed to him as he is to me.  

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:53 am
Suki Wolfram
Personal: I'm having some fear of my relationship. I don't want to leave I mean I love him but I'm scared of the seriousness that it is taking. I've always had a fear of complete commitment. [...] We have agreed to take it slow, and day by day. I just hope that he doesn't lose patience with me and runs off with another who is willing to be as committed to him as he is to me.

I think that as long as you are both willing to have completely-open lines of communication, you'll be just fine. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games