Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:36 pm
im all stained in blood like my pic  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:37 pm
should i sell my crap at the market?i want money,money is happy  

cowavenger

Ninashka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:38 pm
cowavenger
im all stained in blood like my pic
Then please stay away from me. It's such a hassle to wash these pixelated clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:39 pm
Tayuya_4
Ninashka
Tayuya_4
hi there what you all talking about?
Video game consoles. At least that's what I'm talking about. whee

I want naruto's game in ps2 but so far ppl tell me the graphics are not all that...!?

i have that game its fun.  

Shadow Kite

Equanimity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:41 pm
I think i'm going to write a fanfiction soon... probably post it off of site then link to it ... I have a really great idea for one. I guess I have something to do over the Christmas break now xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:45 pm
wat has been given out in the letters? i know 1 month was the headbands but wat else has been given?also do u get anything for donating gold to the guild or is it only real money?  

cowavenger

Ninashka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:47 pm
Equanimity
I think i'm going to write a fanfiction soon... probably post it off of site then link to it ... I have a really great idea for one. I guess I have something to do over the Christmas break now xd 3nodding
Nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:49 pm
cowavenger
wat has been given out in the letters? i know 1 month was the headbands but wat else has been given?also do u get anything for donating gold to the guild or is it only real money?

You get a donation letter for every $2.50 real money you donate to Gaia, you get nothing except a strong sense of self-satisfaction from donating to the guild. And much praise.

Other items in letters have been Angelic mini's, fuzzy seal slippers, teddy bear pyjamas, etc. You can find a complete list somehwere on this site... IN general discussion I think.  

Equanimity

xange

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:51 pm
Equanimity

interesting i like fanfiction when is about naruto's series  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:51 pm
cowavenger
Scroll down a bit and you will see 'donation letters'.

E.V.I.L  

Ninashka

xange

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:54 pm
you dont get real money you get things you find in trunks or boxes in gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:55 pm
Ninashka
cowavenger

E.V.I.L
wear?  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:57 pm
yay my thread got another hit 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:59 pm
cowavenger
Ninashka
cowavenger

E.V.I.L
wear?
What? sweatdrop

Also, the marketplace is up, you can sell your clothes (if you already haven't).  

Ninashka

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:02 pm
Ninashka
cowavenger
Ninashka
cowavenger

E.V.I.L
wear?
What? sweatdrop

Also, the marketplace is up, you can sell your clothes (if you already hasn't).
i dont see were it says donation letters and i have to buy a pass to sell on market crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games