Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:58 pm
A neighbor/sometimes friend of my grandmother gave me an envelope with instructions to "open and read it in private". I did so in good faith, knowing she is somewhat religious.

It contained a Jack Chick propaganda booklet.

Suffice it to say that what little good faith I might have had has quite evaporated by this time and I am growing increasingly more angry the more I think about it. How can people think that this garbage is real? It is an affront to reason, to logic, to basic human knowledge!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:05 pm
CoffeeFox
A neighbor/sometimes friend of my grandmother gave me an envelope with instructions to "open and read it in private". I did so in good faith, knowing she is somewhat religious.

Suffice it to say that what little good faith I might have had has quite evaporated by this time and I am growing increasingly more angry the more I think about it. How can people think that this garbage is real? It is an affront to reason, to logic, to basic human knowledge!

Chick Tracts are hilariously awful. I can only read them once in a blue moon, though, 'cause otherwise I get so angry I want to kill people. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm
CoffeeFox

Scare her a bunch and give her an envelope with a similar message on it, but inside it contains something like one of the following:

An article from or mock invitation to join the Communist Part of the USA.
http://www.cpusa.org/

A snippet from the Communist Manifesto.
http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/

Maybe the following article describing how the Waltz is indecent and corrupting children.
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.04/war.html

You could also write about how immoral she is for "worshiping icons", but that'd involve a lot of work for someone who isn't worth it. Still,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm
This would help.

Other than that, you could always be fancy and twist a Shakespear quote from Hamlet around. Just take the following:
"KING
Where is Polonius?

HAMLET
In heaven; send thither to see: if your messenger
find him not there, seek him i' the other place
yourself. But indeed, if you find him not within
this month, you shall nose him as you go up the
stairs into the lobby. "

And change it to something like...
"Where art such morals found?
In heaven, perhaps, found by a messenger of God. If not there, seek them yourself in the other place."

Just a fancy way of telling her to go to hell. 3nodding
You'd probably need to shift it around a little to fit the situation properly, but the important thing is to have fun with her. You have someone who you can mess with. Don't lose this opportunity to send her neo-pagan pamphlets and invitations to join cults! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:02 pm
Raeg: bitches aint s**t but tricks and hoes.

im sticking to dicks. plz and thank you!  

Jungle Boots

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:40 am
******** you Yahoo. Now I know why I don't use Yahoo much anymore.

I don't visit my yahoo account much, but I have been having trouble getting into the account.

Turns out, when I sign into yahoo, I have to add @yahoo.com to the end of my screen name, WHEN I LOG ON AT YAHOO'S SITE. Else it won't allow me to log in.

For the longest time I thought I was entering the wrong password. Oh I was entering the right one, all right.

You would think that they wouldn't be so ******** stupid as to expect me to add @yahoo.com to the end of my account name, either adding it automatically, or removing it if I accidentally add it (it's not that hard, unless you have ******** chimpanzees doing your programming).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:36 pm
Psycho Lee

I don't visit my yahoo account much, but I have been having trouble getting into the account.

Turns out, when I sign into yahoo, I have to add @yahoo.com to the end of my screen name, WHEN I LOG ON AT YAHOO'S SITE. Else it won't allow me to log in.

For the longest time I thought I was entering the wrong password. Oh I was entering the right one, all right.

You would think that they wouldn't be so ******** stupid as to expect me to add @yahoo.com to the end of my account name, either adding it automatically, or removing it if I accidentally add it (it's not that hard, unless you have ******** chimpanzees doing your programming).

Are you serious? You didn't know that?  

Alektorphobia

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm
Alektorphobia
Psycho Lee

I've never had to do that. Ever. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:26 pm
Alektorphobia

It took me a little while to figure that out too, but it was with hotmail instead.

They started doing this when they bought up other email services. I think they stopped doing that because it's not very profitable unless who they're buying is gigantic and thus doing well to begin with.  

Garek Maxwell

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:27 pm
******** just found out that my dad has Leiomyosarcoma in his left knee. It's a rare form of cancer, and it's eating away the bones in his leg. He's going on chemo for three months, then surgury. There's a good possiblity that he'll loose that ********...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 am
Sunegami
Alektorphobia
Psycho Lee

I've never had to do that. Ever. neutral
Yahoo's been that way for like, ever. I've used it for the past 10 years, on and off, and everytime I did, it needed the @yahoo thing  

Alektorphobia

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Davin_Nightwind

Better to lose a leg than his life. Though, that sounds incredibly painful.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm
shoki_de_nai

Better to lose a leg than his life. Though, that sounds incredibly painful.

That is very true...He's still relatively young, so it shouldn't be too hard for him to pull through. I just hope that if they do take his leg, they'll be able to fit him with some kind of prosthetic. He's pretty active, after all.  

Davin_Nightwind

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 pm
I haven't been on Gaia in while. Yes, I'm still alive..

Sorry to hear about your dad Davin. Hope everything turns out for the best.

I had a cancer scare. A mole on my back had started to bleed and did not look good. I had to go to the doctor to have it checked. It turned out to be something else and not cancer. But it was scary though that it could have been skin cancer. >.<..

I'm still catching up on my commissions and I'm currently doing game art for a dog sim called Dog Dayyz. This game has done very well unlike the dragon sim I was doing art for. I do item art for Dog Dayyz. I have to say it is fun drawing little dog themed items.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 am
I'm getting a wee bit frustrated with how Gaia is pretty much dead by the time I get to relax and play around online at night.  

Shakeidas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 pm
I had a plan to go apply for a job with the census today at a testing event they were having.

And then my stupid job called me into work this morning. So I missed it. And of course, they're having me work tonight as well, so I'm doing two shifts today.

It's as if those bastards knew I was looking for a second job. The hell?

I'll rant about my shitty job later, but let's just say I ******** hate it. It's a restaurant job at one of those "American Grills", the popular places like Applebees where they screw s**t on the walls to be clever and act ******** cheerful.

And of course I only work 2 days a week, and of course only on the two days (fri, sat) where it's so god damn busy there's an hour wait for people to get a table, and I want to tell people to go away an die.

And then when I dropped off my recycling at a drop off place, they made me pay $3 just to drive my car in and drop off a bunch of newspapers, cardboard, and containers.

Seems the city and county stopped funding the drop off point. Which makes no ******** sense, because this is a rather liberal area, and democrats control the government, so they should be throwing the entire budget at any environmental cause.

Well, I guess it's time to destroy the environment then...government doesn't give a s**t obviously... *starts dumping used oil in a local river* ... hope the planet dies and takes people with it....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 977 978 979 980 981 982 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games