Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Gabril flicked his eyes up.
"Reading."
he then paused in the middle of the book.
"I am convinced of that fact. It's just that the idea of the horsemen..well.. scare me. Very much." he shook his head. "Can't tell you why. I worry that somehow, perhaps, events might trigger their arrival. it's next to impossible though - that much is true. If they did appear now then...." he difted off agian and frowned, looking down at his own hands. "...they're not ready."

he then shrugged.

"Like i siad - the horsemen are waiting but won't come yet. But i fear what'll happen to the earth if hell's gates open again. i dont now if we'll be able to shut them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:56 pm
Opal sighed as she got up off the bed and continued to work. She picked up the dolls that were around and mended the tiny cracks. But she was unable to fix their faces. She then shuddered at the thought of Mirza performing such an action on her. To distact herself from such a thought she began to weave out the blood stains which was much easier then the window repair.

She beamed happily when the work was done. When she descended the stairs she wasn't sure were everyone had gone. She wondered around a little while and picked up Dougal's chains when she came across them. She figured she'ld hold onto them until he and Adam returned.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:59 pm
"I see... We'll have to stop it from opening then." Lilith said solemnly as she flipped slowly through one of the books trying to find something that would help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:00 pm
[just fyi - a few more posts then i'm going to bed.
wait, scratch that...i'm alreayd in bed *all hail wireless internet!* But i'll be going to sleep -haha]

Gabriel returne dot reading the book, scanning the individual pages and absorbing the information. Once hed doen so, he went back through it and folded over the edges of any pages on interest.
"It's a pity that we can't get any more angels down form heaven. you can't help but feel a bit outnumbered down here." he smiled with grim humor and pcike dup anotehr book. "Nevermind."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 pm
"Nevermind?" Lilith asked and raised an eyebrow at Gabriel.
"Does that book tell you a way to multiply yourself or soemthing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 am
Gabriel laughed.
"Nice optimism, but no. Though the book does have a couple of notes on summoning perviously mortal spirits to assist in magic. It might help your necromancy if you could summon them. you might even be able to use some of the spirits to posses soldiers."

Natahsa looked up.
"That sounds good."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 am
Mirza just looked at him. " I don't know...." He then looks back and get too see other demons. He knew that they were waiting for food and he was a bit scared. He hoped that they knew that he was Beelios servant and he knew that they had respect for him. He just didn't like them because they were a bit ugly and they weren't so perfect. He then realized that he was losing time and it was obvious that he was not going to fail. this time.
"Is there any message you want to give to your brother before I will clean his blood" He then took him at the neck and dropped the head. He then took the body and tied it like he saw his master do it on Dougal but this time he added a little lock to make it hard for him too break it.
"There I will leave you for a moment so you can have fun with your friends here"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 pm
Adam stayed quiet and watched Mirza as he tied him up. He puleld a little against eth restraints to test them, but soon found them useless. he'd have a hard time geting loose.
"Leave Dougal alone." he said again, more quietly. "let him go, ok?"
he watched as the demons edged closer, and the higher dmeons he knew stayed put, arms crossed and grins on their faces.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 pm
Lilith looked at Gabriel curiously.
"Does it? Slide it over." She said and reached across the table for the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 am
Opal wondered around the mansion a while longer-the chains on the dress jingling as she walked, and then she went to the garden outside. She enjoyed being around the flowers and other plant life.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 am
[I hate you for making me in a such bad time, now everybody will hate me if I hurt Dougal XP I will have a plan to be the bad guy and still not be hated ^^]
Mirza just looked at him and in some part he felt like he wanted to follow his orders but a slap from the past made him change. "I will not get punished again" He then replies with a kiss and then he walks away.
"I'm done " He then walked away and heard how they were getting closer.
"I'm sorry but I can't risk my own knowledge on a punishment anymore" He then walks a bit away and was heading to the place he locked Dougal.
[I just waited for the perfect moment whee I'm a lovely person)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:52 pm
Gabriel slid over the book with a smile.
"Things used ot be so much better in the old days when we could come and go as we pleased. Lucifer spoilt teh fun for everyone." he laughed at the understatement.

"Yeah- I think we all agree with you there." Natasha said. She then squeaked with excitement.
"Oh! Here, I got a list of the artifacts we need!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:28 pm
Lilith laughed then jumped when Natasha squealed.
"You did? What do we need?" She asked, getting excited as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:38 pm
"Uhhhhhh......." She looked through the pages. "The artifacts are those that have been directlu touched by God over the years. Apprently there aaaaare...seven."

Gabriel jumped up and flappe dhis wings so that he hovered over Natasha.
"You found it, huh?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:00 pm
"Does it say where any of them are?" Lilith asked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games