Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Miracle Blood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:02 pm
Hello!

This is one of my first posts actually sweatdrop I haven't really met anyone on Gaia yet ... so yeah ...
My name is Miracle Blood ... you can call me Miracle or Blood or Miracle Blood ... or whatever blaugh
Thank you for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Haay ^^

Well here I am ^^
I'm 16 years old,
and i'm a boy irl... my friend didnt want to play it more so i got it ^^
so now i play on two blaugh
u want to know more just ask ^^  

Fleam

Muh-Muh-Muh Mary

Hygienic Browser

8,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:28 pm
Hi! I'm Mary biggrin
Chi invited me to the guild so I thought I'd swing by and I finally made my decision to join biggrin
I'm 18 and I have been heavy into Gaia lately.
My favorite emoticon is biggrin if you couldn't tell. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:37 pm
well im back the weekend was hard and i dont think i cried so much as people one by one told their best memories of my brother  

diamond princess ashley

ErinMcKenzie

Fashionable Millionaire

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 pm
I LUV manga and anime, my sister draws it wicked good. I really hope i have fun in this guild. Tnks for inviting me!
Chocolatechick9  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Hi. Thanks Chi for inviting me to the guild. I normally go by the name of Evan or Ebon, since they sound similar. I do like roses, because I feel that there can be several different meanings in them. I like writing fanfics, Final Fantasy, anime/manga, angels, wolves and yes, vampires. I'll try my best to stay active in the guild as much as possible. 3nodding
Again, thanks for inviting me. whee

xXInsanity Of The HeartXx

Kandiigram

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:48 pm

hey my name is henry and i am supafly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:50 pm
Hello! Thanks for the invite. I'm known as Alice by day and KAT-TUN's secret lover by night. If anything, I adore morbid drawings and I've just spent the past two hours bumping one thread for a chance at 2 mil... but I just couldn't bump anymore! It was SO TEDIOUS! TEDIOUS I TELLS YOU!!

*coughcough*

So yeah. Hi. emo  

theHeliumVamp

Angelique Moonlight

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:49 pm
Allo, I'm Angelique. I'm a 20 year old married mom of a beautiful baby girl. Anything else anyone would like to know, feel free to ask and I'll answer within reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:58 pm
Hey everyone, im Viking_Girl. i thought this would be a cool guild to join, so hey.  

PhoenixFire1987

DemonicWonchop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:02 pm
ok im usually sleep during class like to skateboard and ride the bmx im like a pro at it i usually get detention for beating up prefects and im saying the truth since this place is to express yourself and be what you are or something like that i told you i get confused fast  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 pm
It Feels Like You're Letting Go...
Hi all! I'm Kelsey, or emo, either one, lol. I'm 17, livin' in Wisconsin, I hate it. xD. I plan on going to ohio state for college in 2011 when I graduate, to get my master's in history, then go on and get my doctorates in History so I can teach. Hmm...I dunno what else to say xD
Thanks for the invite, I love meeting new people, as long as they still talk to me xD If you add me, make sure you talk to me at least once a week, I delete after then xD
Thanks for the invite again (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm Back For Days To Know...

emo_sunshine

kykou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 am
heya! :3 well I'm kykou, I'm 15 years old, I'm from the netherlands.
I love to draw and to write stories...and...I love animals. And I love the colour combo pink and black xD.
For the rest...I really like the guild :3 and I love doing free avatar art...sooo if you're interested you could always pm me xD.
And thank you once again for inviting me into this guild ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:33 am
Hey to everyone, I'm Daalt or Dalt for short. I'm 18 and I'm in Louisiana. I'm kind of an artist (but no scanner means no way to post them stare ), I roleplay as much as I can seeing as it like living a story while it is being written, I like anime and video games XP. In the process of writing a book write now but suffering from writer's block XD. I'd like to thank chidori for inviting me and I look forward to roleplaying and other doing activities with yall. ^_^ mrgreen  

Daalt256

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:45 am
Welcome new people. :]  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games