Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 pm
Elyon did as she was told, though she felt that Leon may have been overreacting. It seemed obvious to her that Kailee was exhausted. And no wonder, she had been working herself so hard to get the labor over with quite quickly.

Kailee felt her child and made that little extra effort to rouse herself back to consciousness. She smiled, seeing her daughter on her chest. "Hello Natalia . . ." she whispered softly, reaching over and gently caressed her daughter's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:01 pm
Leon smiled. "She's as beautiful as her mother." He breathed in aw rubbing the infants back. After a few moment he lifted both wife and child into his arms and carried them to a chair. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered to Kailee. "So very proud...but did you have to rush? You could've hurt yourself."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 pm
Kailee frowned. "Hey, she wanted out. I just pushed." she muttered before yawning, starting to nod off again. "I'm tired." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:20 pm
Leon chuckled a little. "Okay my love." He purred and kissed her cheek. "Would you like me to hold Natalia as you take a nap?" He smiled and with a slight growl and pulling his wife closer reluctantly allowed his father to lay a blanket over his wife and child.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:27 pm
Kailee growled. "My baby." she muttered, holding Natalia close, happy to be held by Leon. "You can have your turn later." she murmured with a slightly teasing smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:35 pm
Leon gave a little growl in response. "Our baby." He whispered in her ear. "My female and our baby." He kissed her cheek and pulled her closer. "Then sleep on my lap I'll protect you both. I promise." He leaned down and kissed his daughters head.

Jasmine's ears perked up and she gave a little yelp and jumped off the bed still in wolf form and padded to Leon nudging open the door with her nose she gave a little whine and Sirius smiled. "Looks like Jasmine wants to meet her niece." He teased and let her forth. Slowly so not to make them hostile she moved toward them then nudged Kailee's leg. "Is all well?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 pm
"My baby from ten am to ten pm. Your baby from ten pm to ten am." she muttered, barely keeping the giggle out of her voice. Then Jasmine came in and she looked at her future sister-in-law. "I think so. I'm just tired." she said, smiling. She couldn't stop smiling. She was so happy. She'd just brought a beautiful little girl into the world . . .

Aven followed Jasmine, looking worried. "Are you okay Kailee? You were screaming a lot." he whispered.

Kailee sighed and then smiled at her brother. "Yes, Aven. I'm fine. Do you want to see your niece?" she asked.

Aven's eyes widened. It had just hit him. "I'm an uncle . . ." he muttered, having to sit down from the realization.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 pm
Leon smiled. "What if she needs a feed during my time?" He asked pouting. He didn't like this arrangement, not one bit.

Jasmine nodded sitting watching them happily leaning her head on Aven's shoulder. As if to defuse the situation Sirius asked. "So when am I walking my daughter down the aisle?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:07 pm
Aven blushed and clammed up entirely. He just realized that he hadn't really even proposed. He was embarrassed.

Kailee laughed. "Leon, it was a tease. You take things so seriously." she murmured, cuddling into him. She then felt Natalia start squirming around and instinctively knew what her daughter wanted. "Speaking of feeding . . ." she muttered and then moved her shirt around so that Natalia could get to what she wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm
Leon blushed then opened the shirt to peak and see what she meant like a gun shot his head went back and his face and neck went bright red. "Um...okay..." He muttered a little embarrassed. "Just wait for her fangs to come in. she'll be biting everything."

Jasmine blinked a little. "Um...well we haven't really talked about that stuff yet Dad." She stammered.
"Werewolf or not you're still my child and I want to walk you down the aisle. At least I know you will invite me to the wedding, unlike your sister who eloped." He gave a growl in Aven's direction.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 pm
Kailee giggled when she saw Leon look only to jerk back. "Yes, well she's a newborn. And she needs her mommy right now." she said, giggling some more.

Aven shrunk back. "Why growl at me?!" he whined, shuffling so that he was slightly behind Jasmine. Her dad scared him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 pm
Jasmine moved herself so Aven was behind her and gave a growl back at her father. "We'll get married when we're good and ready and yes just like Leon we will invite you because you're my dad. Now stop being so emotional and go tell the anxious crowd outside the good news." Sirius waved his hand with a chuckle muttering. "That'my girl." And traced out to the courtyard about ten seconds later the crowd was cheering loudly and throwing hankies in the hair.

Leon blushed a little. "I know." He pouted then went back to watching his daughter feed. "It's quite fascinating." He breathed and then kissed his wife. "I love you." He whispered in her ear. "My beautiful and brave Bride."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm
Aven blinked and then looked at Jasmine. "Was that . . . something of a proposal?" he asked with a small grin. "Or do you want me to get down on one knee?" he asked teasingly.

Kailee sighed and smiled softly, starting to just fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 pm
Jasmine turned and blinked a little her cheeks grew red but couldn't be seen under her fur. "Well...I...we...I guess it kinda was...but you're the male shouldn't you be proposing?" She asked a little lost for words.

Leon smiled and just caressed Kailee's cheek letting her sleep. Once Natalia had finished her feed her had fished her gently out of her mother's shirt and burped her. Holding both mother and child close. Natalia had his ears.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 pm
Aven smiled and then lay down, unable to actually kneel . . . but this was close enough. "Okay. Jasmine, you're my mate and you always will be, but will you also be my bride?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games