Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 am
red 14 the sniper
" bye lad" she turns around and throws it into a tree. "tch he`s good" the tree falls down in half. she pulls a string and the knife flys back at her, she sides steps and catches it but couht the base of the blade too and cut her hand open.
*as headache subsides Vrix notices the girls hand start bleeding* and Vrix is a girl. need help? i can heal if you need it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:26 am
User Image  

G-fan 2000

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 am
she wipes the blood from the blade, than sheaths it. she takes off her glove to start dressing the wound and her hand is coverd in scares both fresh and old. "huh... o, no, i got this its not the first time i cut my hand and it wont be my last time eather" she says with a slight smile. she starts dressing the cut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 am
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper
she wipes the blood from the blade, than sheaths it. she takes off her glove to start dressing the wound and her hand is coverd in scares both fresh and old. "huh... o, no, i got this its not the first time i cut my hand and it wont be my last time eather" she says with a slight smile. she starts dressing the cut.
o, alright *rubs back of her head* names Vrix and i'm kinda new here, sorry, i've got to go to science class see ya! *runs till shes around the corner then starts muttering to herself as she walks*

G-fan 2000

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:40 am
"o yeah, i have english to day....*sighs* might as well get it over with" she says walking to english.

( i got to practice something for a bit be back when ever i return)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 am
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper
o, alright *rubs back of her head* names Vrix and i'm kinda new here, sorry, i've got to go to science class see ya! *runs till shes around the corner then starts muttering to herself as she walks*
*arrives 5 minutes before class starts and looks like death*  

G-fan 2000

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 am
*walks out of dorm and goes up to the new student* oh uh *looks at curiously* hi im lucily wats ur name? *stands with an observet look*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:20 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
*walks out of dorm and goes up to the new student* oh uh *looks at curiously* hi im lucily wats ur name? *stands with an observet look*
vrix, thanks  

G-fan 2000

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 am
*smiles and takes out hands* hi vrix!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
*smiles and takes out hands* hi vrix!

*shakes hands* nice to meet you too!  

G-fan 2000

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 am
*looks at and askes* do u wanna help me train for the shadow?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:31 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
*looks at and askes* do u wanna help me train for the shadow?
huh? shadow? i'll help but what is this shadow?  

G-fan 2000

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:34 am
Tora walks over muttering about how the english teacher hates her for aceing the class even though she sleeps alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 am
red 14 the sniper
Tora walks over muttering about how the english teacher hates her for aceing the class even though she sleeps alot.
i did the same with my second grade science teacher only she did these really explosive potions i think see wanted to blow up the school  

G-fan 2000

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games