Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:04 pm
Misuzu0614
i dont remember my parents. *shakes head* all the pictures were burnt... *smiles sadly*
*looks at ed then shakes her head*

"I have flashes of them. Its hard when you haven't seen them for a long time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:07 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614
*looks at ed again* the lake isnt that cold!
ed gets quite worried that there are other traps "well, it's colder that you think if youget inside"

"How old are you again?"
"nearly 97 if you skip my training... over two hundred at least... dont give me that look, i look young thanks for this training i spoke of" ((brb snack time))

"Are you serious??? What training?" (KK)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 pm
*nods head* yeah, i guess so. i just remember the bad times. for some reason, i cant forget them at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm
Misuzu0614
*nods head* yeah, i guess so. i just remember the bad times. for some reason, i cant forget them at all.

*chuckles sadly* "Yeah they are to forget." *Gets an angry face for a moment the smiles and changes subject* "Mitsuki, you know a guy called Abel Michaels?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:17 pm
((i'm backkkkkkk~~~!!! lol XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 pm
II_Kuro_II
((i'm backkkkkkk~~~!!! lol XD ))

(Welcome back^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614
ed gets quite worried that there are other traps "well, it's colder that you think if youget inside"

"How old are you again?"
"nearly 97 if you skip my training... over two hundred at least... dont give me that look, i look young thanks for this training i spoke of" ((brb snack time))

"it happens when one of your masters is an angel or devil... they pass their slaves on some kind of treatment that makes them able to live abnormally large life, after that i went trogh survival training with an army of celestial by over 50 years straight, that leeaves a 30 years blank... well those were my years around here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 pm
((thx bleesed-chan ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 pm
*thinks* yeah, i know abel. *frowns* he's an arrogant and mean guy! once when there was a time when i couldnt control my hunger for blood, he told kazuki and kazuya that if they didnt get me out of his mansion, he'd kill me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614

"How old are you again?"

"it happens when one of your masters is an angel or devil... they pass their slaves on some kind of treatment that makes them able to live abnormally large life, after that i went trogh survival training with an army of celestial by over 50 years straight, that leeaves a 30 years blank... well those were my years around here"

*Gapes at Ed's explanation*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

kimasari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 pm
Yuki slowly wakes up, falling out of bed and cutting herself on one of her shuriken, the blood dripping from her hand, the thick scent spreading through the halls and house  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 pm
Misuzu0614
*thinks* yeah, i know abel. *frowns* he's an arrogant and mean guy! once when there was a time when i couldnt control my hunger for blood, he told kazuki and kazuya that if they didnt get me out of his mansion, he'd kill me.

"I see. Well I met him today. He's different from the other people I've met. Is he a master?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"I see. Well I met him today. He's different from the other people I've met. Is he a master?"
"i seriously think thats right scince he dressed with clothes that good"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 pm
II_Kuro_II
((thx bleesed-chan ))

(Ur welcome kuro-chan)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:27 pm
Abel and Gilbert smelled the scent of blood immediately.
Luckily, the mentors are only human and was oblivious that they were vampires from the start.
Gilbert bowed to the mentors after giving them tea and the Meringue Pie he baked.
"Excuse me." said Gilbert then heads outside the office and heading towards Yuki's room.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games