Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Koko's eyes widen, but she smiled against his lips. In her current state she was a bit more free spirited and deepen the kiss by slipping in her tongue. before he ended it. She gave a seductive if not suggestive smile as she toyed with his shirt. So she was also a bit of a tease in this state.

How much could Drake take?

She gave a quiet moan as she leaned into him.

--

Patrick continued on his way. He paused in front of Koko's shop and considered a late night visit to her since with her condition she was probably up. He saw a figure in the upper wondow where the kitchen was....thinking it was her he waved.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Tristen nodded and stood up, dusting herself off and checking her reflection in the metal of the drawers.
"uh-huh. Probably the police station. Unless it's too late? What's the time?"

----

Drake smiled but looked surprised as she let her inhibitions go almost completely in the kiss. As she looked seductively at him and played with his buttons he actually blushed - the unexpected seduction making it more potent than he'd though. He laughed a little uncertainly and cupped her hands in his, trying to do the right thing while his body screamed at him or being a wimp.
"h-hey, not so fast, lil' girl. We've got plenty of time, remember? And Judith is just in the other room."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Judith saw a movement in the corner of her eye and looked out to see a figure on the street waving at her. Confused she waved back, she wasn't going to be rude just because she didn't know the person.

--

"I don't have a watch." Mason said, shrugging. He had no idea what time it was honestly.
"We've been gone for about.... hour and a half? Let's say close to midnight." Lillin guessed trying to add up the hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Koko made a pouty face, but stopped fiddling with his shirt. "Told you...." she replied. "Alcohol....not my friend." She tried to find a way to force her logical thinking to return. She was aware of her actions. But what her head said and what the body wanted....it was a battle. She turned to face the movie and tried to keep focus on the moving image.

----

Patrick smiled at the return and decided he would visit afterall. He moved closer to the window he was slightly surprised. It was hard to tell in the shadowing but....did Koko go blonde?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 pm
"I usually find that alcohol gets us in tune with our real selves." Drake said with a shrug. "But judgement leaves us, so to do what i want to when you're like this would not be very gentlemanly. I'd rather you act like this when you're sober."
he smiled.
"though you don't trust me when you're sober, do you?"

---

Tristen nodded.
"good good - that means they'll still be open. Do you guys know where the station is? This place needs a map, like disneyland or something"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm
Judith saw the figure coming towards the shop. Was that a bad thing? She wondered and quickly walked back into the living room, ignoring her drink in the kitchen.
"Someone's coming." She said, staring at the back of the couch, unsure whether to walk around to the front.

--

"We know where that is." Mason sighed remembering what happened there earlier.
"Come on!" Lillin led Tristen out the window back onto the hospital grounds.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm
"I trust you," Koko insisted pressing gently into him. "And I'm sober enough. Her attention was now lost from the movie. She turned to look into his eyes.

Behave..... her mind warned ....or you'll be regretting your actions later.

Bly and Yoki came and settled at the feet of the couch. Good puppies...

Then her attention switched to Judieth. "I suppose I should get the door then," she replied trying to get up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:25 pm
Drake nodded.
"alright, then."
He then gently stood up , deciding a break was probably in order to let koko cool down, plsu he was intrigued as to who was at the door.
"it's not the police again, is it?" he asked Judith

----

Tristen bounced a little.
"good good. Let's get going then, lead the way."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 pm
Judith shook her head.
"Not as far as I can tell. It's some guy."

--

Lillin bounced with Tristen.
"This way." She said before taking off into a fast jog.
Mason sighed and followed behind. If they were going to be doing this all night he wasn't going to be able to keep up, especially with him being a little light headed after Tristen taking his blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:32 pm
"Hey Koko should I answer?" Drake asked her, wodneinrg fi she knew him.

---

tristen easily kept up, enjoying Lilins prescense. her mood was bouyant after feeding and Lilith was hyperactive enough to entertain her  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:37 pm
Patrick headed to the back door and knocked loud enough to be heard. It grabbed the attention of the dogs who quickly bounded down the stairs. "I can get it," she replied.

Koko was a little off balance and required the aid of Drake to get down the stairs without falling. When they were finally below, Koko took a moment to gain some composure. She opened the door....

"Patrick?"

He smiled, "I got back to town late...thought I would stop by." He glanced over her shoulder at the others and saw the blonde. "Oh....uh-hello to you as well."

Koko stepped aside to let him in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:42 pm
Drake hung around near the top of the stairs looking down curiously at the stranger.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Judith followed Koko downstairs, she was curious who it was. When he said hello to her she smiled, so that was who she was waving at.

--

Mason followed behind Lillin and Tristen, he thanked God he had longer legs so he could take longer strides, thus making it less effort to keep up.
Lillin led them to the police station that was still brightly lit.
"This is it." She said looking at Tristen since it had already been established that she was the one going in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Koko began the introductions was she could make a clear thought.

"Drake.....Judith......this is Patrick," she said. "He's Sam's uncle who lives in LA."

Patrick took notice of the way Koko was functioning. He looked over at Judith. "She's had one too many hasn't she?" he joked giving a brillent smile with his dazzling eyes as reached out to shake her hand.

"Shush," Koko replied. "This is Judith....and my boyfriend, Drake." She gestured to them as she said their names. "They're staying with me for awhile."

Patrick laughed in surprise. "So you finally got snared....and by a younger guy," he smiled.

"I'm impressed," he said complimenting Drake. "She's not easy to catch from what I've been told." His eyes glanced back to Judith though as he had been taken by her presence.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm
[gonna go to bed >< Night night]

Drake seemed to swell a little happily at the word 'younger', though he was a little concerned that Koko's story would clash with the official report of their relationships. There was little point in pointing it out now - the damage was done.

"We were having a film night." Drake said, by way of explanation for Koko's drunkenness. "Nice to meet you. And yeah, she was trouble to get hold of." he laughed politely but not entirely easily, still wary around the stranger. he wondered why he wasn't in LA, for one.

---

Tristen paused in front, planning her moves. the police wouldn't' surely just dish out information to anyone.
"righto."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games