Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:52 pm
Well, we screwed him so long, and then we promoted him halfway, i'm not surprized he didn't go away so much sooner. Or his reaction now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:52 pm
We did screw him.

but he never donated to the founding of the guild di he?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:04 pm
Meh. I dont miss him.
Though I wish Tenku would post more often.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:04 pm
Does Tenku still come on Gaia?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:05 pm
I'm just wondering how pissed off Oryo will be since me and CW took the advantage of his "trap" out from under his nose.

Oh well. Perhaps that might get me the attention of Solms, and conversely, Da the chance to search for her brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:09 pm
Nelowulf
I'm just wondering how pissed off Oryo will be since me and CW took the advantage of his "trap" out from under his nose.

Oh well. Perhaps that might get me the attention of Solms, and conversely, Da the chance to search for her brother.

He's sworn to catch me so you might have to wait in line.
You I'd think he'd have a hard time catching.
Rebel Infiltrators are scary ******** another note, DA awhile back DA was thinking of hitching a ride with me to find her Bro. I'm not sure what she's gonna do now.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:10 pm
Nelowulf

Correcto-mondo! I still need to do that side-quest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:11 pm
Hey, it gave me an excuse to how I was going to disrupt his droid producing capabilites.

Rook doesn't "infiltrate" anymore.... at least willingly. He'll do it, but its not his pastime anymore.

He tried to refine himself to become a social elite, but the past snatches him back too much.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:11 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf

Correcto-mondo! I still need to do that side-quest.

which is?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:13 pm
Finding Angel's brother.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:14 pm
Nelowulf
Hey, it gave me an excuse to how I was going to disrupt his droid producing capabilites.

Rook doesn't "infiltrate" anymore.... at least willingly. He'll do it, but its not his pastime anymore.

He tried to refine himself to become a social elite, but the past snatches him back too much.

Back in the day, my friends and I got our hands on the Rebel SpecForce Handbook for the role play game.
Ever sneak into an imperial facility just to shoot the comandant, then hang his body from the ceiling fan by his necktie for his troops to find in the morning?
It was then that I realized how bad a** Crix Madine truly was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:25 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Finding Angel's brother.

Ah yes.
Any leads?  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:36 pm
I do beleive I still have the PMs from her as to how she wished to play it out. If I'm not mistaken, I think she also mentioned something about Rain having something to do with it, as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:40 pm
she just wants a Rain/Angel/Mordranna threesome.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:42 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
she just wants a Rain/Angel/Mordranna threesome.

we all want that.

(Rain clocks him with a left hook)
Rain: Di'kut stare  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games