Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:26 pm
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
katanaakuma
So do people come on much at this time?

I would not know anymore. This is my first time back to the giuld in over a month. sweatdrop

it varies from night to night, it's been quiet slow over the past month, but it's slowly picking up.

If any one remembers me they should remember I was a night person. I remember only a few people that would be on at night, Including you Vashyyk. How have you ben?

yup if I don't have school the next day I'll be up all night long, expecially since it's the only time I can relax without sweating to death in the incredibly hot weather here. Blaze is back and he was part of the night life along with sura. Doom's usually on, but there's no one else, well regulars at least, that I can think of that are part of the AFG nightlife.

and I've been good lately, aside from the odd times when I actually go outside, I've just been on the computer doing my usual, watching my AMVs, and chatting here in the guild and on msn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:26 pm
Eddily
katanaakuma
sorry saw the catgirl fan guild and had to check them out. I so love cat girls.<3 sweatdrop

Heehee, gotta love them. *looks at sig*
blaugh I had the cat set, now I am a fox.  

Icemew Strife

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:27 pm
*ships Decloaks, and he beams down* Finnaly a orbit beaming. man I swear the enginer has a long range beam fetish.

any who. Hey's peoples ^^ sorry poofed off earlyer, but talking to a super neat guy, and lost trake of the world ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:31 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Nuzzles~

"I've never seen another badger before. I feel so damn alone...And I always end up with a different species. More than common, a fox."

~Snickers~

"Yes...And I must say the same thing about the whole half-naked male comment. I've had no male on male contact for 2 months. Urgh...I need to find a mate. Someone that will stay with me for a long time..."

*looks to the side* Sorry but I'm taken... *licks Blaze's cheek* But hey, I'm sure you'll find some one. >^.^<  

Darkfox Vulpin

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku
*ships Decloaks, and he beams down* Finnaly a orbit beaming. man I swear the enginer has a long range beam fetish.

any who. Hey's peoples ^^ sorry poofed off earlyer, but talking to a super neat guy, and lost trake of the world ^^
^^ Hello!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:34 pm
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku

^^ Hello!

Hewo ^^

man he was so sweet, wish he was still on

Skuger Moonclaw

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:35 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku

^^ Hello!

Hewo ^^

^^ You don't find many sweet people in the world, I should know. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:37 pm
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku

^^ Hello!

*wings his way in* Howdie ya'll. What's this about a lazer of some sort? Playing star-wars? *waves hands and makes a "zooshing" sound* Hehe.  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:37 pm
hmm what are your opinions on meetup.com i joined a year ago trying to find more furries around me but I'm finally almost going to one. (if my boss wont forces me to work over time again. sweatdrop ) in New York City.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:39 pm
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku

^^ Hello!

Hewo ^^

aw, but true. saddly all the ones I know are far away from me crying  

Skuger Moonclaw

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:41 pm
That is true in these days nice people are not that esy to find. Well i know there out there just not many around were i live. Thats city life everyones so could hreated. and i love it here. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:42 pm
Fiice
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku

^^ Hello!

*wings his way in* Howdie ya'll. What's this about a lazer of some sort? Playing star-wars? *waves hands and makes a "zooshing" sound* Hehe.

*giggles* No, Star Trek. Beamed in from my Bird of Prey. *points to sig* Thats her, The Middnight Rider  

Skuger Moonclaw

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
katanaakuma
hmm what are your opinions on meetup.com i joined a year ago trying to find more furries around me but I'm finally almost going to one. (if my boss wont forces me to work over time again. sweatdrop ) in New York City.

My feeling is not enough people use it. They go to look but because no one is signed up they don't sign up. Not to mention most people are shy or afraid. ;.; "The scary guy from the Net is going to kidnap me."  
Sura Tokaniku
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku

^^ Hello!

Hewo ^^

The only one I ever met died resonantly......  

Darien Thread

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:46 pm
Darien Thread
Sura Tokaniku
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku
Icemew Strife
Sura Tokaniku

^^ Hello!

Hewo ^^

The only one I ever met died resonantly......

aw, I'm sorry. I'm here for ya if you need anything  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games