Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:04 pm
Mira blushed again and kept her eyes lowered "I dunno...Maybe, like I said before...It's mind over matter..." She shrugged slightly and bit her lip slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm
Oblen shrugs. ”Well… yes, perhaps a bit… but there’s got to be just more to it than just simply mind over matter… if a scientist walked over, he wouldn’t know how to stop me like you had.” He said, looking down to his hands. He then nods to himself before linking his hand to Mira’s. ”… “Mind over matter” isn’t the force that calms a… beast. It’s the kind hand of person that actually cares.”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 pm
((Who's Luna lol))

Mira lloked down as he linked their hands and smiled slightly "I guess....But truthfully....I was scared to death when I did that....And you weren't a beast." She looked at him, her face still a light pink.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm
((Ahaha... multi-tasking... person in a rp I'm trying to join. sweatdrop
I mean... Luna? there's no Luna... it says Mira! 4laugh ))

Oblen nods, seeing a small bit of hair blocking some of her eyes, so he naturally pushes it put of the way with his free hand. "Yes, I would imagine so... I sometimes scare myself... somehow... and yes, I was a beast, or at least acting as such... just thankful you were right there to prevent me from just... lashing off."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm
((Oh lol smart a**))

Mira blushed slightly when he brushed the hair from her face "I didn't really prevent you from doing anything...I only asked you to stop and made a point of what you had already told me...You could have chosen to ignore me and keep going..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:17 pm
Oblen nods. "Yes... I had the strenght to physically brush you aside... but I had listened... and that's something."

((Short post 'cuz I gtg now. sweatdrop ))  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:30 pm
((No worries))

Mira shrugged slightly "Yeah it is...." She looked down at Shadow as he squirmed and rolled onto his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 pm
Oblen glances down to the hands to see if he had it linked correct to see it had been. He then blinks before looking back up to Mira to ask "Oh, your wound... it feeling any better?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:18 am
Mira shrugged slightly in dimissal "It still hurts like hell but not as bad as before..." She nidded towards his wing "What about yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:00 am
Oblen glances back to the wing. "I really can't feel it... but I assume it is getting better... my wings get numb when their hurt, so I don't feel the pain too much... you know, unless someone like sticks a finger in it or pours stuff in it... or like rips them off... and all that. It looks like it's about healed over... and the numbing is dying down a bit."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 am
Mira's face burned at his comment about pouring the proxide on his ing and looked away "Sorry..."

((Writers block ><))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:08 am
((It's alright, I feel like I've got a bit of writer's block as well. xp ))

Oblen shrugs. "It's alright... I know you just worried and thought that it'd help... really dosen't help at all, but I took the pain so you wouldn't worry."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:10 am
((fun fun...I just got attacked by a hedgehog... sweatdrop ))

Mira kept her eyes on the floor and shrugged "I still feel bad about it though..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 pm
((Was is a talking blue one with sneakers and gloves?... or was it a talking black and red one with sneakers and gloves? O.o))

Oblen shakes his head. ”Well, I did it so you wouldn’t feel sorry for not doing it… not you feel sorry for doing it… I just… just don’t want to feel sorry for right now.” He said with a shrug.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 pm
((Lmfao noooo Her name is Mushi and I got her for christmas last year}}

Mira shrugged slightly and brushed her fingers over Shadows fur "I can't help it..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games