Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 am
Can't trust a cold blooded woman
Boy, don't you lie in her bed
You can't trust a cold blooded woman
She'll love you and leave you for dead.
There's one thing you must understand

User Image
𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke
Fifth Year, Prefect
𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Gingerly, Cersei had taken Remy’s hand to examine the ring at closer inspection, the flawlessly cut gem was centered in the gold pristinely. It made her smile. ”He has good taste for a bloke,” she joked around playfully, letting her hand drop from Remy’s awkwardly. She tried not to chew on her lip, a nervous give away. When Rem had mentioned the carnival, however, Cersei couldn’t help but blink in confusion.

”From hell? What’s that supposed to mean? It couldn’t have been that bad, could it?” She blinked rapidly, those violet eyes oblivious to the news, and always had been, apparently.

For a split second, she almost regretted not going, to be there with Remy, but—that would have been more disastrous, she was sure of it! And she didn’t even know why! Still, she swatted it all away with a few simple words, not right now.

Right now, she had to wonder what was with the deep set frown etched in her ex-girlfriends lips.

User Image //Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- With Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron hadn't been paying too much attention to the students at his table until he heard Keith's voice call to the first years like he did every goddam year. It was the same thing at every opening feast. One shiny galleon if anyone could guess why the bloke was showing off. There was a reason why most people, or at least Cam liked to think most people, liked Sean a whole lot better than the other twin. You really are an idiot, he thought, glaring at Keith as his brother called him an idiot. When the first years started sassing the Alvern boy, a smirk sprawled across Cameron's face. Maybe these firsties aren't so bad this year, he thought, watching each one speak up. When Minn called Keith a wannabe beater, his smirk faded. It was one thing to be a wannabe beater, but another thing to beat out two other potential beaters for the position on the Quidditch team. Hopefully, that wouldn't happen this year. It'll be Tevye and I, how it's supposed to be, Cam thought, eying Remy quickly. It was her who chose the players. Her who caused the fight between Cam and Elli last year. Speaking of Elli, the girl had yet to show up to the sorting feast. At least he knew she arrived at the school since the couple rode on the train and on the carriage together.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:16 pm
Essy ze Ninja
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

And they are brothers. Hmm... suppose I was right. Twins, then?

Ronna's attention was caught by Crash as he entered and took a seat at the table. She blushed slightly at the singling out from him and his congratulations. She smiled though and said, "Yeah, guess I did. No wonder I was able to single out your house so quickly. Takes one to know one, right? Anyways, Yesenia got Slytherin. You missed all the excitement of Slytherin getting one after another student."

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust, Tobias Walsh, Keith, Sean, and Crash
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David sat at the Gryffindor table and watched as the first years were sorted into their houses. There were loads of Slytherins this year and very few Hufflepuffs he felt for his sister when it came to that. Their house hardly had enough people for a team never mind the house itself. Shaking his head he watched as the girl from the train got sorted into Ravenclaw. He knew she'd make some friends. Then he noticed the brother of Caitlin Engels he was sorted into Gryffindor as well.

David's attention wasn't fully on the sorting until he heard the last name Snow. 'That must be Shayna's cousin.' he thought as she watched him go up to get the hat placed on his head. 'I wonder what house he'll be placed in?' he thought to himself as he waited to see the results.

With: Gryffindors

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye looked a bit disappointed when she said he could not try the broom out but then he smiled when she asked what broom he used. "Oh, I just use the spare brooms the school has, so there kinda old but they work." He rubbed the back of his head and blushing a bit. He was a beater and he did not have his own broom.
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:50 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ glanced down the table. A few seats away sat Jayden Cloud, her former Quidditch coach. She hadn't really been able to talk to him since her third year. He had made her run crying from the Great Hall, and therefore gotten her bitten by Jason. Did that mean she blamed him? No. Not at all. She knew better than to run into the Forbidden Forest. She did, however, disrespect him for making a girl cry, particularly since he was two years his Senior.

Gold eyes flashed as the girl blinked rapidly, then looked back at Cersei. "Romy? He has better taste than me, most days. I mean, look at him! No teenage boy should dress like a grown man. It's weird, but somehow suits him.... literally." Her brother always had dressed himself nicely but she hadn't actually ever considered it before.

Rem snickered when Cersei inquired about the ball. "I mean from hell. In the middle of the dance, a whole bunch of masked guys burst in and started shooting curses at us. Me, being me, forgot my bloody wand at home. I thank everything I have that I took Wandless classes. It was horrible. B-bodies everywhere. I.... I..." Tears began to run down her cheeks, the girl shaking with what seemed to be fear. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, attempting to catch her breath and calm herself. Gold eyes opened and met violet, gaze wavering. "I-I killed.... I killed one of them." Tears began to fall faster, the teen not sure what to do or say. Nightmares had been plaguing her, but she had her stash of potions to help. The only good thought she had of that awful night were the bright green eyes that had watched her so tenderly, and the teen that helped her dance.

UT
f
HARACTER
{Sorry that took a while. I was on and off wifi for several days.}
Essy ze Ninja
Silver Eagle III

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Paranoiiiiiid
                                                              Thinking : Stahp it brain!
                                                              Doing : Ummmm, mentally slapping himself?
                                                              Where : Gryffindor Table
                                                              With : Gryffindors

Xavier hurried down the antechamber, realizing that he was late for the sorting. Hell, he thought that he might make Gryffindor lose points because of him. And it was just the start of a new school year. As each first year was sorted, of course, their plain black robes changed to the colors of their house as they made their way towards their respective tables. He couldn’t, unfortunately, blend in with first years who were sorted in Gryffindor because his height greatly differs theirs. He huffed towards the table, his head down as he figured not to make it obvious that he was…you know, late. Ugh. This is amazingly hard.

The brunette trudged down to the part of the wooden table where his classmates—his friends are. At least, he wasn’t disappointed when he saw the brown hair and the glasses of his close friend—David. He immediately smiled, then looked at the other tables and saw his other-house-friends. Wow, that was an awkward term for his friends. Errrrr. He gave a lopsided grin when he sat down across David, the looked at the one being sorted. Wait, did he hear it right? Raphael Snow? Was he perhaps a relative of Shayna? He didn’t know……… butt maybe David and Sera does.

" Hey there, mate. I’m not late, am I? " He grinned again, looking at the firsties who were talking to one another. Not too far from them, is Keith, who seemed to be boasting about his ‘greatness’ to the young ones. Again. Seriously, does he not get tired of bragging himself and his surname to others? Well, you can’t blame him, though. Who wouldn’t want to brag about their father being the Captain and Beater of the England Quidditch Team? Surely, he’ll brag about it too. But only at times; and he won’t relate that on how he has to be on the team seeing that he was trained by a professional almost his entire life.

The chaser shrugged, scratching the back of his head, ignoring the thins about Keith being Keith and that he has nothing to do about it. Meh. But then, speaking of Quidditch, are there any first years who would like to try out? Hmmmmmm. Should he ask? Maybe? But would it be rude? What if that certain question gives him a bad first impression? They might end up like Luke or Steffi….and darn, he did not want the firsties to become like them— and hate him……And maybe throw a spoon at him.

Oh good, he was starting to become paranoid.

He swallowed the lump on his throat as he slightly slid himself. Now, he was nearer to the first years, and, not too far from David, too. Good plan, Xavier. Now you made yourself look like a completely awkward, paranoid and creepy person. Maybe he’ll just ask them later.

Yeah, he’ll do that. He’ll just ask them later.

Hopefully, before the whole ceremony finishes. But hey, they still had to eat food, right? Yes, yes, yes. He’ll have loads of time to start talking to them and maybe, he could befriend them while he’s at it.

' Oh, God. Why am I even like this? '

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden watched as the newest Gryffindors had made their ways to the tables. He was quite calm, but he was also quiet. And he really never was like that. He, truth be told, should not be like that. But of course...no one really liked him all that much because of what happened. A man's fate is chosen by himself.

Remy, who was reminiscing on the 'Circus from hell', seemed quite emotional about it. All Jayden knew about it was that she did quite well. She did very well...of course, that famous temper of hers never failed...that deduction coming from those sleek lines of Welsh curse words that he heard, completely obliterating the next loudest noise. But that temper seemed to drive her either way. So all in all, it really wasn't bad for her to have that.

Jayden, had not killed anyone. He knew William definitely did...a few of them actually...but Jayden himself had a run in at the port keys with . That wizard used some blasted spell...that ate away at the skin like some kind of acid. Jayden had no clue what it was, but he had managed to deflect it back. That was not a good day. That's all he thought about these days. Watching the man's skin get eaten away. He wished he bloody looked away.

In truth, he wanted to go console Remy, but there was no point. Why? Because she thought of him as a twit...an idiot...immature little kid. No, she had never said it, but he felt as if she did. And that was enough to keep him away. He looked over to her, but then looked away quickly, wanting to tell her how great she in fact did, but there would be no point...because she would never accept it from him.

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year Gryffindor Hungry Gryffindor Table With the Other Students

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Miranda leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table as she listened to the conversations around her. It was almost disorienting, all the voices talking at once, and all the people talking about different subjects - most of which she had no clue of. Someone was talking about their broom, which she assumed was a conversation related to Quidditch, and Ronna was conversing with a boy at their table who she presumed was an older student seeing as she didn't remember seeing him get sorted. The girl let out a soft sigh as she stared down at the table, examining the silverware, and then her nails after she got tired of staring at her own reflection. Miranda only raised her head once after that, as down the table she heard the muffled sobs and sniffles of a student who was talking to another student. It just so happened that the one being talked to seemed unnaturally attractive to Miranda... there was something about her, but she just couldn't quite put her finger on it, but once she realized that she had been staring dumbly at the woman Miranda immediately lowered her head once again, hoping the older girl didn't see her staring. 'I wonder what she's so upset about...' Miranda thought to herself as she tried to listen in on what they were saying, but ultimately failing due to the background chatter and the distance between them.

After some time, Miranda raised her head again to see another student come down to the table and sit by the first years. She eyed him for a little, noticing that something seemed to be bothering the man as he swallowed nervously and shifted closer to one of the other students. 'Odd... I hope the guys in Gryffindor aren't all like that...' She thought as she picked up the fork on the table and began to weave it back and forth through her fingers - a trick that normally would be reserved for a writing utensil, though Miranda managed to learn how to do it with virtually anything that was long enough. "Does anybody know if we get food at all? I'm starving..." Miranda asked aloud, though she truthfully didn't expect anyone to reply seeing as her voice could have easily been carried away in the sea of noises that flooded the Great Hall.

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Hufflepuff, so that guy would be in his sister’s house. The comment the sorting hat gave was interesting so he had lonely issues. David stopped wondering about the guy as he looked over at his buddy Xavier. “Hey no not at all.” He told him with a grin. “What are you doing?” he whispered over to him when he shifted closer to the first years. Something told him Xavier was thinking of talking to them. He didn’t see how that could be a bad thing so he followed suit.

“Just say something… or I will…” David told him. Hell one of the first year girls asked about whether they got food sometime tonight that was a good place to start. “Try taking to her.” He whispered to his pal. Xavier really just needed to stop over reacting and just go for it. You couldn’t be friends with everyone David knew that much.

With: Gryffindors... Xavier

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:28 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : I hope that I look nice….
                                                              Doing : Being friendly
                                                              With : Gryffindors; David and a group of first years

Xavier heaved a sigh, officially making himself look creepy and much of a person who is guilty of something. He scratched the back of his head, thinking of any possible words to say. But then, he heard the stinging sound of a silver kitchen utensil. WAS SHE GONNA HIT HIM WITH IT?! He closed his eyes and waited, but, fortunately, nothing happened. He let out a sigh of relief as he started to think about what he would answer to the young girl. She asked when was the food gonna come. And of course, it’s his third year here so he knows when. The chaser turned when he heard David answer. Good. He wasn’t late. He was relieved, again. When his friend whispered, he looked at him with quite troublesome eyes. “ Ummmm, trying to be…friendly? “ He scratched his cheek sheepishly, shifting his gaze between David and the girl.

“ I dunno what to do, mate, “ he replied, giving off a humorless laugh. When David suggested that he should talk to her, he gave a nod. He was determined now. He huffed for a moment then approached the girl.

“ Hi, I’m Xavier. Xavier Nicholson, a Third Year. I hope that I'm not interrupting something, “ he introduced himself politely to the group of first years, smiling at them each one. “ If you have any questions, but you’re afraid to ask the prefects, I’m open.

“The food will appear momentarily; after the sorting. If you’re already hungry, you can have some of my chocolate frogs. “
                                                              He reached out from his bag and took out a whole pack of chocolate frogs, placing them on the table. “ Take some if you want. I always have these kind of things just in case the sorting takes too long, “ he added, “ Also, they’re not real frogs, if you’re curious. They’re just literally chocolate and was cast a spell upon. And they have a habit of jumping, so you might want to be a little bit more careful. “

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 am
A folded 'plane' went sailing through the air towards the person it was to be delivered too. A boy with brown hair and glasses. A certain David Clarisse. As it reached where it was to go, it landed softly on the plate in front of him and waited to be read. It was written in the scribbly but slightly elegant hand writing of a Miss Shayna.

Shayna
Hey! I missed you on the train... Where were you?
Oh, tell your sister I said sorry.

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year Gryffindor Intrigued Gryffindor Table With First Years and Xavier

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

As the silver fork twirled nimbly through her fingers, the girl couldn't help but to notice the reaction of the strange man she had been staring at earlier. What was he closing his eyes for? '... Wizards really are weird. I wonder what year he's in..' Miranda thought absently to herself as she turned her attention back to the wood of the table. Her mind slowly drifted off, and the girl found herself picturing what she'd look like as an adult, now that living a normal life, a muggle life was out of the question. She pictured herself in the classic, cliche witch outfit with the black robe and the pointed hat, but pulled herself back to reality after cringing at the image. 'Not pretty.. not one bit.' She thought with a frown before staring up, only to notice that the boy she'd been staring at was approaching her and the rest of the first years.

Miranda's cheeks flushed with red hot embarrassment when she realized he might have seen her suddenly jolting from her daydream, but then she reminded herself that she'd already made a fool of herself in front of the others. Her lips curled into a small smile as the twirling slowed to a stop and she set the fork back down on the table. "Pleasure to meet you, Xavier. My name is Miranda, Miranda Faust." So it turns out the boy was a third year, with a name that instantly reminded her of the bald, wheel-chair bound mutant in the popular Marvel comics that she was secretly a fan of. Upon answering her question and taking out the pack of frogs, Miranda beamed with excitement.

"Oh! I saw the lady with the candy going through the train selling these, though I was too afraid to buy any. The name is misleading." Miranda told Xavier in an excited tone as she reached out to take a box. "Thanks~ Aren't you hungry yourself?" She asked him, opening the pack to look at the animated milk chocolate frog within. It was strange... so life-like. "I've never seen candy that moves like this... I mean, we have edible paper in London, but that's nothing compared to this!" She told Xavier as she popped the frog into her mouth. Within the packet, Miranda found a pentagonal card with a picture at the center. The picture was of a rather imposing woman, dressed in Ancient Grecian clothing and surrounded by pigs. Miranda tilted her head, examining the details of the card before flipping it around and holding it to Xavier. "Who is this..? Circe?" She asked, assuming the elder boy would know. Miranda remembered reading about the woman in her Greek Mythology studies in school - Circe was a sorceress in Homer's Odyssey, who used her magic to turn the hero Odysseus' crew into pigs. It was a fascinating story for sure, but nothing more, or so she had been led on to believe.

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Relieved
                                                              Thinking : That went better than expected
                                                              Doing : Being friendly
                                                              With : Gryffindors; David; Miranda; a group of First years

The noise in the hall clamored in his ears, his attention being taken away by the others. But, he managed to focus his curiosity at the children in front of him. He had to resist turning back and forth to all the things he’s hearing; his curiosity demands emancipation. He took a quick peek around, then immediately shifted his gaze back to the first year when she replied. “ Nice to meet you, Miranda, “ he repeated, sinking her name into his mind. He gave a happy grin when the girl beamed with excitement when she took notice of the chocolate frogs. When she reached out for a box, he nodded at her statement. “ Yup, the Honeydukes Express, I think, was the food trolley aboard the train. There's always one whenever the students are either coming to Hogwarts, or going home. The food that can be bought in the trolley can also be bought in the actual Honeydukes in Hogsmeade, “ he informed them, taking out a box of cauldron cakes and pumpkin pasties and placing them on the table.

“ Oh, don’t worry about me. I’m used to this kind of thing….Also, I have cauldron cakes and pumpkin pastries as you can see. You can take some of that too, if you like, “ he pointed towards the said items and took one cauldron cake. He took a bite and glanced around the table before looking back to Miranda. “ Well, you have to get used to these kind of things. After all, you’re in Hogwarts, “ he answered, smiling at her again. He blinked a few times when she said that the card she received was Circe. He has never got that card. Never. His smile didn’t lessen when the first year asked who the woman in the card was. “ Circe, a witch who lived in ancient Greece that enjoyed transfiguring lost sailors into pigs. She was expelled by her subjects and was placed by her father on the solitary island of Aeaea because she did something to her husband....Or so I think. I remember reading that part from my grandfather’s book.

“ Also, I think you’re lucky since I never got the chance to actually obtain that card. I’ve been searching for it for quite some time now; and you managed to get it in your first try. “
                                                              He pondered if what he read was right; hell, he wondered if what he remembers was right. He surely hoped that he wouldn’t make himself look like a geek or maybe a liar….

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Forks Anonymous

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:38 am
Can't trust a cold blooded woman
Boy, don't you lie in her bed
She'll love you and leave you for dead.
There's one thing you must understand

User Image
𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke
Fifth Year, Prefect
𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”Wh-at?” Her voice cracked and she blinked rapidly; she’d barely even heard what was briefly said about her brother, Romulus, her dull mind scrambled trying to piece together the puzzle that Remy had just thrown at her. Sparkling lilac eyes drilled into her golden orbs, searching, waiting, hoping, for a sign that this was just some joke. Some cruel, sick joke that, maybe, was her way of getting back at Cersei for what she’d done in their dorms last year, but…

When no sound of laughter, not even a shred of doubt was visible on the older girls features. She seemed so strong at first, and then all at once, it was an earthquake. The tremor of her body, the shine in her eyes, the catch in her breath, and the stifling lip told her it was anything but. ”Oh my God, Rem,” she spoke, shocked. Her breaths tightened and constricted, she couldn’t breathe! Gods! Why can’t she breathe?! She felt the sting of something poisonous injected into her heart, and dammit, it hurt like hell. It pierced the flesh. She wanted to hug Remy, hug her, cry, and tell her it was all alright. That everything would be okay now, but would it really?

She was at a loss for words, and she could see that the younger students were starting to get curious, worried even. ”Rem, it’s okay,” she didn’t know what to say but, dammit, she was at least going to try. ”You were attacked! Who knew how many people you spared, doing that. Rem… You did what you had to do—

“I’m so sorry this happened.”

User Image //Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- With Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games