Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 am
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ would have gotten up and threw a punch at the Slytherin girl if could. However, she was stunned and floating around in a ring of fire. And she just didn't have the energy to chase her down. Suddenly, she was not stunned anymore, and was being carried by someone. She hadn't yet opened her eyes, too exhausted to do even that. Her everything hurt, a dull ache spreading to every inch of her body. Now on the ground, she figured, she wanted nothing more than to just go back to her common room and sleep. She felt a head on her stomach, and a hand in her own, and heard the sound of someone crying. Remy. Another hand in her empty one, Romy. What were they getting so worked up about? She wasn't dead, nor was she unconscious. Just resting. "Rem... I would greatly... appreciate it... if you would... get off of... my stomach... and stop... touching me..." she whispered, taking deep breaths at awkward intervals during her sentence. Sehza, seeing Ronyo's nod and hearing Romy's whistle, swiftly flew down to her owner. Though, she couldn't really do anything with the other two clinging to the girl as if this was her last breath. She cooed, a signal for them to move out of her way so she could heal her owner.
{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:11 am
User Image
The One I Love Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Second YearGryffindorThirteenSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Remy sat up and looked at Heather, tears still running down her cheeks. "Heather! I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mea-" she started, but was cut off by her younger brother. "It's Remy. Queen of melodramatics. Too bad we love her, eh?" His bright eyes sparkled as he smiled, gently petting Heather's short hair. Remy and Romy gave Sehza enough room to work, but were both still holding the girl's hands. The young boy found a biscuit and nibbled it, before offering one to Heather.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User ImageUser Image  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Leaving.

Sam stepped over and pulled Remy into his arms, cooing softly to her, despite his tattered appearance. "It's alright now Remy. Heather is fine," he smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He smiled to her and tipped her chin up to look at him. "When Heather's ready to walk, wanna get out of here? I need to change, after all."

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius looked at Ronyo and then Rick had he heard right there was some reason the two where pared and if he knew what it was they could win. What was it? he did not even know the boy how was he going to know what Ronyo saw in them.“Alright then, Shall we begin?” Darius bowed to Ronyo and got his wand out thinking on what spells he could use.
User Image

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ rolled her eyes at her brother and sister. Remy had always been dramatic, and Romy had always been snacking on something. She didn't have anything to say, so she just lay there, looking up at the sky. Sehza took quick to her work, cooing to her owner and sprinkling her magical tears on her burns. Thankfully, the nice Slytherin boy had ridden Heather of the hives. When she was finished with her healing, Sehza rubbed her head against her owner's. "Sehza... My wand... Fetch it..." Heather whispered. The bird took off, snatching up the cedar wand and returning it to the Hufflepuff. It was then that Heather noticed that Sam was also with them. She watched him as he took her sister into his arms, kissing her forehead and tipping up her chin, as if to kiss her lips. Heather was majorly confused, but it didn't take long for her to put the pieces together. They were dating now. So, Rem finally got to Cait, or to Sam, and split the two lovebirds up. Hmph. How sweet. Bleh. "Nice to... see you... again... Samuel..." she murmured, sarcasm still found in her hoarse tone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:39 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

He'd remained unnoticed, he realized, not a single pair of eyes had been spared to look in his direction. His own orbs of gold fire rolled over everyone with as much ferocity as the burning sun holding pause over certain faces. He lingered like a snake of lies, keeping careful count of weakness and defense-- after all, who knew which one of these children would some day grow up to be an auror. He glided down into the shadows of the neighboring trees in silence, eerily curious as to what chaos stormed inside that mind of moon beam hair. "You duel well.... wild, but well," he acknowledged with a glowing smirk. "Perhaps too well," he whispered in the shadows.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Guarded
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Remy was pulled into Sam's arms, then blushed when he kissed her forehead. She looked up into his eyes when he tilted her chin up, blushing a bit more. She could practically hear the gears in Heather's head whirring, so she looked over. Her sister seemed a bit less than happy at the fact that the two were dating. Rem's face fell, an ashamed little frown and eyes becoming downcast. She couldn't believe her only sister wasn't happy for her. She looked and saw her brother reacting the same way, and tears began to fill her eyes.

Romulus looked up, glaring daggers at Sam. Hadn't he made it clear enough?! The older boy was trying to break up Romy's only family! Why did he want to do this? The thirteen year old noticed Heather's look of distaste, and tried to copy it. Why was Remy so blinded she couldn't see what it was doing to him! When Romulus noticed his sister's tears, his blue eyes went wide. Remy was honestly torn.

Remy closed her eyes for a second, taking a shaky breath. Why were they so mad at her? It wasn't like she was going about doing anything wrong! All they had done was kiss a few times, and she had seen younger do the same! Heck! Heather and Dhyl had kissed before, so why was the brunette getting the harsh looks? Rem didn't know what to do, so she stood and headed for the castle. Maybe her family would see how hard they were making this! Why couldn't they all just get along?!
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:28 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle leaned against a tree in the shadows, watching Remy's reaction to Heather's injuries with slight amusement. The girl was freaking out over nothing. It wasn't like she'd killed Heather or anything. Silver eyes watched the phoenix as it healed its owner and automatically roamed to the tree where Volare still sat, waiting and watching silently. Michelle turned her head to face Tay as he spoke. Of course he was here to watch them all duel. She hadn't noticed him until now, but she'd been a bit preoccupied with beating Heather into the ground to be looking for a sneaky Slytherin 7th year. "Thanks...Are you worried you'll have to duel me sometime?" She asked, smirking up at him with devious silver eyes.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

A single brow rose on his forehead as he daunted a bemused smirk. Those gold eyes sparkled mischievously as he eyed her up and down. "Not at all, in fact, I look forward to the occasion...

"But, sometimes,"
he shrugged again, his gaze glinted towards the dueling rings and its contestants. "It's better to be underestimated..."

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Guarded
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:50 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle could practically feel his eyes looking her up and down, even as she watched him silently. She shrugged nonchalantly."People tend to underestimate me already." She said, turning back to watch the on going duels again. Very few of them were still going on, but Ronyo was just starting another one.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:42 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ stared silently as Remy got up and walked away. What was her problem? Wasn't she happy with her new boyfriend? It wasn't like she had said anything against them. Jeez, what a drama queen. Her gaze shifted to Sam's. "Hey, Loverboy... Your girl is... getting away..." she said. When she had regained her strength and could talk like a normal person again, she would be glad. Looking at Romy, she eyed his snacks. That kid just couldn't stop eating, could he? One day, he's going to regret eating all of those sweets. Heather sighed, exhausted with thinking. She just wanted to sleep. Was that too much to ask?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam had been looking at Heather and didn't notice what was going on with Remy. "Welcome back Heather," he said. When she said that his girl was getting away, he glanced to where Remy was a moment ago. "Hey!" Sam shouted. Damn you oblivious nature. He trotted after Remy, easily catching up thanks to his long leg strides. "Where are you going? What's wrong, Remy?" he asked after catching a look at her face. Something is bothering her, that much I know.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Romy watched his sister storm away, then Sam run along after her. He blinked, then looked at Heather. She seemed really mad, but he was unsure why. "What's wrong? Y-you can tell me. I promise I'll listen," he said, wide eyes full of innocent honesty. He looked like he wanted nothing more than to see her smile again.

Remy, on the other hand, was in the throes of emotion. She glared sidelong at Sam, mouth set in a line. "What's wrong? Did you honestly just ask me what's wrong?! You should know! You were there!" Her voice was full of some sort of anger, but of what sort, even she didn't know. All she did know is that Heather wasn't happy with Rem's first big choice in life, and that made her upset. Why couldn't her sister just be happy for her?!
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Why was she yelling at him? Sam took a step back, confused at the cogs turning in Remy's mind. Was there an argument that he missed? Did someone yell at her? And why was she snapping at him. "Yeah, I was there," he said, the pain at her yelling at him present in his voice. "I saw you crying over Heather, then her waking up and saying hello to me. That's literally all that happened. Then you had a spaz attack and stormed off. I came over here because Heather told me, literally, 'your girl is leaving'. I don't know what you think is happening Remy, but whatever you think is happening, it isn't. I'm going upstairs to change. If you calm down, we can talk then." With that, Sam turned and continued on up to the castle.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Sam, her eyes narrowed. He didn't notice the looks Heather gave them, of course. "How would you know?! I swear you are more oblivious than a rock!" She kicked a rock hard away from her, tears running down her cheeks. What was happening to her? She had just... been in emotional turmoil lately! It didn't help that her stomach hurt like crazy. She stared at Sam as he walked away, then ran off herself, using a different door to hopefully avoid another blowup at Sam.

{Exit}

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You make my heart Sing

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games