Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:52 am
^Actually, it pisses me off too. LEARN TO FREAKIN SPELL OUT HIS NAME YOU LAZY N00BS!
<>Ahem.... after reading that, realizes he is a hypocrit, cause he named fome vincent parody pics in the pictures thread vinny yo keep the title short and easier to get off of photobucket.
V Is NOT whitefire pheonix, cause she's gone and made a huge stink over how mean I was, though she deserved it cause she was a spammer and I technically only flamed her once and for that I was sorry for about all of a day and then I saw how she made her "last thread" and now I personally don't care cause she obviously just wants attention and this was todays mini-rant sponsered by this bunch of bannanas, and I only wrote all this to mask the fact that I have absolutely no idea who will post after me and I hope everyone got bored before reading that so it will remain secret and my language arts teacher is probably turning in her grave right now thnking "OH THE RUN ON SENTANCES", remember to have your pets payed or neutered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:55 am
^ =_= as for the flaming, to quote the guild rules: No Flaming, No direct insulting of another guild member, I don't mind rant threads on fictional characters, but I won't tolerate directly insulting other people or their ORIGINAL characters

<> I refuse to get too deep into that problem. 'ch

V Loves Sephiroth  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:58 am
^Oh, yes I dododododododo!
<> Man, I must seem really obnoxious today..... I'm hungry.....
V Is not hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:59 am
^ You seem to lack psychic powers.

<> I'm ALWAYS hungry XD

V Finds that scary.  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:01 am
^So do you.
<> Regularly eats a ton of food a buffets, so much in fact once the owner asked me to leave. My record is 11 plates! Whoooo!
V Thinks ninjas are way cooler than pirates.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:03 am
^ No.

<> I think they are equally cool, and have their own really cool traits. I also think they should get along.

V Doesn't  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:14 am
^But respects your opinion anyway.
<> I thought they should too, for a while... but I like nijas. They're japanese. That, and I can't find any "Ninjas and Pirates are both cool" tee-shirts....so I just went with th next best thing. You know what that means? The tee-shirt-makers are brainwashing us to be pirate racists!
V Thinks that was really a pointless thing to post.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:46 pm
^ Yarrgh, I'm a ninja! ninja pirate

< Johnny Depp plays a pirate. Johnny Depp is hot. Therefore, pirates.....

V Wonders if I ever think about anything besides hot/pretty guys.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:52 pm
^ can't answer it without admitting weather or not Sephiroth is cute....
<> Is trying to pick gum out of his hair.
V Is not. (HAH! GOT YOU NOW! Unless you put gum in your own hair....)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:19 pm
^ I am indeed not picking gum out of my hair.

< Instead I'm job searching and watching Prince of Tennis....

V Didn't know that I'm a sports person. Because I'm not.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:20 pm
^ is really a sports person
< doesn't know what prince of tennis is
v will tell jehobo what prince of tennis is  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:53 pm
^A long anime about Tennis

<> Like Mori the best

V WOnders why I just changed the subject back to Host Club  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:04 pm
^ YAY HOST CLUB!!!!

< Mori's pretty funny, but Kaoru is so cute and looks better in a dress. And Nekozawa's so cute! And Tamaki because he's a dense narcissist. And the new Tetsuya!!!! He's so cute, too! And I blame my liking of Prince of Tennis all on this guy: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=roguerouge Because I go fangirl for boys with pretty voices. And he's a real boy with a pretty voice about my age and lives somewhere in Oregon!! And he said I should watch it, so I did and now I can't stop because I've become obsessed with Fuji who's so very cute and has a soft voice and seems so calm, but he has a hidden sadistic side. I love it when he's smiling and says, "Because I like watching people suffer." xd xd

V Wonders why my fangirlism hasn't backfired and killed me yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:10 pm
^ Not really. But if it does, who's next?

<> I want to see the Death Note movie! L looks so cute!!! Gwa!! and so does Ryuk >_>And Raito-kun's okay, I guess.

V DEATH NOTE!!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:06 pm
^ DEATH NOTE!!!!! xd

< Has seen the first part of the Death Note movie. But it was without subtitles and didn't get to the L part. Sad, because I LOVE L!!!!!!!!! *squees* He's so cute! And eccentric! Raito's okay. I like his character better than his looks, though. Ryuk was done so well, it looks just like in the Manga! The previews for the second movie look cool too! And they're making an Anime!

V If they don't know who 'L' is, they should look in my sig.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games