Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:41 pm
Your eyes are wide shut but you know...
Buried alive by the lies in your soul...
Your stride is a blind man's stroll;
Well, for whom does the next bell toll?
So if you want to push, I'm gonna shove.
If you want to spar, we can do it without gloves.
If you're gonna run at me, you'd better do it hard;
I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

second yeargryffindormuggleborn

The knot of worry and tension in Aster's stomach finally unraveled as she stepped through the barrier with Pam. She'd been a bad tempered, on edge pile of nerves all summer. Of course she was used to fibbing to her parents; who didn't? But concealing the fact that the station had been attacked while she was leaving school was not just some cute little fib. People had died. It was officially a Big Freaking Deal. If her parents had found out, that would have been it. Bye bye Hogwarts. Bye bye adventure of a lifetime. Consequently, she'd been paranoid of them somehow finding out all summer long, and it had led to many spats, which her parents had attributed to puberty based moodiness. That was partly true, but mostly it had been pretending her first year at school had not ended with murder. But she'd done it. Her and Pam had kept it a secret, and now she was off to Hogwarts again. What would have killed her even more than not being allowed to return would have been the fact that Pam's parents probably would have let her come back, and the idea of Pam experiencing anything without her made Aster want to scream in frustration. She allowed herself a carefree grin, the first in ages now. "Operation They Shall Never Know was a success," she declared in a posh accent. "Excellent work, Agent Gautreaux." She switched to her usual tone. "Now what're our plans for this year? The forestttttt?" she drew it out like a rhyme, nudging Pam with her elbow repeatedly.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I'm one shade short of alarm;
I'm so far past wrath that I'm calm.
Now you see, a wise man learns from your mistakes,
And lets the blunders of his fellows serve to fill his plate.
So you'd best be on your way before the tidal wave breaks;
You don't want to come to meet the reaper that awaits.
You don't want to say any more than a mime; you can't afford-
And you don't want to let this turn into lines of mine and yours.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:09 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Platform with Gia
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Perhaps this year will be more informative... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ ωe'łł иeνeя вe яøчαłš ( я ø ч α ł š ) ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Iт đ ø и ' т я υ и ıи øυя в ł ø ø đ ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tħαт κ ı и đ ø f ł υ χ e נυšт αıи'т f ø я υ š ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          We ¢яανe α đ ı f f e я e и т κıиđ øf в υ z z ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori was quite glad to be returning to school, not that anyone could tell. The second year entered the platform with her usual neutral expression, lips tilting up into what could barely be called a smile when she spotted Gia. Unlike the other girl, she'd attended a boarding school prior to Hogwarts, and was therefore quite used to being away from home for school. But, that didn't quell her frustration at how backwards the wizarding world was in many way. She was attempting to optimistically convince herself that it was only because first year was less about understanding and more about doing, which seemed backwards to her, but then, wizards were backwards to begin with, so perhaps it made sense to them. However, she was, at her core, a pessimist, and hadn't been able to quite convince herself of that idea. In any case, she was at least glad to be returning to school because it got her away from her muggle oriented studies at home. Shoving an entire school year's worth of math into half your Summer holiday wasn't fun; it would've been the entire holiday, if not for Leslie. But, he'd continually talked her stepfather into allowing her to stay longer and longer, until her mother had finally thrown a fit and made her come home. She'd been quite put out over that, having enjoyed bonding with Tassy, at the very least. Her brother... well, he annoyed her, to be perfectly honest. Cocky and foolish, that's what he was. But, at least he was a decent person under all the blustering.

spaceThe Slytherin approached her best friend, eyes lighting up. In spite of her mostly-neutral expression, it was at least obvious she was happy to see the other girl. "Gia, how was your Summer?" she asked, pushing her trolley up so that they were alongside one another. "Carver stayed with you, did he not? How was that?" In truth, Lori found she was somewhat jealous of the fact that Gia and Carver were friends. She wasn't sure what she was jealous of, exactly. That Gia had chosen to spend time with him over the holiday instead of her? That was illogical, though, since Gia's asking Carver over was because of his less-than-enviable home life. Besides, she'd known that Lori was staying with her brother. Was she jealous of the fact that Gia had friends other than her? That... was sort of selfish of her. She didn't like this, not at all. But... she wasn't sure she liked Carver enough to really befriend him, either. Still, she could make the effort for Gia, at the very least. Besides, Carver had been helpful in the altercation at the start of the Summer, which meant that if nothing else, he was at least somewhat trustworthy. It's not as though he could've been saving them for his own good; she and Gia had both been fairly useless. Lori's only conclusion was that he cared enough about his friendship with Gia to protect her, which made him at least acceptable by her standards. That was something, at least.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe вe чøυя яυłeя ( я υ ł e я )
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Yøυ ¢αи ¢αłł мe Q υ e e и B e e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Aиđ I'łł яυłe ( I ' ł ł я υ ł e I'łł яυłe I ' ł ł я υ ł e )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe ł ı ν e тħαт f α и т α š ч

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Platform with Joel
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Exasperated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, finally! Thought she'd never leave! ❞

ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ'ɾε lïṿïṉģ ïṉ τ h ε ρ α ṡ τ, ïτ'ṡ α ṉ ε ώ ģ ε ṉ ε ɾ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ģ ï ɾ l сαṉ ḋ ø ώhατ ṡhε ώ α ṉ τ ṡ τø ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ τ h α τ ' ṡ ώhατ ï'ṃ ģ ø ṉ ṉ α ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxx

spaceIvy's shoulders slumped in relief for a moment before she regained her usual swagger and gave Joel a smirk. She would never admit it, but she was relieved to see him. She still hadn't seen Eira or Addie, and had been getting increasingly antsy at the prospect of not finding her friends to sit with them. His comment made her snicker. "No, Joel, I totally snuck out," she quipped, rolling her eyes. But, after a second of thought, she pursed her lips. "Actually, that totally sounds like something I'd do. But, no, didn't have to. They talked Mum into letting me go back, thank God. My dad actually was on her side, kill me now. Those two can't even agree the sky is blue, but I get nearly killed one time and they both freak out." She huffed at this, not wanting to admit that, okay, nearly dying was probably a pretty good thing for her parents to go mental over. If it kept her away from Hogwarts, she wasn't going to give it any credit as being a reasonable argument. Even if it was.

spaceShe sighed dramatically, throwing her head back for a moment before looking at him with a smirk. "Anyway. That was my Summer, pretty much. Same old, same old, aside from nearly dying that one time. How was yours? Does living with Amata suck? I mean, at least you've got a telly and a phone. Think you could talk her into hooking up an internet connection? We could game... Then again, I saw that desktop, it's like. Ancient." The redhead shook her head. She didn't think she'd ever even seen a computer that old. When had the professor bought it, anyway? The second world war? She doubted it could play a decent game of solitaire, let alone anything that was actually fun.

xxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉεṿεɾ ṡαïḋ ï ώ α ṉ τ ε ḋ τø ïṃρɾøṿε ṃÿ ṡ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï'ṃ øṉlÿ ḋøïṉ' ģ ø ø ḋ ώhεṉ ï'ṃ hαṿïṉ' ƒ υ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋ ø ṉ ' τ hαṿε τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ṉ ø ø ṉ ε

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Platform with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ We're in the clear! ❞

ι иєνєя мιѕѕ α в є α т , ι'м ℓιgнтєиιиg σи му f є є т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т ѕ є є , ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιиg σи му σ ω и ; ι мαкє тнє мσνєѕ υρ α ѕ ι g σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т к и σ ω, ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxx

spacePamela tried to assume a very serious expression when she saluted Aster in response to the other girl's statement, but as usual, she couldn't hold it up. The blonde dissolved into giggles almost instantly, silencing them only when her friend mentioned the plans they'd discussed over the Summer. "Shuuuuush! Not so looooud!" she hissed, grinning ear to ear. "What if some prefect hears? Or someone boring who'll rat us out to the prefects?" She pushed closer to her friend, attempting to link their arms together and still push her cart, but it was quite difficult. Still, it wasn't like anyone would think anything odd of it; everyone knew they were basically inseparable. "Speaking of, if we get caught, we'll probably get detention for the rest of the year. So we should do it, like, May. That way we only have a month of detention instead of a year," she said, looking vaguely horrified at the idea of having to do detention for the entire year. "Plus it'll give us plenty of time to, like. Research. Which I know you hate, but... I'd like to know more about the animals in the forest before we're up in front of them. And I'd like to know more spells." When the idea had first been posed by her best friend, Pam hadn't really liked it, not at all. She'd been too busy thinking about how dangerous it would be. After seeing the attack at the station, she was wary of doing anything that might get them hurt. Buuuut, Aster had been able to talk her into it. She always was. That didn't mean Pam didn't want to be smart about it, though.

spaceThe Hufflepuff was so preoccupied with her very important plotting, she wasn't quite paying attention to where she was going. Combined with her lack of control due to trying to walk with her arm linked with Aster's, it wasn't surprising when her trunk veered to the side ever so slightly. Pam felt the bump and turned her head, eyes going wide. "Bloody hell!" the older girl shouted, gritting her teeth. Pam's hands flew to her mouth. "Oh, my gosh, I'm so so sorry! It was an accident!" she declared, recognizing the girl from her house. The older blonde paled slightly at the two second years, looking like she was... scared of them? Pam felt really bad about that, but also confused. Why would an older student be freaked out because a second year accidentally ran over her foot? "Really, very very sorry," she repeated, and the fifth year flushed faintly. "No problem," she muttered, "Accident, yeah? Trunks're heavy." Pam nodded, glad that the older girl at least wasn't mad at them as far as she could tell. Before she could change her mind about that, though, and maybe go off on them or something, Pam mumbled for Aster to hurry up with her, and started pushing her trunk towards the train again.

xxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ι к є є ρ ¢ я υ ι ѕ ι и ' , ¢αи'т ѕ т σ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ωσи'т ѕтσρ g я σ σ ν ι и ' , ιт'ѕ ℓιкє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι gσт тнιѕ м υ ѕ ι ¢ ιи му м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ѕαуιиg "ιт'ѕ gσииα вє α ℓ я ι g н т "

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image User Image

”For bleedin' ******** sake, Vannah, if you're not gonna help, at least get out of the way,” a disgruntled Tristan groaned as he struggled to maneuver the trolley carrying each of their school trunks around his stationary sister. ”Vannah, what are you even doing—Savannah?” He hauled the trolley up beside her and heaved the loudest sigh he could have managed. ”Seriously, Van?””Pick two cards””Merlin and Morgana, fine,” he rolled his eyes. She'd been caught shuffling her deck of cards, somewhere lost between here and there, though hardly seemed phased when he dragged her back down to reality as he was now pondering which cards to pluck from her deck; an eight of spades and the queen of hearts. They were just cards to Tristan, but the grave look on his sister's face shifted his attitude immediately. ”What?”

”Careful, caution, warning, beware of danger, Savannah gripped the card patterned in black spades, then shifted each card between her fingers to reveal the red faced queen. ”Hide your feelings.” Her lips tightened to a thin, grim line while the intensity of blue began to dim a dull gray. Without ever even changing her expression, she began to shuffle the deck of cards in her hands and meandered further down the station. ”So how long are you going to keep your friends' hidden from me?”

Tristan remained tight lipped as he heaved forward on the trolley to keep pace with his sister; the words of her fortune telling still swirling in his mind, even while she seemed to have forgotten. It wasn't unusual for her to be so flighty, distracted, and distant, and while he wasn't entirely worried about any “danger” in his near future, he was worried about how his sister was going to manage without him. ”....Dunno, maybe forever? Guess you'll have to see.” That remark earned him a puckered frown until she stuck out her tongue at him; Tristan only rolled his eyes. ”Very classy.”

[OOC: Open for interaction, kupo!]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Platform 9 ¾ 】 【ATTIRE:: Smoking Zombie】 【HOUSE:: Slytherin, Second Year 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'1", 109lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Platform 9 ¾ 】 【ATTIRE:: Pretty in Punk 】 【HOUSE:: Unsorted, First Year 】 【STATS:: Eleven, 4'9", 98lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider crossed the boundary protecting the magical platform from the rest of the Muggle train station. She let out a little sigh. She'd miss her sister and her parents this year. They'd gotten a lot closer now that her parents were accepting of her magic. Rider walked through the station, humming a small tune. Once she reached the center, she left her cart beside the bench and climbed upon it. She was looking for her friends, specifically Lyall or Tori Rae. She was also looking to gather Kota, Feather, Addison and Pru. She needed to know how everyone's summers were!

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Platform 9¾

Emma was happy, excited, nervous, delighted, and then some. She had come to the platform with her mother and uncle. Her mother of course couldn't get over the magical barrier that hid the express that would take her to school. Though she got over it far quickly then she had seeing Diagon Alley. Although Emma was surprised at the hidden platform, it was to be expected in her eyes. Why would they have it in the open like that anyways? It made sense that it was hidden away and completely undetectable. Of course how no muggle noticed them disappear was beyond her.

Pushing her trolley, Emma smiled down at her pet owl Scout. The bird looked just as curious as she was although that was just his personality. Getting her stuff to where it needed to be for loading the young girl looked to her family. "Now Emma, make lots of friends and I’ll see you at school." Landon told the young girl. “You aren’t staying?” she questioned curiously. “No, I’ve got some things to get in order before the year starts up. Plus most professors don’t.” he told her. “See you at school then.” Emma replied. “And Claire, when you’re ready to leave just head through the barrier like you did to get here.” He added with a smile. “Landon…” Claire muttered barely audible. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep an eye on her. Alright.” He assured her. Getting a nod from his sister he apparated out of the platform and off to Hogsmeade.

Turning to her daughter Claire knelt down to her. “M sweetie, try to have fun okay? And remember to write me. I’m sure Scout doesn’t want to be cooped up all day. Oh, and if you have any problems go see your uncle, I’m sure he’d be more than happy to help.” Claire rambled. She was just about to continue when Emma cut her off. “Okay mum, I’ll be fine. I’ll write to you every week and I’ll talk to Uncle Landon if need be.” She told her reassuringly. “Alright then… I guess all I need to say is, be good and I’ll see you for Christmas.” Claire smiled. “I will.” Emma replied giving her mum a hug. “Miss you and see you for Christmas.” She added.

“Are you sure you don't want me to wait with you?” Claire asked before Emma shook her head. “You should go, I’ll be boarding soon anyways.” She said with a smile. Watching her mother leave through the crowd, Emma didn’t know what she’d do. Hopefully she could find Kai or maybe another first year that didn’t have anyone to talk too. If she didn’t make some friends soon her first year was going to be very lonely, and Emma wouldn’t have that.

With: My mother and uncle -> No one I know...

Wearing: All in Pink

OOC: Emma is open for interaction...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy felt weird going to the platform
                                                                      without his sister for a change. Honestly, it felt a bit nice knowing that a six foot amazonian wasn't going to appear and embarrass him at random but it was also sort of lonely walking through the barrier knowing she wasn't already on the other side. The day before when he had been packing to return to Hogwarts he had briefly thought that he'd have a considerably quiet year (captaining aside, he still couldn't believe Echo would do this to him) since he was thankfully passed over for prefect. But then he realized who exactly he was friends with and came to the conclusion that he could never actually have anything remotely close to a "quiet year." And it would seem his hypothesis had been proved right since he could see a small crowd already around Benjamin and his parents. He wasn't all that shocked to see Mrs. Ryans giving her son a stern talking to before getting on the train, she did so almost every year anyway, and this year it was probably extra intense since it was actually their OWL year and everything. But then he remembered that his friend had been caught by her with Morven (he doesn't think he'd laughed that much and that hard since he accidentally turned Tanya's hair blue. He was going to head on to the train and act like he didn't see his friend's public shame but then he spotted both Morven and Mira (Mira didn't surprise him but the other Slytherin definitely did) and saw both parents apparate away and deemed it safe. Besides, he was still technically on their payroll, he'd contact them soon enough. As he was walking over he swore he spotted a small boy using sign language but couldn't figure out a way of finding out without seeming like a creep. When he reached his friends he gave them all smiles and casually placed an arm around his girlfriend's waist. Besides the wedding at the beginning of the summer, they hadn't spent as much time together as he would've liked, not that he blamed her at all! He just hoped that they could find some time for themselves while at school. Maybe he could plan something nice for their two-year anniversary. The Ravenclaw was snapped from his thoughts as Benjamin was pleading with Morven to grant him one last wish before Wendy killed him, and he was ninety percent sure he knew what wish his friend wanted fulfilled. Perv. "Wow, you waited a full twenty seconds after your parents were going before trying to get into Morven's pants. You're finally growing up. I'm ever so proud." Timothy signed his face holding all the sarcasm his hands might not be able to convey.

murruelecreuset

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Now the war is passed and over []
We're left to sit and wonder [Platform 9 3/4]
What is life and what is real? [Benjamin, Mira, Morven]
And why do living things need feeling? [Heading back to school]
(One, two, three) [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:37 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <6th Year>
Time: Start of the 2030-2031 year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Cathy looked up when Dani greeted her and smiled, "Dani! Great to see you..." She smiled and said, "So how was your summer when I didn't see you? I mean there was the wedding you were at, but I sort of got distracted by my cousins and other relatives. The family is really big so..." She trailed off and shrugged.

"Anyways, how are you doing? Have you seen Eli or Jean? Oh wait... I just remembered I need to hunt down a housemate or two too of mine sooner than later," She said, thinking of the fact that she had yet to chose a quiditch vice captain. She had a few names in mind-one in particular who stepped up when Iris wasn't there for try outs, but she didn't know if she'd be up to it. Puffs didn't tend to be as take charge or leaders in personality as some, but they were about teamwork, so maybe that would help? The fourth year had potential though so Cathy hoped after two years of vice she'd feel all the more ready to handle the job.

She smiled as she stood up, adjusting her hold of her cat not to drop her and said, "I figure we'll see Eli when we get to the prefects carriage at least, oh and did I tell you? My cousin, Wendy, she got prefect. I guess it is becoming a family tradition for us. The next up would be Sera... and then probably Leah."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:19 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani hugged her friend, as she usually did. "Better than last summer," she replied to her friend's greeting, "Of course, that isn't hard." It was pretty sad to think, that dealing with a terrorist attack, and seeing the end of her romance was a step-up from what her life had for her the year before, but such was the way things went. She laughed and said, "Yeah, I got to talking to your cousin, David, for a while. It must be nice having such a large family."

"I'm doing all right," she added, "I'm pretty sure I saw Eli talking to Camila and Axel, and I'm sure we'll see them in the Prefects Compartment on the train." It had been purely from habit she even looked for him on the platform, and then chose not to intrude on him. They weren't a couple anymore, and there was no need for her to impose herself upon him. Eli needed his space too.

At the mention of Wendy, Dani recalled the first time she met the red-haired Slytherin girl, whom physically recoiled from her touch like a vampire from a cross. In that time, they hadn't interacted much at all, but Wendy had become a very self-assured young woman. "I'm sure she'll do just fine," was Dani's comment, before adding kiddingly, "but aren't you putting just a little too much pressure on the others? I mean Sera's still got a couple years to go before all that, and Leah's still a toddler."

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff Second Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel walked onto the platform, ready for the year to start. The previous year he hadn't made very many friends. He knew a few people, but wasn't sure about the nature of the relationships. He knew people like the one Slytherin girl, then there was Zephyros and his friend Levi. Still, compared to his other schooling, he didn't have very many friends. He knew that during his second year, he desired for that to change. He was just an awkward muggleborn kid just getting used to his surroundings and the wizard world as a whole. Now that he was used to everything, he really desired to put himself out there and make some friends.

He took a few seconds to stand there, looking through all of his things to make sure everything was there. He rifled through his stuff as a last second check and found that he had everything. Smiling he stood back up and sat on the nearest bench, waiting for the train to arrive. The train ride always was an interesting time. He kind of wanted to find someone to sit with though, because the hours of waiting alone was truly boring.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

(OOC: Open for Interaction)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:08 am
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Swearing that he'll get revenge on Elliott
                                                                What am I thinking? If he laughs one more time...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Jesse sighed, looking around the platform as he adjusted his badge. His prefect badge. Sure, he was proud he'd gotten it, because if nothing else the professors thought that he was responsible and not a troublemaker. Which was a far cry from how he was at the beginning of his school career. He was pretty sure that he would now be unrecognizable to the younger boy. He blamed that squarely on Elliott and Kenneth. Which, now that he was thinking about it, he had to get his boyfriend back. He'd been giggling at Jesse all summer, mostly because he was nearly gleeful to actually get some time to himself. Not that Jesse didn't give him some, but well, apparently Elliott thought that Jesse intruded into his study time. Heck, Jesse already had an idea to get the two of them to study, and it wouldn't even offend Elliott, at least he didn't think so. One hour of studying followed by a ten minute break of making out seemed reasonable. He just dreaded to know who he had been paired up with as far as prefects go.

When he spotted Elliott (well, he had to fight with his trunk to actually get it to move anywhere. He was going to blame Kenneth there considering the man had decided that since Jesse had stopped talking about debts and everything, that meant that he was free to make sure that Jesse was properly supplied and dressed for school) he made his way over to the brunette and rested his chin on Elliott's shoulder. "I can see it now. Elliott Holt. Head boy. 2032. I'll make sure it's in nice, big, bold letters and have a banner stretched from one end of the Great Hall to the other. It's going to be like one of those flashing neon signs and no one will be able to miss it. Might even get Benji and Timmy to help out. Pretty sure that Benji'll have some pictures we could use for the banner, anyway." Jesse smirked. Hey, no one said he couldn't tease his boyfriend, after all. Jesse wasn't going to take Elli's teasing of getting his badge lying down, after all.

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:10 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Platform 9 3/4 ✧What -Boarding the train ✧Who -Alice ✧Why -Until I learn apparition this is the way to travel

Eira had been slightly worried that after her parents heard about the commotion that had happened at Hogsmeade that they would keep her and her sister home this year but they surprised her. Well, her mother did, her father was the main person who wanted to keep his young daughters inside until the end of times. Her mother had finally gotten through to him expressing the need of not only a quality education (they could hire tutors sure but not for all the electives she had signed up for) and for peer interaction. She thinks that was just a nicer way to put that her oldest had friends for a change and she didn't want to jeopardize that. As harsh as it might seem she couldn't blame her mother for thinking that way. Before Ivy, Addaline, Joel, and Alice, she hadn't talked to very many people or actually had very many friends. Or friends at all for that matter. So it amazed her, even to this day, to realize how many people she actually cared for and who cared about her in return. She had adopted older siblings (it had taken some time for her to get accustomed to the idea but she could finally see Jesse as another brother), and had her close friends. Why Alice suddenly jumped to her mind she didn't know but it also brought a slight flush to her cheeks for another unknown reason. By chance (there was no such thing as luck of course) she spotted Alice sitting on a bench waiting for something or perhaps someone. The young Ravenclaw pushed her trolley towards her friend's direction and gave her a small smile in greeting. "I hope you haven't been waiting too long, my father took some last minute encouragement to let me ride the train this year. How was the your summer? I'm sorry we didn't have much time to spend with one another besides school shopping." Eira asked her slightly younger friend.

mc2

Million stars up in the sky
Formed a tiger's eye
That looked down on my face,
Out of time and out of place.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:46 am
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia turned to the sound of her name and was three seconds away from using that fire spell she perfected last June but visibly brightened when she saw that it was Lori. She noted that her friend had already changed into her uniform and had even added a beret which slightly confused her. The uniform not the beret, that hat was actually a rather nice touch. Why did people come to the station already in their uniforms? She thought the point of the train ride (you know besides obsolete transportation) was for them to at least travel in the comfort of their own clothing before everyone made a mad rush for the bathrooms or another empty compartment to change in. She supposed it could be smart to already be changed before getting on so you could relax the entire ride but she didn't think she had the patience. The first thing she did after classes were through was throw on a pair of sweatpants or jeans, and that was just maybe three or four hours of class, a train ride would be unbearable! "My summer was alright, I spent a great deal of it fiddling with some electronics trying to make them resistant or charged by magic. Only six-eighths of my trials exploded or fizzled out on me so, progress. And Carver was...Carver? I honestly had no idea what to expect with him but he was fine. He and my dad had a couple small spats but I think they both sort of enjoyed it, weirdos. What about you? How was visiting your brother? Did you find out more about the Mysterious Woman?" Gia asked with a slight smirk thinking of her friend's small mystery regarding the unknown woman in her picture. She knew her friend had managed to escape from studying with that harpy of a mother (she had made it a point to send her owls around the time she thought her friend would be studying just to annoy her, it had admittedly been a highlight) by going to visit her half brother so she wondered if she got along with him or not. It'd be a shame if she didn't, all those excuses or alibis, gone just like that.

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing △Where ~Platform 9 3/4 △With ~Lori △What ~Getting on the train △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:39 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander half turned in relief as he head a familiar click of heels and spotted a certain shade of red hair, but immediately had to avert his eyes. Where did she get off, wearing a skirt that low cut? He ignored the flush creeping into his cheeks- he was not attracted to his ******** betrothed, alright? So there had been the bikini incident- that had had more to do with him being in the throes of puberty than her being some siren. If she was trying to get some reaction out of him with her ridiculous getup, well, she was going to be sorely disappointed. He redirected his attention to her gleaming prefect's badge, shaking his head slightly. "Prefect Chaisty. What a surprise," he said flatly, before looking thrilled at her comments to Cy. Had it been anyone else, he would have been annoyed; Cy was his younger brother to torment and harass, not anyone else's whipping boy. But it was Wendy, so he enjoyed it.

Cy looked slightly taken aback, and Vander could see what might have been fury swirling in his eyes before he grinned. "Wendy! Big sis! Come on, how could I be worried? Mother and Father'll still love me no matter where I go." The last bit was said in the typical mocking manner of all eleven year olds. "I'd spit on Grandfather and Grandmother's graves, just to water the plants,of course, but I think Father's already got that covered." Vander shoved him, hard, for that, and he almost fell but gamely recovered his balance, still grinning. "Cathaline's so nice and pretty; I hope I am."

Anti had glanced up by now, her face a blank slate, and she smiled thinly at Wendy. "Thank you, Wendy. Our parents wanted to convey their gratitude to you and David once more for helping me the way you did. I'm so happy to have you as future family." Unlike Cy, her tone was devoid of mocking or amusement; devoid of anything, actually. Her eyes were shards of glass on her face, and she looked like she'd lost weight over the summer; her cheekbones were more prominent and her arms might as well have been sticks. She looked to the train. "Please excuse me."

"You're not excused," started Vander, but she was already gone. "Little b***h," he muttered after her. He looked back at Wendy. "Do you see what I have to put up with? Her and him?" He jerked his head at Cy, who was peering with interest into the crowd. "How was the rest of your summer, anyways? How's dear old Daddy? I wasn't sure if you'd be able to recover from the Mitchell girl's idiocy at the wedding- honestly."

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games