Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

"Here you go, Tiffany. Here's your toy~" Chester cooed to his pet as he rolled a make-shift ring made out of leftover cardboard rolls from tissues towards the cat. Tiffany pawed the toy with a gentle nudge, rolling it gently towards the grass. Though yesterday was the event talking place at the park, it was never too late to walk a pet at any time. Not to mention that his cheesecake brownies were a hit towards his co-workers at Neon Lights and they were expecting another batch next time. The DJ simply mentioned that they would never get another batch if they were impatient, and luckily, there was laughter, the banter being vibrant until he left the nightclub, having to head back home because he was tired as hell.

Tiffany wagged her tail as she continued playing with the yarn, inducing a smile on his face. The schedule for the driving classes would be notified to him via e-mail, the earliest time being tomorrow, but nonetheless, Chester was excited. He then rolled another cardboard ball towards her and she mewled softly in reply. Because of that, the cat's paws were focused on nudging both balls at the same time, definitely keeping her occupied for the time being.

Mood: playful
Company: Tiffany
Money: $82.00 (Wallet); $1225.00 (Bank)
OOC:

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:36 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

By default Patrick and Hiro arrived to their spot to their usual routine of visiting the park. On this particular day, he used his umbrella to shade them from the hot sun until they get to the trees. Closed the umbrella once they arrived at the destination then set it aside next him under the shade of the tree he was sitting by. Sculpted a tree made out of dirt for Hiro to practicing his climbing. Kept an eye on his kitten in the mean time and relaxes against a real tree trunk.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $573.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

KawaiiYukiHime

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:55 pm
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi would arrive back at the park once more for another quiet day out of the house. The previous day had been a rather pleasant outing for him, good food and good company certainly made things good. Izumi would then glance at a young man who seemed to be playing with his cat in the park which made him smile. It was nice to see people feeling comfortable with bringing all different pets out and not just dogs. But soon his attention was taken away by a pair of young girls only a few steps away arguing over which flowers were prettier which seemed to be a heated topic for them. One would be yelling that the roses were prettier and the other disagreeing saying that the 'purple flowers' were better. Izumi gave a small smile before he slowly walked over in his blue kimono "Excuse me young ladies, if I may?" the two girls would stop their yelling as Izumi gently nudged them to the side, got on his knees, and began to work his magic by first bringing these flowers much more life and making their colors much more vibrant than before "Roses are indeed a beautiful flower, symbols of love and passion that have so much meaning" the one girl looked proud for but a moment "However a bouquet of red roses, while well meaning can be a bit one note and boring. This can be said for all flowers to be honest..." he would reach over and pluck several roses and the purple flowers "These flowers are known as Blue Iris's, symbols of faith, hope, and wisdom. Flowers that have an equally powerful meaning" both girls were enamored by the young man at this point and the two mothers who were nearby seemed equally intrigued "Flowers are like people, they're always better when they compliment each other, not clash with one another" he explained as he handed one girl the iris and the other a rose "You can tell a story with just a bouquet of flowers, but that story can only be told if there they all work together to better each other" he finished as Izumi would then hand each girl the opposite flower as they seemed to understand what he was saying and would giggle and run up to their mothers as they began to try and explain what he just said. Kids were so cute when they were excited.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

F-XylilShrink

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:43 am
User Image

Tiffany was still having fun with the balls, that's for sure, with tiny mewls emitting from the feline. Chester chuckled and his orange orbs stared up at the sky; the weather was a bit too hot for him to wear a jacket, so he had just settled with a graphic T-shirt that was light gray in color. The drawing of the panda with the headphones, working on the turntables, was something worth noticing for some people. However, the heated conversation, soothed by a man who gave flowers to the ladies, reached his ears, and he craned his head, heaving himself away from the grass, curiosity getting the best of him. His hands wiped the dirt off his jeans before as he took notice of the flowers that were bestowed to them. It was something that Chester hadn't seen everyday, but suddenly, the past image of Jessie being happy with the roses flashed into his mind.

That nostalgic memory pierced his heart; Chester wanted to forget about it and move on, but the past was not so easy to escape. Tiffany's mewl snapped him back to reality before he could sink deeper into such thoughts, and he chuckled as he crouched down, giving the cat a gentle pat, "Sorry about that, Tiff." Glad to know that the master was feeling okay, the cat continued on playing, though the ball ended up rolling a bit too far, landing close to the raven-haired man's feet. Slightly alarmed, the DJ half-jogged towards that figure, rubbing the back of his own head sheepishly, "Sorry about that, mister. My cat's feeling a bit too energetic today." He was hoping that the person wasn't too annoyed at the sudden intrusion.

Mood: playful, curious, sheepish
Company: Tiffany, the young man
OOC: Chester's T-shirt.

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image

ꍟᐯ꒒ꀤꌗ ꍟ. ꌗꃅꀤꌃꂦꂦ꓄
☤☭╠════════════════╬╬════════════════╣☭☤
"Keep yourself cool when the storm is rough,

Company: Status: Single Wallet: $5500 Home: 1222 Pasadena Housing District Profile: Dossier Mood: Restful Outfit: Blue short sleeve hoodie, sleeveless olive buttondown shirt, gray dirty jeans, steel toe with shin length socks

because when you takes things slow, everything goes in your pace."
╠════════════════════════════════╣

The park drew his attention once more as the trip back was pleasantly swell, seeing a few familiar faces though, Elvis would give a friendly wave as he passes by.

The sun is warm and the aimless wander was enjoyable at most, his guitar hanging behind his back and the addition of a quaint little picnic basket hanging beneath an arm. After finding some where to set up under a nearby tree, Elvis sets a picnic area laying down the blanket neatly on the grass. Placing the basket beside him as he sat and rolling his favorite guitar to the front of him.

Like his last visit to the park, the first stroke of the guitar strings sounded soft and calming before turning to an acoustic music that plays not like music used to listen to but one that fills the atmosphere with sweet melodies for the ambience itself.

Elvis noticed a few individuals sitting themselves nearby and a group of friends setting up their own picnic area at a nearby tree, though he didn't mind at all as they seem to enjoy the added feel of a park with a performer playing his own music. A few heads moving to the rhythm and some humming the notes as if they've heard it once a long time ago and are simply reminiscing in the sweet sound.

Some of the instrumental songs vary in length, others seem no more than a few minutes longer.

The look Elvis portrays makes him look content and at peace, head sways softly from side to side accompanied by a heartwarming smile that could be infectious as to cause one other to smile themselves.

╠════════════════════════════════╣

Individuals in the background:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
By Bi Blitz
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:10 pm
User Image

|| Status~ Single|| Location~Soleil Park || With~Partick || Money~$100 on hand $900 in the bank ||

User Image

Kumiko walked into the park with a little green and blue eyed kitten. It was riding around her neck like a minc but she was just enjoying the sunlight and the ride. Kumiko's hair was whipping back and forth as she walked and her tail wiggled happily. She was a neko with pink fur and loved the sunlight. She closes her eyes as she walks in the sunshine.She wasnt watching where she was going and accidentally bumped into someone.
User Image

genkawolf

Yui Matsune

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:05 am
User Image

~Izumi Hayashi~

Izumi would blink a bit in surprise when a ball would land near his feet and soon a man would soon approach the young man and he'd glance off to the side a small bit before shaking his head "No, it's quite alright" he'd always had some issue meeting new people but Izumi was making a conscious effort to try and improve himself a bit more each day. So he would bring his eyes to meet the others and gave a small smile before glancing around him for a second and chuckled a little bit at the sight going on behind the man "Heh...Energetic indeed...he seems to be trying to climb the tree now..." Izumi would point out with an amused smile on his face. To see such a small creature attempting such a massive feat was a bit endearing in his opinion.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:51 am
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Patrick【Outfit:】Reluctant Day Out【Funds:】$936.75

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

After having spent the better part of 3 days cooped up inside his house Ozwald figured it would be wise to go outside and get some fresh air, even if part of him just wanted to stay in bed. So after grabbing a book and leaving his home Oz started aimless walking he found himself at the park again, remembering the guy he had met the last time he was here. He wondered if Patrick was in the park again as a familiar face would be welcomed. With that thought in mind he started trekking through the park. Figuring if he was here it might be a good idea to check the area where he had found the other man the first time. Thankfully it didn't actually take long to find Patrick and his little kitten. Slowly walking over to the man he cleared his throat before speaking up in his rumbly baritone. "Hey it's nice to see you again."

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Book 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm 【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:08 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée, never being one to squander such a nice day, decided to take a stroll around in her cat form. Feeling the sun beam down on her fur was nice. And the random people who stopped to pet her head was nice too since it had been a thing she was into since she was young even before she learned to shapeshift. Though she was sure some were a bit confused to see a cat carrying a small purse around. Soon her casual strolling lead her to the park, noticing the cherry blossom trees that lined the pathway. As she continued on the witch turned cat would come upon the playground. Deciding to have a bit of fun Esmée would set her bad aside then walk over the see-saw, climb up the jungle gym and play around on the slide. She kept up her playful antics for a little while before deciding to find a nice shady tree to sat under. Retrieving her purse and making sure it was close by, she stretched then curled up. A perk of being in this form was that she could take naps in public without being judged. Not that she really cared what others thought of her, she'd done many things that people would've found odd. Like her penchant for giving prank potions to her family and close friends. Not out of malice of course, just for a laugh or two since they mainly only lasted a few hours. Speaking of potions she remembered the one she had made just last night for the cute bartender she had met yesterday which was currently in the little purse she carried with her. She hoped that she'd be able to meet up with Millie again, mostly because she enjoyed her company and partly because she wanted to ask about the blue flames that the woman produced. They were obviously of a ghostly origin, like a will-o'-the-wisp, which got her mind buzzing with ideas. Of course if she did see her again she wouldn't pry too much. A yawn escaped her as her eyes slid shut and she fell into a light sleep.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Soleil Park ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Lazy Day ღ My Thoughts: Hmm.. ღ My Mood: Calm/Sleepy ღ My Inventory: Small Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:22 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Keeping an eye on Hiro's progress on the dirt tree, Patrick hadn't paid any attention to Ozwald's presence. Recognizes the voice as it looks over to the source and lightly waves to him then looking back to Hiro. "Likewise. Always good to see a familiar face around here" he said softly. "How have you been?" he asked a little curious. Hiro stops briefly to meow his greeting to the dark hair male then resumes his climbing training. "Now that summer has really began people are usually busy with what comes with the season" he comments based on what he has observed lately in this town.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $573.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Ozwald.

KawaiiYukiHime

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:32 am
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Patrick【Outfit:】Reluctant Day Out【Funds:】$936.75

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Instead of just idling close by like the last time Ozwald actually decided to take a seat under the tree with Patrick, but did make sure to keep some space between them. "I've been alright, honestly was holed up in my house the past couple of days. I don't care much for really bright, hot weather. My skin kinda burns easy, though I should expect as much for a beach city. That's mainly why I came out here to try and acclimate to it." he mumbled running his fingers through his dark locks. "How have you and your little buddy been?" he asked, his lips quirking up in a lazy half smile as he watched the kitten. It made him ponder the possibility of obtaining a pet of his own. Then again he wasn't really the best at taking care of himself, he wasn't too sure if he could take care of another being that would be wholly dependent on him. But it would be nice to have company in a loyal companion.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Book 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm 【Profile:】See Here

Genkawolf

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:41 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't think he could be holed up indoors unless its about work or sick which rarely happens these days. He is okay with the other sitting nearby under tree too since its more than big enough for the both of them. "I understand that. Its a good thing both my jobs are indoors, but the umbrella does help with the sun and sticking with the shaded areas" he said glancing to his umbrella to Ozwald. "Hiro have been doing very well. As for myself, too much time to think that a book isn't a enough of distraction to not notice that the town event tend to cater to people with the social vibe. Doesn't mean I can't take advantage of good deal or go to a area I haven't been too" he answered. He was trying not to let the mood plummet from talking about his own social troubles. "Its a rare occurrence to get to converse with someone and I cherish each opportune time it happens" he said with a half smile on his lips. "So Ozwald, have you ever journeyed underground? Certainly more down below than it is on the surface" he asked nudging himself into changing topic off himself some.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $573.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Ozwald.

KawaiiYukiHime

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Patrick & Hiro【Outfit:】Reluctant Day Out【Funds:】$936.75

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped his lips. "Well if those tactics can work for vampires then I suppose they can work for everybody." he said in a playfully sarcastic manner, not something that happened often. He blinked for a moment at the mention of an event, again having spent the past few days inside he hadn't even known something was going on. Though Patrick was probably right about things being catered to social butterflies, a luxury sadly never afforded to the gloomy Brit but at least he was with a seemingly like minded individual. Oz was shaken from his peaceful reverie with the next question shot his way. Underground.. His dark eyes somehow seemed to darken more as the memories of the underground arena from his youth flashed in his mind. That woman, he couldn't even think of her name without feeling contempt, had built it to simultaneously train and punish her so called 'human weapons'. Perform well and you'd get fed, perform terribly and.. A shiver ran up his spine at the thought. One of his hands went to pat at his pockets instinctively going for his cigarettes. A silent curse left him as he remembered that he left them at home, stupid move. Instead he raised that hand to his mouth to chew on his thumb and tried to shake off the dark thoughts before his companion noticed his odd behavior. Clearing his throat he looked back at Patrick and shrugged, "Well aside from using the subway I don't spend much time underground." he lied effortlessly.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Book 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm? 【Profile:】See Here

Genkawolf

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:31 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt like he has accomplished something good when he heard the other's soft laugh. Hadn't noticed Ozwald gave another response yet because Hiro came over to him. The white kitten finished with climbing the dirt tree so he returns to his owner. "Very good, Hiro. I suppose you want to have some more in tree climbing" he said softly to Hiro. He uses his earth manipulation sculpt a bigger tree that is half the size of the trees that are typically seen on downtown streets and he doesn't have to get up from his spot. "Whelp never too experience something new. Fossils, minerals and maybe even buried treasure. Plus very slim chance of being buried alive or encountering thieves" his eyes lighten up while he was talking. "Usually this question rarely gets to come up so I'll ask. Which resident district do you live in? Although you don't have to answer" he asked Ozwald and watching Hiro climb up the new dirt tree.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $573.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Ozwald.

KawaiiYukiHime

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:40 am
User Image

Tiffany was half-jogging towards the ball when Chester was apologizing to the raven-haired man, and she inspected the scene with curiosity, her blue eyes being wondrously inquisitive. The ginger-haired laughed at the other male's remark about her, moving his hand down, "That, she cannot do yet, but she can jump stacks of boxes that are at the maximum of three." After that, there was the guitar performance from someone else; while it was nice and all, Chester was too busy with the conversation to notice it fully. "But still, you being able to impress the ladies is superb," he commented before he thought too much about what to say, which may or may not induce an unpleasant reaction from the other.

Definitely, the DJ wasn't exactly implying that the raven-haired man was a playboy, as the other's actual intentions may be different, and he was simply being platonic towards the women. Tiffany rolled the ball away from the raven-haired man, making sure that she wouldn't get in the way.

Mood: mostly good, outspoken
Company: Tiffany, the young man
OOC: Chester's T-shirt.

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games