Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:21 pm
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Erinys transforms and taking flight, rushes upon Tyrius and Zudhred.*
"FAAAAATHERRRR!!!"
*He roars. Meanwhile, in an act of desperation, Zudhred concentrates a raging bright red aura of moonfire around himself. He drops his arms to his sides with his elbows bent at the hips and clinched fists curled upward. All his muscles tense up, his tail stiff, and even his hair standing on end, bristling his fur, and he lets out a mighty screaming roar of rage and power as his aura turns pure ice blue and explodes into a gigantic enormous and blinding energy sphere around him, just as big as the last explosion he made The explosion reaches all the way to the ground and it's shock sends everybody flying back as it shoots out sharp three foot long icicles out in all directions like a giant grenade.*

*Tyrius can feel the energy beginning to freeze him and as he suddenly feels a huge icicle shoot straight through his body, just missing his own heart, he decides that he has no choice but to interrupt his feeding and teleport away. He quickly disperses into a swarm of bats, and flees the explosion.*

*Zudhred falls to the ground with a loud and violent crash. Greatly drained of blood and energy and his healing factor now in overdrive, the withered Lycan struggles to get back up, but can only grovel. Meanwhile, Erinys recovers and rushes to his father's aid.*

*Tyrius reforms right in front Zudhred and laughs evilly as he looks down on the withered Lycan.*
"You only delayed the inevitable."
*Tyrius chuckles evilly and then uppercuts Zudhred with an open right hand, right in the chest, reaching under his armor and stabbing his hand into him and once again seizes his heart. He then holds the Lycan up and blood starts erupting from his mouth and flows right down Tyrius's throat as the two become engulfed in energy once again.*

Sha managed to nimbly keep his feet despite the explosion and he crouched as he locked eyes with Tyrius. He retrieved his glaive from his robes and hurled it at the Vampire Lord, causing the blades to ricochet off the vampire's face and causing him to lose concentration.

"Tyrius, come and face someone who is your equal!"

*Tyrius halts his feeding and bends his head back to dodge the glave. He then looks right at Sha.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*Erinys transforms and taking flight, rushes upon Tyrius and Zudhred.*
"FAAAAATHERRRR!!!"
*He roars. Meanwhile, in an act of desperation, Zudhred concentrates a raging bright red aura of moonfire around himself. He drops his arms to his sides with his elbows bent at the hips and clinched fists curled upward. All his muscles tense up, his tail stiff, and even his hair standing on end, bristling his fur, and he lets out a mighty screaming roar of rage and power as his aura turns pure ice blue and explodes into a gigantic enormous and blinding energy sphere around him, just as big as the last explosion he made The explosion reaches all the way to the ground and it's shock sends everybody flying back as it shoots out sharp three foot long icicles out in all directions like a giant grenade.*

*Tyrius can feel the energy beginning to freeze him and as he suddenly feels a huge icicle shoot straight through his body, just missing his own heart, he decides that he has no choice but to interrupt his feeding and teleport away. He quickly disperses into a swarm of bats, and flees the explosion.*

*Zudhred falls to the ground with a loud and violent crash. Greatly drained of blood and energy and his healing factor now in overdrive, the withered Lycan struggles to get back up, but can only grovel. Meanwhile, Erinys recovers and rushes to his father's aid.*

*Tyrius reforms right in front Zudhred and laughs evilly as he looks down on the withered Lycan.*
*Tyrius chuckles evilly and then uppercuts Zudhred with an open right hand, right in the chest, reaching under his armor and stabbing his hand into him and once again seizes his heart. He then holds the Lycan up and blood starts erupting from his mouth and flows right down Tyrius's throat as the two become engulfed in energy once again.*

Sha managed to nimbly keep his feet despite the explosion and he crouched as he locked eyes with Tyrius. He retrieved his glaive from his robes and hurled it at the Vampire Lord, causing the blades to ricochet off the vampire's face and causing him to lose concentration.

*Tyrius halts his feeding and bends his head back to dodge the glave. He then looks right at Sha.*

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
*Aidar shouts, warping over to Tyrius and cleaving of his right hand with Sirius, freeing Zudhred.*
"Ye're done with im!"
*Aidar says sternly as he returns Sirius to his back.and stands between them.*
"Ye face me, noo!"
*He then assumes the Crafanc llafn-dant fighting stance.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
*Aidar shouts, warping over to Tyrius and cleaving of his right hand with Sirius, freeing Zudhred.*
"Ye're done with im!"
"Ye face me, noo!"

Sha easily caught the glaive as it rebounded back to him and a grim smile as his eyes locked onto the Vampire. He moved aside as Aidar took his stance. His diversion being successful, he offered one last parting shot. "Do try your best Tyrius, because your debt to me still needs paying."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:28 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
"Ye're done with im!"
"Ye face me, noo!"

*Tyrius let's his cape drape in front of him, hiding everything below his head and backs away a bit, turning his attention to the Burning Icewolf as his severed hand turns to smoke and reforms beneath his cape.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:32 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
"Ye're done with im!"
"Ye face me, noo!"

*Tyrius let's his cape drape in front of him, hiding everything below his head and backs away a bit, turning his attention to the Burning Icewolf as his severed hand turns to smoke and reforms beneath his cape.*

User Image
*Erinys catches his father as he falls, who twitches as he weekly struggles to reach out to the Burning Icewolf with his left hand.*
"do not interfere, Jarlson..."
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:33 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
"Ye're done with im!"
"Ye face me, noo!"

User Image
*Erinys catches his father as he falls, who twitches as he weekly struggles to reach out to the Burning Icewolf with his left hand.*
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

"Ye be beaten, Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*
"Leave im tae me, noo...."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:37 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
"Ye're done with im!"
"Ye face me, noo!"

User Image
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

"Ye be beaten, Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*

"P-please..."
*Zudhred responds weekly.*
"Don't let him escape... don't let him kill any more people... Don't let him put anybody else through what he put me and your niece through..."
*A single tear then runs down Zudhred's left cheek.*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
"Ye're done with im!"
"Ye face me, noo!"

User Image
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

"Ye be beaten, Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*

"P-please..."
"Don't let him escape... don't let him kill any more people... Don't let him put anybody else through what he put me and your niece through..."

"Dinnae worrry, Zudhred, Ah won't. Ye rest, noo. Recover yer strength. Ah wan ye at yer best, if we are tae fight again..."
*Aidar answers, looking at Tyrius with hatred in his blue human eyes.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"Oh, no ye don't!!!"
"Ye're done with im!"
"Ye face me, noo!"

User Image
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

"Ye be beaten, Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*

"P-please..."

"Dinnae worrry, Zudhred, Ah won't. Ye rest, noo. Recover yer strength. Ah wan ye at yer best, if we are tae fight again..."

"I think not..."
*Tyrius says, smiling wickedly.*
"I've already wasted enough of my time, fighting Zudhred, and I am not about to waste any more, fighting you as well."
*With those words, Tyrius throws open his cape and holds up what appears to be a shining star in his right hand that illuminates the whole area, like a small silver sun.*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

User Image
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

"Ye be beaten, Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*

"P-please..."

"I think not..."
"I've already wasted enough of my time, fighting Zudhred, and I am not about to waste any more, fighting you as well."
*With those words, Tyrius throws open his cape and holds up what appears to be a shining star in his right hand that illuminates the whole area, like a small silver sun.*

"Arrrrgh!!!"
*The moment that the silver rays shine upon Aidar, he falls to his hands and knees whimpering in pain, as if an irresistible powerful gravity is upon him, pressing him down.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

User Image
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

"Ye be beaten, Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*

"P-please..."

"I think not..."

"Arrrrgh!!!"
*The moment that the silver rays shine upon Aidar, he falls to his hands and knees whimpering in pain, as if an irresistible powerful gravity is upon him, pressing him down.*

*Erinys also collapses.*
"It hurts... It hurts! I feel so weak..."
*Erinys groans.*
"The pain!"
*Zudhred gasps.*
"What IS that!?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:09 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"P-please..."

"I think not..."

"Arrrrgh!!!"

*Erinys also collapses.*
"It hurts... It hurts! I feel so weak..."
*Erinys groans.*
"The pain!"
*Zudhred gasps.*
"What IS that!?"

"Silverite!"
*Aidar gasps.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:32 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

User Image
*Zudhred gasps.*
"H-he's mine..."

"Ye be beaten, Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*

"P-please..."

"I think not..."

He stepped forward and gave a mocking bow. "Well if His Majesty is too good to fight the Icewolves, then pray tell who you deem worthy to face?"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games