Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:10 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"At this pace," Rio said to the other two as they raced through the trees, "We should make it in less time than the Hokage predicted.

[[Damn you Genji, and your poaching monkey too]]

"Indeed." Sabu said, "Stay alert. We have no idea what other surprises wait for us."
"True," Rio said, "The Hokage probably set something up for anyone who was ahead of estiomated time." At that exact moment, something reached out of the next branch, and triped the three ninjas, but when Rio looked for what it was, it was gone. "What the hell was that?"

[[PS: I've got this, it isn't anyone under Genji's control ok?]]

Sabu flipped forward, turning the trip into a sort of acrobatic move. Landing softly on a branch, he looked around.
"I don't know for sure. I didn't sense anything..."
As soon as Sabu said that, the thing came out again and made him fall face down un the ground, then dissapeared as soon as it had come. "Oh crap," said Rio, "I know who it is, and we're in a forest full of shadows, not good, do any of you hafe a way to produce light?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:13 am
Sabu pulled out a kunai and waved it. The tip began to glow brightly.
"This suit your purpose?" he asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:19 am
Dragon Sneeze
As the light caused the shadows to withdraw from around the three ninjas Rio smiled, "That'll work, how long can you keep that up?"

About 20 meters away, Bakuryu came out of the shadow caused by a tree, and seperated himself from it. "Damn," he said as Reena appeared next ot him. "we may know all his weaknesses, but he knows ours too, plus he's got someone like you that can produce and manipulate light." "I'll try somthing later," said Reena....  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:24 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
As the light caused the shadows to withdraw from around the three ninjas Rio smiled, "That'll work, how long can you keep that up?"

About 20 meters away, Bakuryu came out of the shadow caused by a tree, and seperated himself from it. "Damn," he said as Reena appeared next ot him. "we may know all his weaknesses, but he knows ours too, plus he's got someone like you that can produce and manipulate light." "I'll try somthing later," said Reena....

"Oh, for a few hours at least without too much drain. It doesn't require much chakra." Sabu said as he stepped closer to the other two. "Do you know what's going on?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:27 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh, for a few hours at least without too much drain. It doesn't require much chakra." Sabu said as he stepped closer to the other two. "Do you know what's going on?"
My old teammate, Bakuryu, can move through shadows easily qith his family jutsus, and come in and out of then with insane speed, almost impossible to fight against if your in an area full of shadows."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:03 am
Kai jumped into the air and took a deep breath.
"Katon Housenka no Jutsu." Kai said as he opened his mouth releasing a stream of black fireballs heading in Rio and Sabu's direction.  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:08 am
"What?" Rio said as he saw the fire balls. "That's not any of Bakuryu's jutsus." Rio made a string of hand seals and smacked the ground, "Shield of Wood!" He said as a half orb of wood came up in front of Rio, Sabu and Hytoshi just as the fire was about to hit them. "Good thing we're in a forest, Rio said, I don't have to make any of this wood from nowhere, just have to make it grow."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:11 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"What?" Rio said as he saw the fire balls. "That's not any of Bakuryu's jutsus." Rio made a string of hand seals and smacked the ground, "Shield of Wood!" He said as a half orb of wood came up in front of Rio, Sabu and Hytoshi just as the fire was about to hit them. "Good thing we're in a forest, Rio said, I don't have to make any of this wood from nowhere, just have to make it grow."
"Katon Karyuu Endan." Kai said as opening his mouth as a large black fire dragon rose up and arched down spliting into a large number of individual streams exploding what they come in contact with.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:23 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Katon Karyuu Endan." Kai said as opening his mouth as a large black fire dragon rose up and arched down spliting into a large number of individual streams exploding what they come in contact with.

"Crap." Sabu said as he watched the attack zoom toward him. He rolled to the side and sprung up, narrowly dodging two of the streams. He frowned. He didn't like fighting others without intending to kill. He tended to hold back too much. Sabu perfomed a few seals.
"Foliage Camoflage!" he yelled. Sabu melted into the brush.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:27 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Crap." Sabu said as he watched the attack zoom toward him. He rolled to the side and sprung up, narrowly dodging two of the streams. He frowned. He didn't like fighting others without intending to kill. He tended to hold back too much. Sabu perfomed a few seals.
"Foliage Camoflage!" he yelled. Sabu melted into the brush.
"Earth Turtle technique!" Rio said as he suddenly sunk into a hole in the earth, making the fire dragon miss him.  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:23 pm
Kai began jumping along the top of the trees luaghing lightly after having some fun with them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:00 pm
"Well that worked out well, huh?" Hytoshi says sitting on the ground where the bear had been. "Better get started before the others get there." Hytoshi says as he started to jump through the trees.  

m00nPanda

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:04 pm
Kai kept jumping until he reached a large opening and jumped down waiting for one of the others to come across it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:40 pm
From his place hidden in the brush, Sabu watched as Hytoshi blindly took off in one direction. He knew that more was to come, and he had always been cautious. Rio had dissapeared as well, so Sabu slowly made his way in a small arc toward the fire pillar. They would meet him there if they were held up.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:47 pm
Kai fealt the wetness of the ground. "More than enough moisture."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games