Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:09 pm
#1Friendlywolfpal203
Kapu looked from the rabbit to Tharran "i know you did something to your paw" she said letting the wolf know she wouldn't be tricked in the words 'its nothing'.

Tharran sighed, his eyes turning to his injured paw.
'I acidentally twisted it. My legs were numb and I tried to run' he said, feeling very foolish. He smiled a bit, and then wondered how long it would take for the injury to heal so that he could run again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:20 pm
"Oh so its just a twist i had one like that once when i was chasing a rabbit to eat" Kapu said and looked over at Tharrans paw ,"they don't too long to heal just give them lots a rest and have plenty to eat and it will get better in no time".  

#1Friendlywolfpal203

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:51 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero nods as he stuffs his hands into his jeans pockets,
"Did the human girl have silver hair?"

Arkanna stratched her head, "I don't remember...probably..I didn't stick around to find out about the girl.."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:59 pm
#1Friendlywolfpal203
"Oh so its just a twist i had one like that once when i was chasing a rabbit to eat" Kapu said and looked over at Tharrans paw ,"they don't too long to heal just give them lots a rest and have plenty to eat and it will get better in no time".

Tharran nodded, and then looked about, noticing that Kalten was no where in sight. 'Kalten?'

Kalten was on top of the waterfall cliff, staring off at the strange cave in the distance. Suddenly, a freezing chill shot through him, and he shut his eyes as if they pained him. When he looked around, he could not see anything.. but then a whisper seemed to sound in the wind.
'... ahh.. Kalten, you fool' it spoke, the voice travelling around him.
Then, the wind began to spin, and he fell back.

The wind began to turn into a misty form, and a demonic aura began to taint the air. The misty form took the shape of a huge wolf, a nearly hideous (and very terrifying) demon wolf with large fangs that dripped with humid mist. The eyes were clearly noticable, for they were like large glowing, red slits that widened themselves to see Kalten.

'W-who are you' Kalten asked, not being able to recognize the wolf spirit, though the voice seemed quite familiar.

The demon wolf laughed, throwing his head back and almost howling. A strange mark upon his chest puzzled Kalten. 'You know me, young fool. I am Malequer..' he said, staring down at Kalten, grinning.

Kalten's eyes widened. This name.. so familiar..
'YOU!' he shouted jumping up and charging at Malequer, but he simply ran through him for he had forgotten this demon was only in his spirit form. 'Where are my parents!' he shouted, demanding Malequer to tell him. Anger grew within Kalten, and he longed to attack this demon.

Malequer laughed at Kalten's attempt to attack him, and then spoke. 'You do not recognize me?' he asked, still grinning. He remembered that Kalten had only seen him through his father's body, and he planned to capture Kalten again so that he could be part of Krad's army.
He shook his head, sighing. Then he walked closer to Kalten, bending over him. 'Come.. I can bring your parents back.. if you come with me..' he spoke, hiding all expressions from his face. His great red eyes seemed to keep Kalten still, and he waited for Kalten's reply.

applz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:06 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero nods as he stuffs his hands into his jeans pockets,
"Did the human girl have silver hair?"

Arkanna stratched her head, "I don't remember...probably..I didn't stick around to find out about the girl.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:08 pm
((Sorry!! ^^;; ))

Hero nods,
"Just asking,cause I met a were the other day and a human girl."

Nutella Mocha

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:26 pm
Kapu noticed Tharran looking about for something and she too looked around. She then heard him speak out the name Kalten. Deciding to see if she could help she asks "is there anything i can help you with"?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Arkanna looked at him, "They must be the same people cause I only heard of one were and human running around here..." she said and brought her knees to her chest and rested her arms on her knees.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Hero nods,
"True."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm
"It had to be a human...."she whispers with a sigh, resting her chin on her arms.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:29 pm
Hero looks at Arkanna confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:30 pm
Arkanna looks up at Hero, "never mind..." and then closes her eyes, "Whats taking Sora so long to get back here?" she asked puzzled.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:32 pm
Hero sighs,
"As mad as Tumorias was,it will be a bit to calm her down and bring her back."

Just then Sora comes with Tumorias not to far,
"Sorry I was gone so long."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:41 pm
Arkanna opens her eyes and looks at Sora, but not Tumorias, "........."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:44 pm
Tumorias doesn't look at Arkanna either and sits behind her brother and lays her head on his shoulder,

Sora sighs and walks next to Arkanna,standing next to her.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games