Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TalonMedron001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:44 pm
Hey all,

My name is Talon Medron, or Talon or Tal if you want. I used to RP everyday and was pretty good at it. But due to Real life stuff for the last year i have fallen out of the RP crowd and looking for a way back in. I mostly RP Fantasy/Sci-fi and Modern but will give anything a try. Personally i like random stuff and some of my characters will show that, im also a gamer and my RP skills will show that too. lol, i hope to see you all on the forums and maybe in some of the RPs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:47 pm
Xerath. Assassin. A sucker for a pretty face. Need i say more?  

Caedecus

Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Faoladh Morgan

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:13 pm
I'm Morgan, a 15 year old history nut who loves to read and RP on gaia. I do semi-lit to lit RPs. Most of the time my RPC is a Wolf demon who lives by the aspects of chivalry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:27 pm
I'm Vampy.
I'm going to be 18 in about a month, September 12.
I prefer to do literate rp's or semi-lit.
Prefrence towards vampire rp's and that genre.
I'm a gamer chick.
I live in Ohio.
3nodding  

Vamp2004

Versatile Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ryubi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:08 pm
Hello, I'm Ryubi ^.^
18 years old,
I suppose I'm somewhat literate, haven't done too much rping on gaia.. or anywhere else for that matter ^.^'
though I really love to rp 3nodding
My characters tend to vary a lot, but I tend to make these goofy, clumsy characters that few really take seriously... ^.^'
And I absolutely love cherries. I'm almost cherry-obsessed ninja whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:29 pm
Name: Daphne
RP background: I started RPing when a close friend of mine invited me to battle against him. I was a main character in the RP and it really drove me nuts because the RP we played in was undying(as in stressfully never ending torment of boredom T.T)...I couldn't surrender because I wouldn't want to sell my pride, so I went off and away...I started searching for more RP's and then I realize that it was really fun after all, if only my friend was more entertaining....><
RP experience: 4 months
RPCs:An insane dentist named "Euphoria Lane".
A lazy, happy go lucky High school student debater named "Rory Curious"

Well I guess that's it ^^  

RoryNeala

Miss_Socks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:58 pm
♥
Hello, Im Miss_Socks <3, but I like being called Kitty. biggrin I did have an account on here before, but I can not remember the name or password. lol. And I change my email address all the time, so I can't exactly retrieve my account. Thats okay though, Im sure I'll have fun with this account! I'll accept any friends request. And I do role play through pms, so contact me if you would like. I hope to be in here a lot. And to meet new people.
♥

biggrin

♥ Kitty.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:50 pm
Hi...I'm Souno.

I am a LIT RP addict.  

Souno

William the Conqueror

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:15 am
Hey there everybody. The name is Teh Professor, and I'm a literate RP-er. What makes me different from many other RP-ers is that I am a very dedicated RP-er, to a certain extent. I generally stick around an RP until it's dead. I love Halo and am a sports fan. That's right a sports fan, not like a football fan or a basketball fan, I love sports in general, Hockey, football, NASCAR, Extreme Ping Pong, you name it I will sit down and enjoy watching it.

My life revolves around my car so yeah, I'm a car person. Alright, that about sums it up for me... time for me to get to RP-ing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:23 am
Hi I'm Loki. I'm a Lit RPer, but i oddly hang out in a lot of non-lit threads because they move a lot faster. I really love mah Kitties. and ummmmm. eeeerrrrr. Oh, I'm a super geek girl, worked at a video game store for two years, play D&D, magic the gathering, ect. but I am not fat, proof is on my profile so ;p
hope to c-ya around!  

Loki~Rei

Ray Myers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:33 am
Greetings names Ray and its a pleasure to meet you all. I don't want this to sound like a personal ad so lets just skip some stuff and as to my rp I do my best to please myself and others. Well I'm really not sure what else to tell about myself so if you want more info just ask me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:59 am
sspate16 here, not too sure why I chose that screen name but I did. I enjoy many diferent types of RPG's including, Gundam, D&D, Vampire The Masquerade, Rifts, and more. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone better.  

sspate16

Tayuza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:21 am
Greetings to you all.

My name is Tayuza, or Ta, as I am prefered to be called.
I am kind of a random guy when it comes to RPs.
I am never too picky about what I do. I just get accustomed to whatever RP I begin.
Sometimes I might turn down an RP offer because I only get to use the computer for three days of the week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

So I hope you dont hold that against me. After all, I am quite experienced in Rps.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 pm
Hey I'm Anna, and I'm kinda new to rp, but I love it. So when I saw this guild on the featured guilds, I decided to join. I like alot of different kinds of roleplay, but seeing as I don't watch much tv besides Star Trek, I don't do alot of series roleplay. Other than that, I'm good with just about anything.  

Shopping_Spree_101

The Grim Kitsune of Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:34 pm
Hi my name's Alexis, I'm 15 going to be sixteen in November, I love anime, writing poetry and roleplaying. I live in California and I am an only child.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games