Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:25 pm
I have every MC since 2004 rotting in my invo, ive decided to hold onto em and play the stock game to one day sell them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Krissim Klaw
The Gift Fairy Foxy! You know your too nice for your own good right? X3

Everything everyone does is for self motivation. sad For me I just happen to like see people happy, it makes me happy.

Artemis Vulpes

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:25 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
The Gift Fairy Foxy! You know your too nice for your own good right? X3

Everything everyone does is for self motivation. sad For me I just happen to see people happy, it makes me happy.
Some people dont know the balance between self preservation and greed, and thats a major problem in todays society.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 pm
Artemis Vulpes

Everything everyone does is for self motivation. sad

Not necessarily. I've done things that had no benefit to me in any way shape or form. ...I don't even know if I made a positive difference either. I didn't even want to do the things in the first place, I just did them. neutral  

Garek Maxwell

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm
I wish I bought MCs when I started Gaia back in 2003. Most of them didn't appeal to me, except the kitty plushies. I didn't find it worthwhile to spend money on pixels, not mention I was in college at the time with very little money to spare. They didn't make easy to donate at the time either.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 pm
LilKitty115
I wish I bought MCs when I started Gaia back in 2003. Most of them didn't appeal to me, except the kitty plushies. I didn't find it worthwhile to spend money on pixels, not mention I was in college at the time with very little money to spare. They didn't make easy to donate at the time either.

I agree with you.. I started at that year as well but was also in college, and enetered gaia cause it gave me an escape to college duties, plus meet new people.

I really do wish i coulda bought more monthly collectibles, i did buy some while in college but saving up to buy just one took months and even then i had to see if the collectible was to my liking..

Now i buy them if i can manage to have the money including the money order to send it  

Night Scream

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Hm, well, these new MCs are surprisingly original, for the first time in a long while. They're not bad either; I'm sure I'll find some way to work in the Grizzly Hoodie, even if I have to buy two more so that I get the gloves and boots, and the Heartbreaker mask and hat thingy is interesting, although I would've preferred they put in a pose where you can take away the mask and just have the hat, or even have the mask and hat as separate poses.

The hammer....kinda meh, but the guitar looks fairly nice, and while the ball and chain thing hasn't been done to death it's a close thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Think I shall pass this month. Neither of the MC's are in my tastes.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:35 pm
Diana Aries

Awe but I think the teddy bear would look so cute sitting next to your current avi. Little girl in frills with her teddy. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:20 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Aries

Awe but I think the teddy bear would look so cute sitting next to your current avi. Little girl in frills with her teddy. XD

Reading that, all I can think about it *****>  

Selene Aries

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 pm
I'm amazed at how easy it is to manipulate the market once you have enough to do it. I've been jacking up the prices of the valentines from NPCs and gaining roughly 1k each sale for some of them. A few I even went as high as 2k in gains. It's amazing. Too bad they're not consumable, then they'd really jump around in price. razz

Just as an example, there was one item I was looking at. It starts at 2000, but I could buy all the listings up until it's 5000 and sell them for a little less. That's potentially a 3k gain. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:34 am
Diana Aries
Krissim Klaw
Diana Aries

Reading that, all I can think about it ***** class="clear">

Good, I wasn't the only one.

The latest MCs haven't impressed me. The last one I ever went OMGWANT was Dreamer's Dust. Even then I never got around to buying it.  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 am
Shiranui_Genkigami
Diana Aries
Krissim Klaw
Diana Aries

Reading that, all I can think about it ***** class="clear">

Good, I wasn't the only one.

The latest MCs haven't impressed me. The last one I ever went OMGWANT was Dreamer's Dust. Even then I never got around to buying it.
I saw the Dreamer's Dust and thought "Ooh, Shiny!" I had to have it, have since bought it, and I don't know that I've equiped it once. *sigh* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 pm
mrgreen This is one of my all time favorite fantasy weapons. cool Over all the techno-mage items are kind of mediocre, but this makes it all worth wild.

The Nymph items are pretty neat as well. Seems to be that a couple of the poses are glitched though. What I find interesting is how fitting both sets of items are to some of my characters and world settings I use for my stories and RPs. xd

Artemis Vulpes

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:18 pm
The Techno Mage stuff is really blah. Backpack items are very irritating, because it means you have to turn your entire avatar around just to show it off. I much prefer the Spring Nymph item; it's about damn time we got a plant-themed MC again.

Anyone want a Techno Mage? I'll trade it for a Spring Nymph.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games