Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:34 pm
((Wow. That sucks. Yuugi: *comes home* Hey! Which one did you choose? *sees the mess* o.o... Which one DIDN'T you choose?

Poor mokie. *hugs*
Haha, notice now just how much I've shown my affection and sincerities for my own characters... haha. xD

Almost page 100!!! rofl heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:45 am
"y-Yami... Can you see me...?" Seto asked, as he leaned closer to the other. He knew the answer but he refused to admit to it. He refused to believe Yami was blind. The piece of ceiling that hit his head hadn't been that big, right?
(Sorry, I can't make more of this. At least not now sweatdrop )

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:09 pm
Yami swallowed. Now he was sure that Seto thought the same thing that he did. And--he couldn't.

Yuugi looked back and forth between the others, starting to not only just understand what was going on but beginning to understand the gravity of the situation.

"...Can you see me?"

Seto was right in front of him--the answer would obviously be "yes," right? His eyes were just focusing because of the previously dim light. That was when he realized how Yami's eyes appeared. It was strange... He was looking in Seto's dirrection--but his steady gaze kept jumping around as if he wasn't sure where to look. And when he looked closer, he realized that Yami's pupils weren't shrinking from the light--like he thought they bad been..

He saw Yami's lips move to a one syllabul word ('no') but he didn't know what it was.

"I can't..." Yami whispered. It was almost as if he were afraid of saying it aloud. "I can't see you..." Those four little words seemed to bring time to a halt. It wasn't hard to think them, but voicing them made it just all the more real.

Unsure of what else to do, Yami exhaled and leaned back into the pillow. His eyes remained open. He tried hard to see something--anything! But no, all he could see was a whole lot of nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:25 am
Seto brought up his head as if he was about to nod, but didn't bring it down again like he would have if he was nodding. No, he kept it there because he was trying to make the lump in his throat disappear.
It wouldn't go though. He exhaled through his nose before he put his head back to normal and leaned forward to embrace Yami. "How is the rest of you?" he asked almost whispering without realizing it.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:51 am
Yami was startled when he felt Seto move to him. It took him a second to understand that Seto was about to hug him. "I think I'm fine... It's just my eyes..." In truth, his body was starting to feel not so numb again. It seemed to not be able to make up it's mind--whether it wanted to feel all prickly or if it didn't want to feel anything at all. Well, when Seto held him, it decided to go all prickly again--but this time it almost stung.

He assumed that this was all because his body was waking up as well, so he figured that this reaction to being touched was completely okay. He was wrong--but wouldn't exactly find out until later.

He moved his head against Seto's body, resting it partially on Seto's chest, partially on his shoulder. It was then that an odd thought occurred to Yami. The thought wasn't odd--rather the timing. "Well," he said softly, with a hint of tease in his voice, "I guess this means that you'll never get to beat me. I can't exactly play if I can't see what I'm doing..." He ended with a short laugh. He knew he'd miss it, but knowing that Seto had been so bent on defeating him...well, it just seemed a little ironic now.

"Well--you guys don't know that, right?" Yuugi said with hope in his tone, "Maybe...Maybe the doctors can do something... Maybe it's just like... a disconnected nerve or something...and... maybe they can fix it!"

"Yuugi..." Yami trailed off. Very rarely would it be that simple. "Do you have any idea how much that costs? Not to mention, surgery is incredibly risky... And, that's if they can do anything at all..." He paused. Did anyone even know he was awake besides them?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:48 pm
((Oh, btw: guys.
If either of you have anything in mind at all that has to do with my characters (even getting hurt), chances are, I'm all for it, and will actually be jealous of your awesome mind. Just run it by me so that I can have my character(s) play along. Like I said, I'm probably going to be all for it. ;D))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:23 am
((Okay... So... What if only Yami's upper body is tingly and his lower body is completely senseless from the hips down? -let's not take the fun part away from him-. :p))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:29 am
((Uh, uh. You're missunderstanding. He only didn't realize seto was going to hug him because he's blind and he has to learn his other senses. He just couldn't SEE what he was doing. It wasn't that he couldn't feel it.
You're also forgetting something that I'm remembering.

When they were in the haunted house or whatever...you came up with that idea having do with their stomache, remember? And, the longer they waited, the worse it got? The real reason why he's 'numb' is because it's been so LONG...his nerves haven't FELT anything (I mean, he was in a coma!) that right now it would just hurt so bad that his body has no other response other than to shut down the feelings comming from his nerves.

It's like... People would faint on slaveships from being whipped because their body couldn't deal with any more pain sensors comming from the nervous system. The brain says, "Hey. You're not really listening to me, so now you get to go to sleep and play DEAD until whatever it is goes away."

So, the feeling has basically spread to his entire body from his stomach because not only was he not feeling it? He was out of it all together. But, neither Seto nor Yami nor anyone else know this. Therefore, it's his entire body until the problem is dealt with.

But don't worry, I have something planned again. whee And, you can't mess it up, so no worries about it. It's not dependant on any other characters.))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:29 pm
"No--Yami--don't think like that! You're acting like... Like you'll never get your eyesight back! No one has even looked at you yet! No one has... Oh my god, no one knows you're awake!" Yuugi's eyes widened upon his realization but no one saw it. The two on the bed were blind to him at the moment--from either pure unintrest or physical inability.

He rushed out of the room and looked around in the hallway, wondering who on earth to go to and explain what was going on. Then, it hit him-- 'Mokuba! Mokuba doesn't know either! The last thing he... Yami was... But--I've gotta tell him what's going on too!' That's when he got really stumped though, because in his frenzy, he wasn't sure what to do first: Get a doctor or make a phone call. Both seemed equally important.

Well... Yami wasn't dying anymore... and Mokuba should know...
He ran to the receptionist and asked to use the phone. Carefully, he dialed the number to the Game shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:44 am
((Oh, okies. ^^ I actually meant it as something that could also be wrong... Being paralyzed because of the bang on his head. This works, though. :p Oh, and I remembered the stomach thing but I assumed I was the only one so I didn't bring it up again... Seto would have been suffering from it terribly by now. Or wait: Maybe Seto isn't bothered by it because the stuff that causes the pain is destroyed by Seto's imune system..? Or... Not...? ))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:15 am
((Or maybe he just hasn't had a craving. Yami had a craving just before Kage no Tenshi and Kane showed up--when they were looking for Mokuba and Yuugi. I don't want too many bad things to happen to Yami. Then it would be less realistly cruel and more like... "hey, she's just doing whatever the hell evil s**t crosses her mind at the moment...it doesn't really make sense as much, but whatev! rofl " Maybe because his mind has been in overload, he hasn't had the TIME to deal with a illness? Oh, but Question: how burnt are Seto's arms and are they still in bandages?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:57 am
((Bendable bandages. Burned enough to make the skin look nasty and also burned enough to make 'em senseless at some points. The burns go from his hands to half-way between his wrists and elbows. 3nodding ^^))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:52 am
((Well, yea. A cast wouldn't be really that smart... no way that the skin can breathe...but, you're talking only about three inches on each arm, right?))

Yami and Seto were still together, both sort of enjoying the fact that their loved one was safe. Yami wished that he could read Seto's expression, but he coudn't see him. He knew that he'd have to find something out quickly. He had no interest whatsoever of never being able to tell what Seto was thinking.

He retreated one of his hands and brought it up to Seto's face. Softly, he explored the side of his cheek with the pads of his fingers and palm. Afterwards, he kept his hand on Seto's cheek. The very tips of his fingers were now delicately touching Seto's hair and ear while the joint of his thumb rested at the corner of the brunette's lips.

He was trying to picture in his mind what Seto's face looked like under his touch--and by remembering what he'd looked like the night before, he was managing to get an idea. "The last thing I remember," he said softly, breaking the silence, "I was trying to get you out...You have no idea how relieved I am that you made it." He assumed that Seto was 100% O-K-A-Y because othewise, he would have mentioned something, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:44 am
Seto smiled softly. "And you have no idea how relieved I am you woke up." He bend forward so he could lean his forehead against Yami's. "Those burns are well-worth your life." he added, as he placed a gentle kiss on Yami's forehead.

^short! crying  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:59 am
(Well, it's dialogue... It's going to be short. xD)
Yami smiled. The entirety of what Seto was saying hadn't exactly sunk in yet. He felt Seto's soft kiss and felt his chest feel warm. That was when he realized...

"Burns...?" he asked, his blind eyes widening slightly. The hand that had been on Seto's face moved to his shoulder again, griping it firmly. "What burns?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games