Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:03 pm
Sora jumped up and said"You are not in shape to be walking around!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:14 pm
Arkanna looked at Sora unmoved, "I want to fix my wounds on my own, so I'm going to find some water...." she said calmly. Then started to limp off to the right of where Hero had gone off in.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:18 pm
Sora sighed and sat back down

Hero was leaning on a tree worried that he was throwing up blood...then he smelled Arkanna  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 pm
seilene sat with Sora, "There's no agruing with her..." she sighed and laid back.

Arkanna limped over and found a creek. She slumped down and sighed, looking at her hand she cursed at it. Then started to clean off her leg.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:26 pm
Hero smelled Arkanna close by....he sighed and just sat there as he threw up more blood

(Oh know poor Hero and Arkanna... crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:34 pm
Arkanna looked around when she smelled blood, "Is Hero around..." she asked herself. She sighed not knowing to go and look, continuing to clean her leg and pull the bullet out.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:35 pm
Hero sighed and slowly got up then walked towards Arkann's scent  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:41 pm
Arkanna finished with her leg and started on her hand when she heard someone approaching, she let out a low growl..  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:42 pm
Hero came out of the bushes and saw Arkanna he sighed and sat next to her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:50 pm
Arkanna looked relieved and restarted to clean her hand wound. She couldn't think of anything to sat to Hero.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:51 pm
Hero looked at Arkanna and saw the hole in her hand...he growled a little bit but stopped  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:59 pm
Arkanna continued and started wrapping her hand up, but it was being a great challenge to her, "What was that growl for?" she asked Hero, half way listening to him and half way being distracted by her stupid band add wrap.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 am
Branwen glances at Timber and than at Ake. She glances toward the sky and spots the floating clouds. They are beautiful. When I was a child. I use to love calling out different shapes when there were clouds. I still do. I like naming constellations at night too. Branwen was grateful toward Timber's company. She felt blessed knowing a few friends around here. She was also happy to have two children now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:36 am
Timber examined the clouds, straining to see what each one portrayed. 'Hmm.. that cloud looks much like a rabbit crouched under a bush' she said, pointing out the oddly shaped cloud. 'What do you see, Branwen?' she asked, her eyes still searching for more clouds and getting familiar with the sky.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:08 am
Hero looks at Arkanna and chuckles seeing her have a hard time...he grabs the bandages from her and starts rewrapping the hand wound  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games