Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:16 pm
Kuro hit the ground "Ouch... that really hurt." She's fast maybe if I can get rid of her site she can't hit me. Kuro garbed 2 smoke bomb from his pouch. "Let's go Shiro." Kuro threw the smoke bombs at Polio, and Shiro and Kuro attacked.

((If it's in this it in my mind ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:17 pm
"I wonder what's going on with Mini-sensei and Lesson 20.." Wind says.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:28 pm
Polio looked at the smoke, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Hn." she waited before she started to form a few seals pausing on the last and waited for him to show himself. 'hmm prefect time as any to use it.'she thought, eyes darting around in the smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:45 pm
Kuro jumped out of the smoke "Shiro let's use the half beast jutsu." Shiro jumped on Kuro's back and now there are 2 Kuro "Ready Shiro." "Arf." "Gatsuuga."  

Kiba-senpai

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:02 pm
She heard them outside the smoke and smiled. "Hn...Gatsuuga." She then finished the last seal and jumped from the smoke in front of Kuro, "Katon Housenka no Jutsu." She put her pointer finger and thumb in front of her mouth and aimed six fireballs at the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:29 pm
~looks at the fight from a tree~  

Joelakaturbo

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:45 pm
Kuro pushes Shiro out of the way and gets hit by 4 out the fire balls but they only skimed his hands and legs. "I'll go in by myself Shiro, shikakyu no jutsu."(beast mimc)

((A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja takes on the physical characteristics of a beast, such as longer claw-like fingernails and fang-like canine teeth. Their senses of smell and hearing increase, and their strength and speed become augmented. This technique is exclusive to the Inuzuka clan))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:56 pm
She smirked as she watched him avoid the attack and yanked her hands back. The fireballs faded reveiling six kunai attached to Chakra strings. Polio smirked again and appeared behind him. She yanked her hands again, the kunai circling back around and aimed for Kuro's back side. "Like they say...never show your back to many times during a fight, ne?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:08 pm
Kuro still ran to Polio "There's a reason why I let Shiro behind." Shiro took down the kunais. Kuro attacked with the shikakyu no jutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:17 pm
"Tch..." She jumped back away from Kuro releasing the chakra strings on the kunai. She then darted forward ready to avoid any attacks from Kuro's Shikakyu and now doing close hand combat. She aimed a palm for his collar bone.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:25 pm
Kuro stopped and jump back to Shiro. Kuro took out some food pills and gav one to himself and Shiro. Kuro thew some more smoke bombs to blind Polio site agian.
"stay back again Shiro, shikakyu no jutsu." Kuro tried to attack Polio with shikakyu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:28 pm
She stopped and jumped back farther into the smoke. "tch...these smoke bombs are getting annoying." She grumled and rummaged through her holster pulling out some Makabishi and threw them to the area surrounding her. She then waited for an attack.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:19 pm
Wind hops into a trree and watches with a hint of a grin at the edges of his mouth. "All these new students think they are so hot in fighting...Heh, mayhap I should show them how it's done...later though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:04 pm
dameon is under wind." are you talking about me?"he smiles, i may not be able to beat you but i may be able to come to a draw.he watches the fight."......."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:10 pm
~walks in~ Why is it everytime I wak in there's always sparring going on. This is sparring right. Not a full on fight with intent to kill.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games