Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:09 pm
"I agree, but if we ditch to much then they adults will catch on and I for one do not want to get caught ditching with my best friend" Arianna siad.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:45 pm
Estelluna got a shower, and the others sat around watching eachother do a play.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:59 pm
"Thats true." Said Rachel, a smile stretching across her face. "I'm your best friend now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:24 pm
"You've been my best friend" Arianna corrected her.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:10 pm
(Oops. Where was I?)

After making sure Estelluna was really okay, Karissa left the cemetery a little uncertainly. After the events that had happened, she didn't know what to do next - it was always the eternity factor, the unlimited time she had to fill as a vampire, that bothered her. While she thought, Karissa ran home to get her Fetish and go for a drive. She waved at her neighbour as she pulled out from the curb, but knew the old woman was confused as to why she was leaving as suddenly as she came. Karissa wanted to explain to her the truth - everything, not just why she'd come home and immediately gone for a ride - but she wouldn't be allowed to, by the Volturi's rules. The only way to satisfy the urge to talk honestly was to talk with other vampires, so Karissa aimed the nose of her Fetish in the direction she vaguley recalled Rachel's house being in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:36 pm
Rachel heard a car coming round. Watch out for the turn in, its hidden. She thought to Karissa's now familiar mind. "And what do best friends do in their spare time?" Asked Rachel, having never really had a friend.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:58 pm
"Spare time? Friends are there all the time, not just when they have a spare minute. And they talk and listen when you have problems, they help you out, they have you're back and you have theirs. That is true friendship, knowing that you can go to them no matter what, whenever it is" Ari explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:24 pm
"Thanks," Karissa thought back, as she turned exactly where Rachel had told her to. She came to the front door just in time to hear the tail end of Arianna's definition.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:29 pm
(do i get a shrine for being closet ever to 100 pages of rp? XP)

Estelluna joined them, as the other slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:32 pm
razz >

"Thats cool." Said Rachel, leaning on Ari's shoulder. "Hey Rissa." She called quietly, as Karissa walked into the room.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:24 am
"Hey." Karissa replied. She moved over to make room for Estelluna.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:54 pm
Arianna wrapped her arms around Rachel. "Hello you guys. You guys tired?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Estelluna laughed, ''Only half of me.''  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:09 pm
"I wish." Said Rachel. "So what now? I don't really need to hunt...we still have a few hours before its not ridiculous to go out."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:15 pm
"Oh Oh! I know what we can do! We can play dress up" Arianna teased, straight faced, sounding like a four year old.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games